MFW I got that DFW's tic

>MFW I got that DFW's tic

So, this is the first step?

homosexuality?

i think he might probably mean needless-ergo-hilarious pedanticism and redundancy. all the 'i.e.'s, '='s, end-of-long-sentence-danglers, etc. c.f. 'the depressed person'

And but so it is.

>c f
My initials oh noooooo

>needless-ergo-hilarious pedanticism and redundancy
how do i articulate like you user, i could use a skill like that

DFW: greatest contemporary literary troll

homosexual, no?

I mean kinda

I think OP means the hall-of-mirrors type. Hyper-aware, hyper-conscious, never able to definitely come to an answer because of the constant new angles and counter responses you see in an idea. The guy who's too human, observing himself in detached analysis to the point that it gets paralyzing. The one that can surmise a reaction from a crowd of people when a person doesn't fit in, being aware of the guy who laughs too hard while watching a movie in a theater to make everyone else know that he "gets it," while at the same time able to grok the reactions of the people who get annoyed at him beforehand, the guy that realizes that the more a certain human emotion or action is repeated in media, the less "real" it becomes because people no longer think a certain attitude or reaction is funny anymore. The dude that seems to read right through, undressing your outer ego and pinning you down to every skerrick of your being, reading more out of you than you ever could, thus making you uncomfortable. You always feel fake around him.

These are the Hamlets, the Underground men, the characters from DFW's oblivion, the ones who have gazed into the pith of the human condition and soul itself, i.e., people like me and OP.

Watch out.

>yfw

homosexual too, no?

Heh

>you get it

how deep do you want me to go?

beyond return

I don't know if I'm ready

you can't

help me

i can't

i'm just gonna do it

if you reply one more time, it'll happen

one more time

*ploop*
Ah yes

report status

i thought you liked it?

this is about you

why are you making it about me?!

why does it always have to be about me?!

I fucking care about you, it has always been about you, don't be a dick!

tell me about it

Oh lord, I heard things about you from the other guys.

They said you have pride about these things.

what do you say

about what?
you?
I didn't say anything, I didn't know you that much really, until now

heh heh

about you

I told them I go strong if my partner gives me the confidence, like you did here.

tell me more about us

what do you wanna know?

everything, perhaps

i need specifics, everything is too much

how much is everything

tomes, tomes I haven't even written yet

do we do anal

oh so you're only on that level, I was moving on from the homosexual discussion into something else

>how deep do you want me to go?
The homosexual discussion (irony) was only on level 1
Level 2 was the awareness that it was irony together
Level 3 was the awareness of level 2, but then also possibly the awareness that the "deeper" discussion about human nature was also ironic
level 4 was the ironic awareness that this process that I'm highlighting is non-serious and ironic as well
Perhaps this whole post is irony, in the end though, if we reached enough "levels" I was going to send you books about the phenomenon of this meta-awareness which either was or was not ironic and how this awareness of the many facets of the human experience constitutes human nature as highlighted here in my post, which post was, either ironic or non-ironic, sarcastic or not sarcastic

I kept everything purposefully vague so as to leave many interpretations open as per
>new angles and counter responses you see in an idea

I'm still working on the idea itself though, but this discussion has made me a few things

suicidal

In other words:
who /howling fantods/ here?

All of the aforementioned would have followed easily for the person who had understood the essence of my post (the post was in a quantum state of sarcasm and sincerity).

It seems you have failed though. It takes a lot of intuition though, but in the future, I plan on making the process much easier for the other individuals, so that they can more easily follow my deep levels.

In essence, it is the infinite jest my friends. I haven't even read the book, but I think David Foster Wallace and me were on the same page. Everything I say can be interpreted with irony and sarcasm, or with sincerity, but the deeper you go, the more funny it gets. Scary isn't it?

HHAHAHAOMMHOAHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I'm 21, so I haven't done too much of my homework. I've just been reading philosophy, but I think me and David Foster Wallace had the same intuition. In other words, we're both geniuses.

are you me ; )

>So, this is the first step?

10/10 new pasta