Whats an experiment that user has always wanted to try/occur regardless of ethical or moral considerations and why

Whats an experiment that user has always wanted to try/occur regardless of ethical or moral considerations and why

Not a proper experiment, but I've always wanted to get two twins and perfectly control every variable in their life to see how similar they would be. Also isolating someone from all social contact from birth.

Make identical twins have sex with each other.

Mmmm that is a good one. Nature vs nurture finally answered for.

Allegory in the cave IRL.

Cut all aid to africa and see if they can actually take care of themselves and develop like other nations have. My hypothesis is that the aid makes them lazy.

Breeding humans and other apes
Just to see what would happen really
Maybe we could end up with some infertile but strong half-human suited for manual labor

I always wanted to make a crank, ac generator.

Never have the time and i dont have all the woodworking tools.

It's been done, but not as an experiment. Births were switched over in a hospital and the twins lived in two different families.

>Nature vs nurture finally answered for.

>biology
>absolute, reproducible answer

pick one

It could be done with clones to eliminate variables. There is no moral limit to be had in this thread.

Most retarded thing I've ever read. The niggers in Africa aren't anything like the niggers in the US.

Human centipede :^)

Those fuckers say it's not medically accurate, but you never know until you try!

My extended hypothesis is that their impediment to advancement is due to food shortages. In developing countries, population growth is a factor of available resources. Cut the aid, the population levels out. At this point people will start becoming farmers and make enough food for everyone. Then Africa can stop being third world and advance.

Cloning an extinct creature. I've had a weird obsession with it for a while. I'd be exhilarated to even witness it.

Incorporate cephalopod genes into human genome

Create moist, semi-permeable outer skinned mutant

Attempt to incorporate chloroplasts with an algal symbiont into skin matrix

Chloroplasts can be activated by active rearrangement of skin matrix

Cephalopod skin able to rearrange pigments in order to receive different wavelengths of light

However must remain moist like a frog, maintain mucoid layer, protect against dessication

>have had this idea for ages

>call it octo-sym

Clone mammoths, giant sloths and sabretooth tigers for an amusement park

Breed superhumans for war, research

Let a supercomputer run an organization or government

>Also isolating someone from all social contact from birth
This has already happened. Sort of. Some guy locked his daughter in a windowless room for the first 8-9 years of her life. The only contact she ever had with a person was when he went in there to beat her and feed her. I think her name was genie, if anyone wants to find more out about it

and that is with or without removing the drain of their resources by other countries?

Take a baby normie. 90-100 IQ.

Raise him in a controlled environment, surrounded by actors, a la The Truman Show.

His education will be offset from normal- so his "college" math will be high school pre-algebra.

Convince him he's the smartest man to ever live. Gently nudge him to derive, say, the Pythagorean Theorem all by himself and tell him he's the first person to ever do it.

His work gets "published", he "wins" like six Fields medals and a Nobel prize or two.

Observe him to see what he does with his "intellect" until age 50 or so.

Pull the plug, kick him out into the real world with no explanation. Take him to a real high level math course.

Analyze his chosen method of suicide.

~fin

Alternate approach: rather than actors, use actual retarded people in an isolated environment. He will be raised as if he's the only non retard on a planet full of retards.

Honestly, if ethics weren't a problem we'd be making leaps in biology.

As for what I'd personnally do, I'd create an extremely sexually liberated environment - to the point where public masturbation, incest and the likes are neither taboo nor encouraged but simply morally acceptable things (as long as there's consent of all partakers) - and let a hundred of kids grow up from infants to adult in it, so I could finally get wherefore our society need sexual frustration to exist.

Not really a single experiment, but I'd like to take the newest, most cutting edge procedures on extending life, slowing aging, curing cancer, etc. and rush them all straight to human testing no matter how little researched they are. I think that would speed up medical advances quite a bit.