Why the fuck would they name a cookie Hydrox?

Why the fuck would they name a cookie Hydrox?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pFc29_Giio
shoplet.com/Hydrox-General-Purpose-Cleaner-with-Hydrogen-Peroxide/DRK5019448/spdv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk desu

it sounds like something you would clean your bathtub with

Cuz shit's lit, gets you high af an getch ya lean on, naw mean famm?? that nod naw wat I'm sayin, I'm on dat hydrox right now son, juss chillin famm

You sound like some kind of bong. You some kind of bong?

>Hydrox derived its name from the atoms comprising water. In 1908, the creators of the cookie were looking for a name that would convey "purity and goodness."

cause if you eat one cookie, two more grow back

Who cares, theyre significantly better than oreo

Whelp, the name sounds like laundry detergent. Swing and a miss.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pFc29_Giio

Wtf is this another shitty Oreo ripoff from inner city stores?

Hydrox was first.

Oreos is the ripoff.
Funny how things work out innit?

Yea, don't name your cookies to sound like a cleaning product

No one complained until recently (like this year,) and they're not changing a 108 year old name. Oreo fucked them through aggressive marketing early on.

>No one complained until recently
Yea, because nobody knew they existed before that

I dunno, sounds pretty basic to me

You were that one kid in the back of the classroom who would jump at every chance you could to interrupt the teacher and make some "witty" remark that you rehearsed for at least a half hour the previous night. Everyone fucking hated you.

Years later on this Vietnamese fish trading forum you're still trying to wow everyone with your epic lulz-worthy comments, and we all still fucking hate you.

>invent chocolate w/cream filling sandwich cookie
>Nabisco copies you and everyone thinks Oreos are the original
>now millennials are making fun of your 108 year old name on a web site devoted to Filipino puppetshows
Being Hydrox is suffering.

well, it actually is a cleaning product

shoplet.com/Hydrox-General-Purpose-Cleaner-with-Hydrogen-Peroxide/DRK5019448/spdv

Hydrox scum.

Made by LEAF!

A FUCKING LEAF!

No, I actually didn't say shit or do shit in class

I was high af on those pills and drunk and slept through class, naw mean famm!!??

Seriously though, that was me. Kill yourself arm chair psychologist faggot

You're wasting Hirohito's precious bandwidth by continuing to spew this ebonic verbal diarrhea. He has to whore himself out in the gritty alleyways of nihon just to keep decent discussion afloat on this site, and you're just gonna sit there and make his life 10x harder? Kys.

>tfw these use lard instead of veggie shortening

dank

hydrogen oxide

HAIL HYDROX

History only cares about the winner after all