This great mathematician here

Is also responsible for the us MAD nuclear weapon policy was a Vincent anti communist and was kind of crazy

Should be virulent not Vincent my apologies

I have mixed feelings about him. Yes, he was kind of paranoid. Yes, he was aggressive.

But you can't deny that he was a pure genius.

He was right you know.

>Hungarian
>virulent anti-communist
color me surprised

which side was hungary on in ww2. what kind of government did they have. and he is a jew

They were allied with the nazis. You can see this legacy even today. They have the most right-wing government in Europe, currently. To the point that the EU has threatened their government with various punitive measures.

And Jews are a very mixed bag when it comes to left vs right. Marx himself was descended from Jews. Many famous Marxists were Jewish. Milton Friedman, also Jewish.

I was so fucking confused about how you wrote the title of this thread. I read it as "Is also responsible for the us (us as in us people, not U.S.) MAD nuclear was a Vincent anti communist..." I didn't realize "This great mathematician here" was relevant and the lack of commas strung together the words into complete nonsense in my mind.

>neumann
the literal meme person

Leave, meme-monkey

Are you mad neumann fanboi ? Does it depress you that everyone is making fun of your virgin meme idol ?

Nah, retarded people is what depresses me

yeah me too. like that potato faced virgin loser in OP pic

Johnnie was quite the party animal

Good ol' Jon "Give the comm' the bomb" Neumann.

He was a sad lonely loser kissless virgin who pretty much sucked at everything in life.

He truly deserves his meme status.

lol stupid goy

>Greatest mathematician
>not Ramanujan or Gauss
Neck yourself

What did he mean by this?

based Neumann

>Dr. von Neumann, in a series of scientific study projects of major national significance, has materially increased the scientific progress of this country in the armaments field.

>Through his work on various highly classified missions performed outside the continental limits of the United States in conjunction with critically important international programs, Dr. von Neumann has resolved some of the most difficult technical problems of national defense.[119]

wiki

How the fuck was this guy so smart.

>anti communist
Like that's a bad thing or something?