BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1512169489541.png (598x706, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4
youtube.com/watch?v=j_JtDWUTKYE
youtu.be/sMIbaVWgZBA
powh.io
exchange.powh.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey hey hey everybody my name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York City, New York and let me tell you guys that I am so excited, I am so happy, I am really so thrilled to be right now sharing this amazing, glorious, super, and exciting moment of my life with all of you guys, and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it, the world is not anymore the way it used to be, mmm mmm, No! No! No! BITCONNECT! Wow! BITCONNECT! We are coming and we are coming in waves! We are starting and we are watching go all over the world! We are pelting the entire world! Let me tell you guys that I started 137 days ago with only $25,610 and right now I am reaching $140,000! Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah Whats up? And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hun- I mean $1,400 on an every day basis, seven days a week! What I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be con artist game, that this was gonna be a scammer game, "Hey! You're gonna lose all your money!" My wife still doesn't believe in me! I'm telling him "Oh honey, this is real!" "Oh no no no no no, that's a scam!"

MMMM MMMM NO NO NO

Attached: 1517415164150.jpg (500x282, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4

oh wow i've never seen this thread before, how new and original......op is definitely not a faggot....

>he's financially independently financially

Attached: 1519859789872.png (400x560, 275K)

YOU FAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shut the FUCK up

WASUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

youtube.com/watch?v=j_JtDWUTKYE

who #CRAEFULGANG here

Attached: 1388625380418.png (250x250, 86K)

You know, in this bear market, posts like these are both comforting and bring a smile to my face. Like an old friend. Reminds me of better times where I could still laugh with my gains.

Do we have any updates on carlos?

my boi made it to HBO

RESPONSIBILITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: responsibilityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

MMM MM NOO NOO NOO

WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA

WHAT R U GUNNA DOOOO?!?!?!

THE WORLD IS NO LONGER THE SAME

Attached: jojo.png (1039x580, 1.04M)

MHHNMMM NONONONO

prepare your sides
youtu.be/sMIbaVWgZBA

Did Carlos Matos really lose the $25,610 of his savings that he invested in Bitconnect? I bet that was his life savings. lmao. I see that Carlos Matos is hawking Herbalife (another MLM scam) on his twitter now

Goddamn I looooooooove Carlos Matos!

DASSA SCAAAAM!

INDEPENDENTLY

New Frontend live today - let the shilling begin

powh.io

exchange.powh.io

>What is this?

- Hold your ETH in a smart contract that earns you ETH for having strong hands. The longer you hold, the more you earn
- Buys and Sells on the smart exchange earn PoWH3D token holders 10% in dividends of the bought/sold tokens in ETH
- Holders of 5 tokens will be granted a Masternode link. Everyone that clicks your link and buys into the smart contract will earn you 3% of the ETH put into the contract. You are actually getting paid by the smart contract for shilling!

In all seriousness this is probably going to be the biggest gainer biz gets on for 2018.

> 170K market cap

Everything seems well made from a development standpoint.

Lead dev didn't want this to be shilled until right fucking now, this is why the contract has been stagnant/decreasing for the last few days. Those weak hands left some juicy dividends behind though, so I ain't even mad... the HODL meme is finally a good idea.

>PoWH3D is the first multi-use ERC20 token that self-governs trading pair prices in the fairest way possible due to automatic price adjustments. This makes price manipulation due to sell and buy walls virtually impossible. In addition to this disruptive pricing model (normies love the word disruptive), there is permanent incentive to hold P3D due to it's dividends model. Dividends come from a flat tax that is deducted from every transaction in the blockchain, which makes holding P3D very lucrative no matter how many tokens you hold. The community is creating various dapps that incorporate P3D as their main source of data and exchange, and the developers themselves are continuously improving the infrastructure. Multi-platform wallets are being considered by the developer team.

THIS ENSURES NO WEAK HANDS

Attached: DQxj2RCVQAAqof4.jpg (1199x848, 261K)