Now THIS is a pizza

Now THIS is a pizza.

Amen brutha!

WTF? Where's the pepperoni? Where's the cheese? Also that's WAAAAAAAAAAY to small. I bet you paid 20 bucks for that shit too.

Bet again gaylord

The pepperoni is baked into the crust along with macaroni and cheese, doritos, hot dogs and all the other stupid shit you eat for breakfast everyday.

Looks like a decent home made pizza op, woult eat / 10 well done

t. Non american

Pizza looks far more delicious when it's rustic and not slathered in cheese.

Kinda like your cock.

tfw you disagree with trips

Looks good, bit dry though. I'd drizzle a bit of olive oil over it.

Now THIS is a pizza.

That looks like my morning shit 2bh m8. If there's anything Americans perfected of our recipes, it's pizza.

mama mia!

Ameripleb detected.

do you know any good recipes for similiar pizza to OPs?

Try the cook book the pic was lifted from.

gonna have to disagree with you there mate

pizza pies are fucking greasy disgusting overwhelming pieces of shit, don't even get me started on that chicago deep dish monstrosity

rustic, thin-base, few topping is the only way to go

It just means you're gay.

Haha

if you mean a neapolitan pizza, just make pizza the way you normally would or look up a good recipe, but really just use less mozzarella and don't be afraid of some big fucking basil leaves.

to cook it, you want to simulate the very high temperature of a pizza oven, which you can't in a conventional oven. What you can do is put the floured underside of your pizza dough in a hot frying pan (but off the heat) and assemble the pizza inside the pan while the underside of the dough is cooking on the pan. Then once the bottom is beginning to get the black leopard spots that you want for a neapolitan, put the frying pan under a hot grill and let the top cook until it has developed similarly black spots all over it and the cheese and everything is cooked how you like it.

This whole process should only take a few minutes.

>rustic
stop saying that. a log cabin is "rustic" not a pizza.

italian "real pizza" is bullshit. it's flatbread with a little bit of tomato sauce and mozzarella. not that it's bad, but if that's all that pizza was, nobody would ever talk about pizza because it's so completely uninteresting.

You clearly have no idea what rustic means.

I have no idea what it means in whatever god-forsaken shithole you're from, but in America rustic means "pertaining to log cabins".

I'm from the god forsaken shithole whose language your country bastardised, so shut your trap.

500 g flour
300 g water
5 - 10 g salt
10 g yeast

mix, sit for at least 3 hours, better to leave it a day.

Roll, apply sauce (look up Neapolitan, won't take long to make, it's mostly tomatoes), drop on chunks of buffalo mozzarella, cook in pizza oven. If you don't have a pizza oven try . Apply basil right before serving.

thanks

it looks delicious, but i wouldn't call that a pizza
though i'm not exactly sure what i would call it

I love this pasta.

no it isn't

>4 basil leaves just dropped on top
What's the fucking point? I get the idea that it's rustic and you don't need so much cheese. That's fine. But you're taking the piss with this picture.

what the FUCK is that, even?

I'm guessing that's what happens when you burn "cheese product" - those square slices Americans buy that come individually wrapped.

that's fucking disgusting, i knew it was bad but that doesn't even look like food
americans are a good forsaken people

we forsake god in favor of ourselves

No self-respecting American would ever consider that pizza

Fuck man that looks so good. Probably will make a pizza tonight.

didnt know pizza could catch aids

No,OP
THIS is a pizza

Its vegan pizza

Next time before it goes in the oven blow the flour off the crust
Also make sure there is not too much on the bottom

Wat about the Mountain Dew?

In that case ill take 3 since it really does look small.

Mountain Dew is for dipping you Philistine!

I love the way you got the Velveeta slices toasted to perfection!
Just like my momma used to make it back in the old country!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Websters defines "rustic" as the decaying state of rusted iron.

Legitimately, perfect. San Danielle is also grat.

American "cheese"

Just got this one delivered. 6 dollars. I even gave the guy a big tip, 1/2$

You're a cruel lad, it's your right to not tip. But as a delivery driver, the only thing that actually hurts is being tipped an insignificant amount, a stiff is a stiff but getting 20 on a 19.99 tip and being told "keep the change" really rustles my jimmies.

You forgot your meme arrow friend

That's vegan cheese, you dingbat

Look on serious eats

real pizza coming through

Here in czech republic is an average hour wage 2,5dollars. Its a matter of view, wheter its appropriate.

That probably tastes like cardboard and leaves. Disgusting.

Oh, fair enough- Wait, if the average wage is so piss why are you wasting that much money on pizza

I am making more than average and i work a lot of overtimes. I like the liberty of being able to eat, whatever i have on mind. Have left some insta ramen for later hunger

Is Insta ramen considered rustic??

Every.
Damn.
Day.

This friggen thread.

looks mega

It is.

Nor much idea about pizza.

Dunno what that is, but it ain't pizza.

It's soup?

Canada?

>those moments when englosh cunts think they know a single thing about english
Yes but as another user said that shit is boring as fuck

It's a pizza pie you nonce.

'go 'za

>those moments when amerifats think they know a single thing about literally anything that isn't fast food

That looks like a retard flat bread's exceptionally retarded kid who smeared ketchup all over his face and rolled in the leaves.

That looks like that retarded flat bread I was talking about's retarded brother who was hit by a bus and contracted mouth herpes.

Should've thought about that before you taxed us to Hell.

That looks like mediocre carry out.

That looks like a completely different level of retarded flat bread who cut his face off and stuck squid tentacle suckers to his face.

That looks like a retarded flat bread whose grandma was actually equally retarded vomit.

It's Papa Johns.

God tier barbecue pizza

I think the pizzza must have been broiled/grilled as opposed to being put in a super hot oven.

I was right, Papa John's is crap.

Homemade white/wheat dough, homemade tomato/garlic/basil sauce, fromage d'affinois, marzano tomatoes.

After cooking. My plates are hideous but whatever.

That looks like a prematurely born retarded flatbread.

k cunts i have a brick furnace for pizza that i have never used, tell me a good pizza recepie

It looks like a saltine had a seizure in a bukkake film

That looks like retarded flat bread who was left in the sun too long.

Papa Johns is such shit pizza their sauce is a joke and it's only so popular because that mascara-wearing faggot spends a ton of money on advertising and football promo spots. the worst carry out pizza masquerading as "quality" pizza ever

Rate the 'za I just got delivered

You need more water in that flaky dough, are you making crescent rolls or what? Also Margherita is shit-tier, replace the basil with pesto and ditch that Galbani bullshit and you'll be set. Nobody likes leaf pizza.

Did you even, for a second, CONSIDER how you might've made that poster feel when you typed that out? That was very rude young man. To your room.

>brits will defend this

Not my fault everyone ITT but the faggot who posted Chicago Style eats retarded looking flat bread.

Rate my 'za:
marinara
mozzarella
pancetta
grana
and an egg

That looks like a retarded flatbread suffering from birth defects.

how do you roll the tomatoes into that shape?

The looks like dead skin flakes that people pick at off their feet.

So Italian pizza?

The pizza looks bad, too.

a true american classic