Wife put a clause on his prenup that says he has to have sex with her once a week

>wife put a clause on his prenup that says he has to have sex with her once a week

makes me think

Attached: downloadfile-13.jpg (416x416, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vvvy8y/future-sex-relationship-contracts-are-the-hot-new-trend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who do you have?

Clever bitch

link?

ain't nobody got time fo dat

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

absolute STATE of WMAF btw

>prenup
people still make these things?

>an entire new army of elliot rodgers is being created and will mature in 5-10 years

ok I don't get it.

I hope so.

>>wife put a clause on his prenup that says he has to have sex with her once a week

Is this real?

pretty sure any court would throw that contract out

Did she define sex?
>calls her up
>oh yeah baby what are you wearing
It was phone sex, your honor.

Get married. You will.

they dont hold up in court for shit. that is why smart people set up trusts.

>white male asian female
>zuckerberg
>berg
>white

kek
r/asianmasc pls just let go already
its not healthy to sit in front of a screen your entire life raging at people in relationships in some sort of elaborate cuck masochistic fetish

Asian bitch must really want that BWC, sorry I mean mutilated jewish cock in his case

exactly, jews are not white. They are from the Middle-East ffs

kek

Why are whores so thirsty?

My guess is Mark Zuckerberg is probably some workaholic low-T asexual cuck. And she put this ultimatum on him to ensure that her sexual needs are met

>Ashkenazi
>Middle east

Don't Ashkenazi jews have middle-eastern DNA? Where do they get the hook noses and rat-like appearance from?

I thought they were tartars?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vvvy8y/future-sex-relationship-contracts-are-the-hot-new-trend

top kek

ashkenazi got italian, persian and khazar blood. its a experiment gone horribly wrong.

jews aren't white btw

>jew
>white
Also reminder that Elliot Rodger was half kike, not half white.

beta uprising

Tbhfam
Not touching white women ever again. Fuck those nasty stinky spoiled bitches. Asians are the best