What books will help me dont giving a fuck about the opinion of me that people that i have around could have...

What books will help me dont giving a fuck about the opinion of me that people that i have around could have? Im a shy guy, but not introverted, the problem is that i care too much about the image i project or about what other people think about me and that is making me a slave to the point that my shyness is slowly developing into social anxiety, and i know that because i suffered from it in the past.

Thank you anons.

No more Mr nice guy
Models by Mark Manson
Book of Pook
In that order. Also the rational male for good measure. Although this is in regards to girls, the advice is life encompassing.

I hacked OPs computer and found a pic of him, check this guy out (pic related)

No, only lifting will. The only true way to don't give a shit is to actually feel superior to everyone else

Thank you user

Those worked for you?

Nietzsche

always Nietzsche when a nerd needs to un-nerd

Very. I wasn't shy very much but introverted and scared to assert myself. Nmmng literally changed me overnight.

>Care too much about what others think of u and it's making u a slave to the point of social anxiety
It specifically addresses those issues. I was just like that, a pathetic beta. Read it, it's a short read. I've read it twice. It's great.

Also other books will truly make a man out of you.

Btw lifting is mandatory as Said but without reading I doubt it will make a huge difference. Read all those books, I've read them and each is important.

Stranger by Albert Camus

Remember though that it is not enough to pretend to not care about others.

Basically, you have three options.

1. Continue like you are, unhappy and stuff, trying to make small progress here and there.

2. Just get rid of the part of you that cares too much. This is not guaranteed to instantly give you anything, you may just end up being disliked, and if this state is artificial for you, you'll feel like shit when that happens. If you really just embrace life in all of its aspects, it'll work out, but it won't be stable.
This is good if you have the right state of mind on constantly; works for me, at least, I'm fine with almost anything as long as I have food, shelter, books or internet to pass some time and the freedom to go out and do things.

3. Don't really stop caring, just make yourself better through lifting and whatever self help books these guys have recommended you. However, just remember that getting that kind of masculinity ideology wrong can end up with making you a horrible person who won't be any more fulfilled than before. Be careful.

The man, the boy, and the donkey. One of Aesop's fables. A very short read that helped my thinking quite a bit.

This. Simple fable, but truth.

'Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform, is truly important to other people.'

get over yourself, realize no one cares, especially strangers.

A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?” 1
So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.” 2
So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.” 3
Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?” 4
The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned. 5
“That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them:
“PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.”

It's brilliant really.

nothing, that's your nature. no man can change his nature. you can, however, start drinking a lot more.

/tumblr

So brave, now post on reddit and get your internet points.

Reading Epictetus' discourses did wonders for me in that regard, also Zorba the Greek.

So I just read it. The moral of the story is to not worry about what other people think?

unironically reddit tier post

just B.E.E. urself famalam

Trenbolone, 250mg/day

Add When i say no i feel guilty - Manul J Smith

no, lifting wont solve anything.
you have to accept yourself, and accept that everyone has problems. just try to notice them and focus on that.
like you meet someone, focus on how bad that nose looks, or if they are beutiful, how stupid they are, etc.
you get the idea

after a while you'll get used to the fact that everyone is imperfect, just like you, so no one actually care about anything other than themselves

Reading those books will only contrive your thinking more and therefor change the way you carry yourself around which will result in giving bad vibes everywhere as a Fedoralord not a social engineer

I'm actually considering Trenb because one of my good friends who was skinnyfat took it and ended up having a ridiculously muscle bound vascular physique in 2 months, but I noticed he acted like a massive asshole (in a moody, not arrogant way) for the two months and told me later that it makes you think psychopathically