Convince me there is something on Earth better tasting than this shit right here

Convince me there is something on Earth better tasting than this shit right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294775028 4293681708&Ne=4294793660
well.ca/products/arizona-peppers-organic-chipotle_84271.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sriracha is good for when you don't want vinager taste in your food.

Vinegar is a good condiment though, I don't get why so people complain about it in tabasco. With that said tabasco products are way overpriced, though still nice.

There is none better.
/Thread

Sorry friend sriracha is fucking garbage, chipotle Tabasco is nectar though.

Original Tabasco is the greatest condiment made, but the rest of their line is surprisingly high quality worthy of the legendary Tabasco branding.

>t. Tabasco shareholder

Try more hot sauces.

Although it has almost no heat this is one of the most delicious hot sauces I've ever tasted. Very flavor forward.

how does the chipotle tabasco sauce compare to regular tabasco sauce? im imagining it is less vinegary.. probably a more smoky taste. is the spice level still the same?

Smoky, a bit sweeter, more viscous, and notably less spicy.

thanks cu/ck/.. i think ill give it a try

There was a guy, loved tabasco, almost cried when he tried the extra hot encona for the first time. Only downside is that it's not for every dish, but then again, imo, neither is tabasco.

Very smoky, much softer. Doesn't have the vinegar and spice bite. Not very spicy but very flavorful, best used in a pot of beans or to add smoke to sauces and marinades.

Cholula master race reporting

You have to go back

That's what I put on my daughter's food because Tabasco is too spicy for her. It doesn't even have much flavor. Get lost.

For starters, the green kind

certain sauces for certain foods. up your palate plebs

I got a couple bottles of this stuff one Christmas, but didn't want to put it on or in any of my food, so I ended up drinking them straight.

This shit is great with chicken

I prefer both cholula and sriracha. Tabasco is great tho

the chipotle cholula is bad compared to tabaso, but I do like regular cholula over regular tobasco

Chili Garlic is best Cholula, though

Pretty much anything semi edible

That's pretty good

I like chipotle Cholula better though

Best tabasco coming through hoes

>down's syndrome potato race
fix'd

>that image
How many therapy dogs did you pet this week?

I don't know what this means

I'm a cis gendered Republican

>tabasco habanero
>not using regular el yucateco for habanero

decent start, but;
>all these sweet, low-heat spices
>no classic tabasco
>no wasabi
>no flakes of any kind

bonus points for anyone in this thread with some Dieman's, not sure whether it even gets exported outside Australia but it's amazing

Hint of lemon.
They have a kiwifruit and habanero, that's great too.

There isn't. I always take em from chipotle or Costa visa when I'm out lol

Franks and Texas petes

How about you taste my dick? Fucking faggot

I have that same black label reserve, shit is soooooooo fucking good. I will come home from work and pour a couple drops on my finger and lick it off like a retard. I fucking love that sauce.

This, great balance between flavor and heat.
Shame I can't find it in shops anymore.

It's both spicier and more flavorful than Tabasco, though.

So, is this really worth the price? I haven't had Tabasco anywhere except a few restaurants that put it on the table.
Is it more than a branding thing? Its a unique recipe that cant be found elsewhere?
Last two times I had Tabasco include a tiny bottle found inside a military MRE, and at a Chicago deep-dish pizza place. My opinion was "vinegar sauce" at the time. Wasn't bad, but wasn't special either. Have they upped their game?

It gets this much hype because it can be found at any Chipotle restaurant to be tried on burritos. This version has a lot more going for it than regular Tabasco but may not be perfect for every food.

Tabasco is a regional sauce. The Mcilhenney's store their peppers in barrels and let that shit ferment. It's as old as the confederacy, and it's meaningful to mostly Louisiana and Mississippi. I'm from New Orleans and I grew up knowing the owners of Tabasco, and the owners of Crystal. Tabasco is good on southern cooking, because that's what it is made for.

It's also true they only use tabascos grown on their private island which apparently has a soil type that imparts a unique flavor, similar to the tomatoes grown in volcanic soil in Italy.

How do they know that?!
Have they even tried to grow the fucking peppers somwhere else?

>how do they know that?

They don't. But it sounds a lot better than "we source our tabascos from China" in terms of marketing, don't you think?

Meme sauce is overrated to shit. Plain pepper sauces are more versatile and don't make it fucking sugary.

What are some hotsauces available in the UK?

Probably Tabasco, it's everywhere. I'm from New Orleans, and I've had it while in the island, in Europe, and in Central America.

All of them. UK has mail order, yes?

They still bottle and make their Tabasco on Avery island. It's not made in China.

We know. That's the point. If it's not being made in China it makes sense to advertise that fact.

tesco.com/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294775028 4293681708&Ne=4294793660

A lot just from Tesco alone, shop around a bit.

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
I would just like a nice, very hot sauce without a vinegar-salt tidal wave, followed by a slight aftertaste of heat. Sambal Oelek is where is begins--perfect consistency--not watery as fuck like tabasco and no massive garlic overdose like Sriracha--then add cayenne powder or serrano peppers to your liking. That's it really...why is that so hard to comprehend? Thick like ketchup, hot like fucking hot peppers, without insane watery vinegar and salt? It doesn't exist store bought; you have to make it.

Kiwifruit and habanero? What would you put that on?

well.ca/products/arizona-peppers-organic-chipotle_84271.html

I like this stuff better, it's about the same heat but the sauce itself has a nicer flavor.

tabasco habanero doesn't have filler in it. el yucateco is overpriced trash

I don't like it at all, even though I like hot things, but actual peppers.

Im calling the Mr. Tabasco right now!

PLAGIARISM SAUCE!!

So I picked up a bottle of chipotle Tabasco the other day on the recommend of this thread. Honestly wasn't expecting much since Tabasco is horribly overrated. This however was an exception. It actually had flavor compared to the other sauces they make. Had some with my eggs and toast this morning. Has a nice smoky sweet vinegar flavor. Only complaint really is that it lacks the heat compared to other chipotle hot sauces. Will definitely have it on other kinds of food and see how it matches.

All hot sauces are shit and only exist so plebs can drown out the flavour of their shitty food.

If you genuinely use any of them on a regular occasion you are basically trailer trash and should kill yourself immediately.

All wrong

pic related is best

Cholula

You've just expressed an opinion, well done you!
Go and tell your carer, he might give you a gold star!

Tabasco - Really stingy heat instead of the more usuall burning heat,VERY aromatic.Unique and simple.
I myself believe that the vinegar they use is part of the success,just like the brand maille uses better vinegar to make the best mustard imo.
Tabasco jalapeno - Not used by me a lot but;VERY fresh jalapeno taste.Tastes even more jalapeno-y and fresh than less-that-perfect jalapeno
Tabasco chipotlay - Smokey AF,unique combination between vinegar,smokieness and heat.
Just fucking good really.

Dont care about their habanero sau e though.

dude chill

Chipotle Tabasco is fucking god tier everything else can fuck off

hello

Upgraded sauce family photo
Aside from the Bayou Love Potion, which was a gift (and is pretty good in its own right as a garlic sauce), these are all pretty much staples I think

Why don't I see the words ajika or ajvar anywhere in this thread?
Fuck tabasco.

>he doesn't like spicy vinegar

mah niggah

Pshhh

The best hot sauces Ive ever tasted came from places that made their own. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what ingredients are in whatever I'm eating, but there was so much complexity with these, it triggers the fuck out of me, I wish I knew how to make stuff like that.

Tobasco sauce has way too much fucking vinegar in it.

If I'm going to use a hot sauce, I'll use Cholulua because it's not overwhelming my fucking food with the taste of vinegar.

Like any sauce, it's meant to ACCENT the food, not cover it up. If you're the type of savage that needs to overwhelm the flavor of what he's eating with sauce, you're either eating really shitty food or you have an infantile perspective about food in general.

One word.

CHILULA

>too much fucking vinegar in it.

That's something I've never understood about McIhenny's. They go to the trouble of fermenting it in oak barrels for 3 years to develop the flavor through natural fermentation, then add a buttload of vinegar to ruin it. It doesn't make sense.

Anyone blend their hot sauces? You have your own house special :3

Think about it...

lads how would you compare tabasco original, cholula chili garlic, and the slap ya mama one.

weak

Why not just make something that tastes good by itself? If you want peppers, add peppers. Add whatever tastes you want instead of using bottled shit like some kind of animal.

Some of the best I've had

>chili garlic paste
>smoked paprika
>Tabasco
>smoked jalapeƱo paste
>sambal oelek
>garlic powder
>Cajun spice
>sriracha
putting the paste into mayo for burgs is godlike