When I was a kid, like 130 years ago, we didn't really have sweets. But we had this, Liquorice root

When I was a kid, like 130 years ago, we didn't really have sweets. But we had this, Liquorice root.
Remember that? Oh wait, of course you don't

you kids and your damn roots. In my day we just had to forage for berries if we wanted sweets. I bet there was no roots that looked exactly like that except it was deadly huh?

When I was a kid I watched roots, and the actors were licorice colored

is that the same thing?

Did you chew them and spit it out?
Then, no.

Still exist, still amazing.

You candy-binging fat ass.

Hah! If only we had the luxury of foraging for berries.
In my day we had to burrow into the earth and chew on semi-hardened clay if we wanted sweets.

yeah I know them by the name zoethout literally translated sweet wood

Can allways get these at the christmas market here. I end up buying about 25 sticks so that i can have some without searching through all the shops here

I used to eat kunta plenty's, Toby.

I left that up to the white power structure

I don't see any roots in that photo. You must be misunderstanding OP and thinking they mean candy and not an actual root made of plant fibers dug up from the ground.

>Remember that?

Yeah, actually. I think my father bought some for me once in a place that now be considered hipster, but it was 20 years before the word "hipster" applied that way.

Liquorice root is actually breddy gud.

enjoy your water retention and high blood pressure

You kids and your berries
Back in the day we went together to the woods and sucked each others dicks

So you didn't go down on protein, I guess. How was the taste like?

Back in my day we killed dinosaurs just for fun kiddo

It depends if you have to suck the dick first wich you don't mind since you know you are getting yours sucked right after or if you are dumb enough to get yours sucked first and then you still have to go down on someone

Word, going down on someone first is easier cos you're kinda horny anyway so you can get through it. Going second just feels beta.

>tfw I like going second
hmm

What are you one of them them faggots? Fuck off you freak

Feminine benis is no gay

Of course I do. Bought a couple not that long ago.

And today I spent about $45 on some smoked liquorice, ginger liquorice and a liquorice advent calendar

That's still around in supermarkets, we call it 'sweetwood'.

omg i love these in my tea blend, it's freaking awesome

The netherlands?

Close, Flemish Belgium. Not sure the Dutch use the exact same word.

no young 'un. we only had sugar cane to chew on

werd

Dinosaurs? You had dinosaurs?
When I was young I had to catch some Amonits if I want to eat

Whats wrong with liquorice root?

I used to chew it a lot but it was turning one specific tooth yellow where I would let it sit.
Costs something daft like 20p from the chemist and lasts a month.

In all seriousness, when I was a kid, I remember playing in the back yard with my sister and eating some kind of plant that was reddish and tasted a little sweet and tart and bitter at the same time. In restrospect, I suppose it was rhubarb. Either that or we were retards eating weeds.

Back in my day we destroyed primordial oze to prevent evolution

*ooze

Nobody cares about your opinion Vlad, it's daytime, go to sleep already instead of shitposting in your coffin.

Love these things. Always sold in the bio markets here. good shit. helped me quit smoking.

Is it you again? Quit stalking me, fucking homo.

>oh look user is here
>why does he always have some gross looking stick in his mouth?
>Jesus christ I wish he'd just go back to smoking

I remember, something like only 15-20 years ago and these things was disgusting

I member.

Licorice roots?

Yeah I hate them and a few time ago I made my man taste it, his disgusting face was hilarious!