Ordered my first case of this, am wondering if anyone has tried this and did you enjoy it?

Ordered my first case of this, am wondering if anyone has tried this and did you enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehustle.co/soylent-what-happened-when-i-went-30-days-without-food
thehustle.co/assets/joshbloodbefore.pdf
thehustle.co/assets/joshbloodafter.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't tried it, but I've heard of it.

Isn't it meme tier?

Enjoy your explosive diarrhea

Yeah it probably still is. Hopefully others take this concept and stretch it further bc it's still a little iffy.

You tried it? I just got pepto bismol ha

why is this even still a thing?

there are already tons of meal replacements made by actual dieticians and food scientists that don't give you gastroenteritis and aren't plagued with production problems stemming from contaminated and improperly stored ingredients

how they haven't been shut down is beyond me

>made by actual dieticians and food scientists
and probably cost more then REAL food.

I've never had any problems with soylent 1.6 or 2.0

Don't, you'll end up like Cosmo

Initially I drank it with chocolate syrup, after a while you get used to the taste and can drink it straight. I'd recommend just having it for one or two meals a day.

>I'd recommend just having it for one or two meals a day.

I'd recommend not having it at all and eating real food instead.

Yeah, but which is better eating this or eating garbage fast food?

Why would those be the only two options

tastes like cum but I love how you know exactly how many calories you are getting.

>tastes like cum

This, 100%

or like really neutral cake batter, but closer to cum in my opinion.

It seems like a good idea, would like to try it

it's cheap?

actually?

I'm honestly interested in trying it. I would use it to replace lunch most likely, as that meal is what interrupts my day the most.

wat is dis

Posted a thread about this the other day. I want to try it. After I finish off a lot of my food (I have way too much food right now) and my protein shakes, I'm going to order a case. Planning on drinking two a day (800 calories) then having a small dinner of something high in protein like tofu, then some green veggies, and losing weight. Can't wait.

you might enjoy
some people there use soylent

You can get a case of 12 for I think like $32 on Amazon. Not bad. A little over 2 dollars each.

This stuff LITERALLY gives you low test

And I mean literally. There's blood work of this guy before and after doing this for a month. All his androgens(male hormones) dropped

I need more test, what should I eat? my penis is a softy lately

Eat beans user
Lots of zinc in those

Even after going to Chipotle I get rock hard boners from the beans later

neat thanks. I'll eat more beans. I can take a zinc supplement too perhaps?

>soylent
Was this named after that book with soylent green?

I've tried zinc supplements but they aren't nearly as dank as eating lots of beans

The only supplements I've tried that work are vitamin D3, and DHEA. DHEA is some spooky shit though, be careful with it. Boner city with that, I don't fuck with it

What did you use the D3 for?

I have low vitamin D. My doctor prescribed me pharmaceutical vitamin D for a while but I started buying supplements since it was cheaper

Vitamin D helps with everything. Energy, etc

I had soylent for 2-3 weeks instead of eating because I'm lazy. I enjoyed it and didn't get explosive diahrea or anything.

It sort of tastes like wheat-ey, like you're drinking liquid bread, it's not bad desu

And how exactly would you know what *that* tastes like?

I eat it for most meals. Dinner on weekends is usually normal food, at a restaraunt, with family or friends. I am male and have noticed no change in my testosterone levels, still do everything I did before starting it. The only change has been weight loss and balance from not eating junk every day. Annual physicals showed me getting healthier each time, with diminishing returns from normalizing.

Though I should mention, I use powder, and only switched to the bottles when they pulled the powder temporarily. Powder tastes way better. Hope they put it back up soon.

Lol

I believe you

go stand in the sun instead you fat fuck

Thanks.

Die

>2016
>not knowing what cum tastes like
>not experiencing every type of taste the planet has to offer

Not him, but I'm in northern maine and we get maybe 6 hours of sunlight a day in midwinter when it's like 10°f out. Not a great time for sunbathing. Everybody either takes Vit. D pills or uses lamps.

>he thinks I'm lying

thehustle.co/soylent-what-happened-when-i-went-30-days-without-food

here's the before bloodwork
thehustle.co/assets/joshbloodbefore.pdf

heres the after
thehustle.co/assets/joshbloodafter.pdf

You can see his testosterone drops by a decent amount of points

Drink it as a morning pickmeup, whatever, but live off it, and enjoy your low test

I wanted to try it, but holy shit it's expensive.
I spend less on food for the month than this would cost me, and I don't have to give up enjoying the taste of my food.

Less than $2/meal? That's pretty good. What do you normally eat/where do you live?

1 person does not make a fact.

It's pretty neat, they screwed up my first order though and misdelivered it (was resolved no hassle though)

You're one of those people who perpetually move goalposts and demand bigger and bigger sample sizes aren't you

Begone soylent shill