/currentyear/ man is talking about crypto right now on HBO. Thoughts?

/currentyear/ man is talking about crypto right now on HBO. Thoughts?

Attached: oliver.jpg (474x316, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pow0BniJnk8
youtube.com/watch?v=s1vf0rkEWo8
youtube.com/watch?v=D70g122myWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Attached: b88.jpg (602x755, 76K)

FUCK WHAT IS HE SAYING GOOD OR BAD WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT

send me a link faggot

He just dropped a giant shit on EOS

full show not uploaded yet. Here is early youtube link with first 2/3 of show

youtube.com/watch?v=pow0BniJnk8

nice

Attached: 1520736716869.png (300x300, 82K)

>Bitcoin is fucking stupid
Audience is rolling over on the floor in tears

HE JUST SAID TO BUY LINK, BUY BUY BUY

Attached: link.jpg (800x800, 38K)

I can't watch one minute of Current Year Man. He's nauseating.

He shilled link

Attached: images (1).jpg (229x220, 10K)

Well, it's a known fact to fade 100% of everything this retard says so, that's all we need to know.

How could you possibly think he would have anything productive or positive to say on the crypto space? I don't even need to see the segment to know it'll be absolute garbage

Fuck that faggot is so insufferable. At least I know we're not early adopters anymore lmao.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>in the current year+3
>watching current year man

WTF is this? This is like an autist explaining how it works. I see no point to this whole segment.

He said that bitcoin is a good idea due to decentralization and blockchains are interesting tech but ICOs are scams. There you go.

I'd love to rape this man. It would be the worlds filthiest hate fuck.
I'd concentrate so hard on maintaining that erection. Just absolutely plowing with every last drop of anger I can muster up. I feel like this would take me about 45 minutes, but I'd make that 3/4 of an hour so degrading for him. Slapping his ass, pulling at his head, occasionally punching him and slapping his balls. Just all round humiliating him in the worst kind of way possible.
I'd nut so far inside of him, and with so much force, he'd start foaming at the mouth. Then I'd just leave the apartment so he can just console with himself.

Full segment
youtube.com/watch?v=s1vf0rkEWo8

pretty gay

The Chicken McNugget. analogy spot on

Don't worry, you guys didn't need all that profit anyway. We'll take it from here :^)

Attached: 1425612191013.jpg (656x843, 95K)

thanks user

crypto starts at 10:15 skips on cringe

You have to be a special type of retard to watch this unfunny washed up corny loser. Remove the canned laughter and the show turns into a manic idiot off his anti psychotic meds.

Attached: slimeylimey.jpg (251x255, 12K)

#HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG

I'll assume he's making fun of it, so that's good, it show that most people still don't get it and that we're still in the early stages.

I was gonna post “who cares about current year man” but then I remembered the demographics of the united states
NOT ONCE did he say the balls would touch. Not gay bro

>I'd love to rape this man. It would be the worlds filthiest hate fuck.
>I'd concentrate so hard on maintaining that erection.
Could you imagine his asshole, bet his ass looks like a kicked in cardboard box.
Did you guys know this idiot is 40yrs old only, but he looks like he's in his early to mid 50s. Bong genetics in full effect.

bullish

>his ass looks like a kicked in cardboard box
I keked so hard I spit out my drink

My best guess would be his diet is deep fried fish and chips most of the time. With the occasional late night curry after a binge session. So he probably hasn't excreted a solid turd once in his life.
His asshole circumference, hopefully, would not ever have loosened past a few millimeters. Therefore making the entrance for my penis all the more excruciating.
I might even constantly remind him that I'm raping him because it's 2018 and you'd be a dinosaur to think that rape isn't a prehistoric relic from ancient times. Just to mentally fuck with him too.

This dude is such a smug leftist faggot. The Kardashian version of political comedy.

>At least I know we're not early adopters anymore lmao.

m8 did we watch the same video? He's literally telling normies that bitcoin is a meme for tech nerds.

>muh beanie babies

basically the same opinion that you probably had 6 months ago when you started trading crypto except on a mass scale. We're still early adopters and the best is yet to come

>constantly remind him that I'm raping him because it's 2018 and you'd be a dinosaur to think that rape isn't a prehistoric relic from ancient times. Just to mentally fuck with him too.

Amen brother, amen.

Attached: hulk_hogan_HARD.jpg (288x361, 19K)

Nope. He said it could be like buying google stock early. Early adoption period passed already.

He shilled a bunch of coins in the last couple minutes of the ops link. What trash, I feel bad if people brush crypto off. this is the only shot we have. lets all just try to get at least one bitcoin before it's too late honestly just stay focused faggots.

As long as he says "no homo" afterwards then it's not gay.

I guess a flippening isn’t going to happen. All ICOs are based on Ethereum, and thus guaranteed fucked. My EOS bags now dead weight.

Attached: 3293272C-E378-4FDB-B4AB-CCC4E07162B7.jpg (1273x1434, 353K)

Why would he though? His audience is all millennial 105ers, they all have already heard of Bitcoin and crypto. He's like 3 months late

can you stop being retarded

I think it also means were in the final phase before the bullrun.

If I said that, it would make me look like a homophobe.

>brings up bitcoin conference can't accept btc because of fees
fucking stupid core cucks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

people have heard of bitcoin
alot of people havent heard of blockchain or crypto yet

Thank you user
watch on 2x speed

thought he was going to bust out carlos matos at the end but turned out to be the most cringe thing I've seen

Holy fuck that is a HARD shill.
Muh early adopter btfo

>watch on 2x speed
I'm going to do that right now, something tells me to do this, thanks user.

Oliver confirmed Corecuck

My thoughts: why do you waste money on cable?

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE BUYING

Attached: btc.png (731x334, 22K)

Strap in bois.

No wonder the Democrats keep this guy on payroll. People are actually stupid enough to listen to him.

WE'RE ACTUALLY GONNA MAKE IT WTF

Attached: btc.png (491x294, 14K)

Did he say anything about Ethereum?

nope and nothing about smart contracts. We're still early.

He said it might be like buying google early or it might be like buying google glass, and no one knows which one it is yet

>He just dropped a giant shit on EOS

Kek, what IS he shilling?

negative
he gave very run down versions of the terms
>BitCoin
>BlockChain
and
>CyrptoCurrencies

coins he shilled in the video include
JesusCoin
TitCoin
DeepOnion
WAX
and some more

WOW just incredible

Attached: btc.png (446x620, 28K)

wtf he namedrops JESUSCOIN and not Ether or link.

Attached: jesus.png (1050x580, 976K)

>but ICOs are scams.

Sigh, no more than half the IPO's out there. Ah well, rest was bullish I'll take it.

we are still in early adoption

Everyone Tweet this faggot and use his show hashtag and tell people what a brainlet he is

Faggot

I've got twitter and how do I do that? Like just copypaste something for me

>He said it might be like buying google early or it might be like buying google glass, and no one knows which one it is yet
>Buying an asset which has pumped 2000000x in the past 5 years is like buying Google early
Holy fucking shit people are so fucking gullible my sides
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
A Useless fucking coin that does nothing and is inferior to fucking VENMO / debit cards / tech from 30 years ago!!!!!!
LIKE BUYING THE MOST VISITED SITE ON THE PLANET AKA GOOGL which also owns YT, etc. !!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: 1519968234776.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D70g122myWo
found the full version

When he brought on Carlos and bitconnect and those other "memes" my heart stopped for a moment and I shuddered when I thought he might have put bizonacci's videos on.

thank you based current year man

Fuck that gave me cancer.

>International womens day.
>Marches for equal pay etc
>Truly inspiring.

REEEEEEEEEEE

thanks user. fucking cringeworthy to watch. still very bullish on bitcoin. basic normie takeaway if i invest in BTC it's like i'm getting into early stage google (they used the 90's google font) but i shouldn't go all in. coinbase has some onramping coming its way

This. There will be another video about smart contracts from this guy in a year or two.

I have some Jesus Coin, am I going to make it bros?

Only to Heaven.

>he called it "gambling, not investing."
It's over.
>and he said don't invest more than you can afford to lose
Yep. We needed more than that, they need to think they can invest their life savings and it'll be fine for us to get going at this point.

Attached: cringe.png (960x554, 905K)

Better than nothing I guess. :)

so i guess we have entered the "early majority" phase now?

Attached: ojewfafe232.jpg (1080x1083, 194K)

Here's the TL;DW
>Universal Basic Income = more equality
>Cryprocurrencies = insufficiently regulated

>Jon Oliver unironically SHITTED ON EOS
top kek sell

WSJ has been shitting on EOS for months now. They said "ex-google employee creates crypto that does nothing"

#HODLGANG

God bless

Attached: DB9696E30A524D84AEFE93F181DDE49C.jpg (1000x1000, 328K)

So Jamie Oliver just introduced Bitcoin to a new wave of possible buyers now that the market has shaken out the ones from the previous run

If le current year man is talking shit about it it means is something good

the charlatan jamie oliver will soon be announcing his latest project requiring backing where he will serve a haddock on a blockchain. Only 10000000000000 coins 40% held by him cheap at half the price

Grrr

Jesus dude

Kek

Attached: A5AF5171-B268-4F22-A920-E9CC6CA48FA7.jpg (540x720, 109K)

>He said it might be like buying google early

Holy Fuck! He did.

Was....this an inside job? Is that why all of a sudden a ton of shitcoins like XLM and ADA started going all Libcuck? They knew the normies were coming?

He looks kinda like Sminem.

it's the 20 to 30 something writers, who are a bit like you and me that write this shit. i doubt current year man even gave crypto a thought

same thing with ellen when she talked about it

you just know, they have an intern writer who is like us and he had to write something for a 1 miinute plug and shilled crypto
god blessem to be honest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You reek of desperation, lol.

"New wave of possible buyers"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

take that back, Jew!

>everything we don't understand about money mixed with everything we don't understand about computers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao im pleased that carlos was on hbo
that presentation will forever be legendary desu

No, and those digits confirm that the resemblance is uncanny.

spam caps laugh some more you insufferable underage shit