It's probably the most fattening and greasiest pizza in the country...

it's probably the most fattening and greasiest pizza in the country. but goddamn little caesars deepdish is fucking amazing.

I just might have to go get myself one of those tonight. Will report back later

Pic related, last LC deep dish I had

get the new pepperoni stuffed crust and post results

>Amazing
More like edible. It's ok for a Detroit Style, but not even in the same league as Jets or Buddys.

You got that right.

Fuck yeah they are. Mix that with the cheesy bread and you have an orgasm in waiting.

The cheese tasted like it was kinda smokey, I was pleasantly surprised. It was really goopy though, almost needed to be eaten with a spoon.

5/10, ate one square before I felt sick for wasting $10 on one when I wasn't even all that hungry.

I feel sorry for those without Round Table and Mountain Mike's chains in their areas

For me it is the McPizza. The best quick serve pizza.

Its passable but it's greasy as fuck and still shitty food. For the price you cant really go wrong.

Looks like undercooked greasy trash.

Disgusting.

Americans need a dipping sauce for their pizza?

>mcpizza

it's for the bread you ape

Why do you need bread if you have pizza?

thats no way to talk about you mother

>Looks like undercooked greasy trash.

There is literally no way you could assume that was "undercooked", POSER non culinary faggot

Is that their three meat treat on a deep dish? never thought of that

Funny thing this helped me lose weight i bought several and ate them over a week and i lost 3 lbs just ate the sauce cheese and the meat good keto food

I usually take the regular deep dish and add Italian crazy bread seasoning. Now it's like you have a big cheesy bread with marinara sauce already on it.

i thought it justified the place moving here recently, but i really want them to bring back the pretzel pizza

No it was the bacon-wrapped deep dish. Call me a memester but it was pretty dank f a m

Ended up getting sonic instead, sorry pham

It's certainly a lot better than their regular pizza but I wouldn't give it much more credit than that.

I got one of those out of a dumpster once, it was alright.

It's fucking amazing for $8.

I just get a hot new ready with butter parm,all over the crust. And crazy,bread with sauce and jalapeƱo cheese.