Conversation with my dad minutes ago after he found out I lost most of my money trading btc and wouldn't be able to pay...

Conversation with my dad minutes ago after he found out I lost most of my money trading btc and wouldn't be able to pay rent

"Don't be ridiculous, Champ. Working is a part of growing up. Everyone works, Champ. And nothing guarantees getting a job like taking the initiative and speaking with them in person. You've gotta grab life by the horns, Champ; you can't wait for it to come to you. When I was your age, I rucked through the worst snowstorm in state history to get to an interview when my Mustang wouldn't start. They've even got a photo of me in the local paper, marching through all that. The manager was so impressed that he shook my hand and hired me right on the spot. I nearly froze to death out there in the driving snow, so you've got it pretty easy compared to me, Champ. Where there's a will, there's a way."

"You've just gotta get outta that shell of yours, Champ. And doing that is as easy as speaking with the manager about the job, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you'll be the best hire they'll ever make."

Attached: dad.jpg (612x408, 39K)

Not bad advice.

You're probably a complete soyfag.

Attached: 1516682271870.jpg (413x412, 26K)

my dad doesnt call me champ

he says . why are you so bad and dissapointing you brother and sister are good and succes

Get some work ethic and listen to your dad you fag.

Sounds like you have a reasonably good father. Don't be a faggot OP.

There aren't enough jobs for everyone in this economy. Some people are destined to be NEET.

If in 2018 you can't find a job or find an unfulfilled market and make money off it then you're a pathetic excuse of human and you're better off just killing yourself.

This conversation never happened. But let’s consider for a moment what doing the opposite of what he “said” would be:
>never get a job
>never speak to potential employers
>wait for something to just fall in your lap
>take no initiative
>remain a reclusive beta forever
>have a flimsy jello handshake
>tell the manager you’re a shitty hire
Sounds like a terrible fucking plan right? He “had” valid points.

its 2018 and your dad says champ

either youre 70 yrs old or youre larping

hmmmm

>Conversation with my dad minutes ago after he found out I lost most of my money trading btc

Unless you're a dumbass newfag that got rekt on BitMEX leveraging x100 you're too stupid for words.

>If in 2018
It's actually harder to get a job now than in the past 70+ years. Because
1) Mass immigration has increased competition for jobs
2) Automation has reduced demand for labour

Whether it's wagecuckery, creative/media work, or anything else, it all seems like greater work demands than in decades for muxh less returns.

In thise conditions, I don't understand how people my age can be PROUD to work. It's like being proud of dancing better for nickels than the someone else. I'd rather be a NEET.

Attached: 1520830939969.jpg (1200x675, 39K)

*than in decades past for much less rewards

It's not a matter of being proud to work. It's about sucking it up and earning your way so you can be productive and not be a fucking welfare scumlord.

Learn to be a responsible adult.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that we should all be NEET. However with all this mass immigration into the first world and with automation reducing the demand for labour, it is technically impossible to achieve full employment with everyone working 40 hour work weeks. We would need to reduce the work week to ensure full employment. There is no reason why we should be forced to work 40 hours per week to survive in this day and age

This, also working on having a career gives a great meaning. NEETs miss many vital experiences just sitting at home.

I don't miss a single thing from wage cucking in an office. I do however enjoy trading crypto

>My dad lost our 700k home in a short sale and we got 0 for it.
>he also spent all of my mother's six figure paychecks too.
>parents are now divorced.
>basically gave my brother and I a nice life and then ripped it from us.
>as a result of my dad being abusive, my brother and I have serious commitment issues and will probably never marry.
>Not to mention he called me a fucking faggot after I came out.
>after doing all of this dad tells me to "pick myself up by the bootstraps and deal with it".

It's a miracle I didn't turn into a meth addict. Die boomers.

Attached: 1512048949204.png (440x458, 289K)

>vital experoences
Such as...

So now your at cardano?

Plot twist: this isn't a LARP and really happened to me. Things are considerably better now though .

>*sobs quietly in bed*

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

Keep going user.... also buy ZIL

Having an overall routine, communicating with people daily, career challange to better your knowledge and give glimps of meaning. Also when you are still young it is good to be able to get a job later in life if the need arises. When I'm gonna make it I plan on working atleast part time.

Most companies will laugh you out the fucking front door if you go in and give an expression of interest.
You are better of finding the hiring/HR manager and giving them your expression directly. Dont listen to your dad, cunts out of touch

my dad last night

>life's a fucking scam son. i've worked for other cocksuckers my whole life and now im 50 and my mortgage is no where near paid off. all i fucking want is to go skiing once a year and i cant even do that. what a fucking joke of a life. i should have killed myself instead of getting married and having kids, it would have been quicker

>"You've just gotta get outta that shell of yours, Champ. And doing that is as easy as speaking with the manager about the job, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you'll be the best hire they'll ever make."

This is true though. Do you know how much employers loathe lazy employees? Somebody coming in there wearing good clothes, giving them a firm handshake, and telling them that they'll do whatever job they ask and work hard is like the equivalent of finding the holy grail.

Attached: 1520820923852.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

>being a wagecuck for 3 decades
>complains things aren't good
Geez, your dad didn't see that coming?

>Most companies will laugh you out the fucking front door if you go in and give an expression of interest.

Yep this. Way more NEETs than Jobs user. They get fuckers more talented than you walking in every day.

meeting girls
also see

Stop being a pussy and work, if you are honestly crying like a little baby dick bitch about having to get a job and working, you will never make it on this world.

>Literally got my job by calling the company, talking about my qualifications and interest in the field then going personally and giving the manager a firm handshake
It does work you stupid neets, but only if the company actually has room to accomodate you and you manage to talk directly to someone with enough authority to hire

I'm 20 and I've been thinking this for a while. Life is truly the biggest scam. Wish I was never born.

Your dad sounds like a good dude. My dad died a few years ago and I miss him all the time. Respect your dad and enjoy his company while he is still here user.

>Form your own business
>Be your own boss
>Create something of value
>Get your permits
>Stay away from caustic co-"workers"
>Never touch another disgusting human
>Tell the manager you need that mat order fulfilled by Saturday or you'll contract with their competitor.

Attached: itsalongwayhome.jpg (1050x762, 97K)

You're lucky you have an awesome dad. Mine hasn't spoken to me since he discovered my bad dragon dildo

sorry gooknon

stfu and go back to r*ddit you stupid faggot

How do you start your own business. Everything requires large initial capital.

If you save 1/4 of your income, you can retire in 30 years... sooner if you put raises towards retirement.

That said, the abolition of pensions and the general gutting of worker's benefits is a direct result of the inevitable automation.

Yeah you probs make 45k a year too

>mfw people still take this pasta seriously
shiggy diggy

Attached: qmephr.jpg (600x475, 31K)

Mfw this pasta is semi solid advice.

i literally emailed a job agency and walked in next day got a job on the spot no interview involved i dont even have references

catfish people online and put it into cryptocurrency

Come to Spain, then we'll talk.