I'm scared of the weaponized autism on REQ, I've seen the crazy dubs, I've read about this coin

I'm scared of the weaponized autism on REQ, I've seen the crazy dubs, I've read about this coin.
I keep seeing $100 EoY and the token burning passive income.

>The autists are always right

Attached: 1520190200048.jpg (503x600, 72K)

>not owning REQ before 2018s bullrun and being rich in 2019

Attached: 1520807752030.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I may buy link and req together

Attached: 1520668261683.png (243x298, 88K)

Reqlet with 3k reporting in

I think realistically when the total marketcap of crypto hits one trillion, this thing could be sitting at about a 6 or 7 billion marketcap. As crypto grows this platform will become increasingly necessary and popular.

Nice stack I finally hit like 6k
$100 EoY

>Reputation system
>Tons of apps doing their own payment things all on the req network burning tokens
>REQ AND LINK $100 EOY

Attached: VHMOXSQ.jpg (804x477, 29K)

What would that make it priced at? Market cap doesn't control price either from what I see

That means REQ could do like a 50x.
Req could easily do a 50x.
Probably this year. So if you have 4k coins that's 50x4000. That's a lot of $.
Plus token burning.
Accumulate before the prophecy unfolds

Iron hands, it's hard but till the end

What color will your lambo be, user?

Attached: 8F33F712-1FE7-4D2B-8B82-E9FF60788695.png (750x1334, 381K)

>tfw only 20k REQ
Never going to make it. ;__;
$2 EOY.

What a waste of trips.

i'll get one in poo brown

Praise be to Kek, but he said to tell you that you're a real faggot

I unironically want a Tesla

If req is using my phone then who was phone?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-023309.png (2560x1440, 1.6M)

>he's still holding my bags

Attached: 1519502370371.jpg (3000x3000, 782K)

what the fuck is the point of holding the token

>protip token burn isn’t the answer
>protip securing the network isn’t either
>protip there is no point for a token at all

like honestly the uses for the token are literally minimal as fuck and essentially just a way to line the pockets of the devs. the token burning mechanism is a pathetic attempt at giving it value. brainlets won’t get it though

you faggots do understand that a project can be mass adopted while the token has very little value right? this is why token economics is so important and with req’s trash tier one and link’s undefined one you fucking tards are brainlet idiots.

quads and dub dubs shut you brainlet fucks up huh

hi brainlets
why doesnt vitalik just create an endless supply of eth so everyone can have some? :)

If link wins, req will follow. Req, link, and eng are the true divine trinity.

no point for the eng token either.

No no idiot, I wasn't talking to you. Keep digging that retard hole and you'll be deep enough one day that you won't be able to witness the moon missions and get upset over it. All because you were too stupid to actually understand whitepapers or watch presentations / interviews.

nice attack on the speaker rather than refuting the points brainlet

> implying that you're even worth educating in the first place

Give me a reason why I should care about whether you stay poor or not. You won't be able to give me a convincing one because you're stupid enough to argue about coins when you clearly have done no research whatsoever.

The tokens will be paying for DEX and fiat transaction fees.

What’s the point of xrp’s token? Did that stop xrp from becoming a top 5 coin?

>TFW my wife that had supported my crypto venture for years is now saying that crypto is over since no one is talking about it anymore on facebook and the like

Is this a bullish or bearish sign? She isn't saying that I should sell but she is saying that she is considering it lost money and that I should just forget about it.

Attached: 1490350651663.jpg (773x773, 90K)

>listening to your wife when it comes to finances

cmon son

chainlink was getting crazy dubs also, back around the time it was listed on binance. but then it plunged into a deep, linky abyss full of memes and suffering

If it one thing ive learned in my life it is to not listen what women has to say. Very bullish sign!

Lol REq is the autist dostractor from LInk

it's 50 x (current price) x 4000 . not 50 x 4000.