>woman
>young
>somewhat good looking
>looks like she doesn't want to be there teaching us plebs Newtonian mechanics
>"i am a PhD. in physics"
>"yeah, yeah, we hate biology"
>boasts about how physics is the best field
I looked her up on arXiv, she publishes stuff measuring galaxies and shit

I am definitely going to ask her about KIC 8462852, will probably be a pleasant surprise for her? (consider that this is a pleb university in a pleb country, she probably never gets any interesting questions)

I used to bother my physics 101 and 102 professors after class with all kinds of inane pleb physics based questions thinking they'd like me and that I'd be making a connection with them. Looking back at it I realize how cringey it all was and how much they probably hated me.

the whole (a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b) destroys the concept because it messes with zeroes, which distorts the final answer.

>a scientist hating an other field of science
>any good

But you are from a serious country

The woman basically scrams "I should be in the U.S. researching the Highs Bosson, not in this third world shithole where nobody even knows what a quantum particle is"

>pic

Dividing by 0 in lines 4 to 5

Do you think it bothered them?

>KIC 8462852
what are you going to ask her about KEK 8462852?

It's the galaxy that seems to have an alien super structure

a = b
a^2 = ab (but b = a so ab = aa = a^2)
and the rest is just wrong

Is her name Nelly?

yes

You're not going to score and she is going to laugh at you after the fact. Don't bother, Slumdog

I don't want to score, I just want to show praise for her scientificism

>(a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b)
>dividing by zero
>a+b=b

wat

I'd say go for it, but don't take it personally if she doesn't want to chit chat with an undergrad.

It's a meme meant to stump brainlets

>engineering pleb
>in love with a woman

thanks Satan

Wow I love my physics but you m8 are a total nerd. Who cares about planets and galaxies apart from star trek/wars fans. Certainly not hot grills

Where are you from?

>Engineer
>in love with a woman
Either you're a woman or this is made up