Things that should be a thing

things that should be a thing

gravy bagels

>Biscuits and gravy hold the biscuits
>$5
What a fucking jew restaurant. A bagel wouldnt even go well with that, they're too tough in comparison to a bagel.
>I don't wanna spend the time and money making biscuits, I'll just use a bagel. Nobody will notice!

0/10

well i more want chicken fried steak and gravy on a bagel, they make better sandwiches than bisquits
also i just put gravy on a bagel and it was pretty good

>my favorite bagel

mmm chocolate chip and gravy

Doesn't sound too bad really. It's funny I've never considered it before.
Also, post your favorite bagels. I like Everything and Onion.

>All anti-semite jokes and remarks are now exclusively the work of /pol/
That wasn't even an off-the-wall remark. Being a jew is synonymous with being a cheap bastard.
Would you prefer I say "What a gyp", derived from the fact gypsies sell you cheap and awful crap?

Chicken fried steak on a bagel would be p good, but this is an obvious replacement for biscuits and gravy and it would be terrible in comparison

I wanna see more bagel sandwiches in general. Steam-pressed bagel sandwiches are fucking amazing

I don't get how this would be better than biscuits and gravy, which are already a thing. A decent bagel would be a pain in the ass to cut into bite-sized pieces, and it's too messy to pick up and eat. I just don't get it. Like the only way this would work would be with a flimsy biscuit-like bagel, and then what's the point?

Biscuits and gravy is fucking disgusting and anyone who enjoys it should be gassed

>Sausage patties.
Not a fan of eating corpses, thanks, do you have mushroom gravy?

I got a fresh sausage for ya, comes with its own gravy too

Read

>go to America on vacation
>everyone tells me I have to try biscuits and "gravy"
>order some at a restaurant
>""""""gravy"""""" in America is just a flavourless roux

I don't get it.

>at a restaurant
your first mistake, your second mistake was being born in another country.

Sounds like my real mistake was believing americans know anything about food. Enjoy your biscuits and flour paste though, I'm sure it was a big hit back in the great depression as well.

Sounds like you just got shitty biscuits and gravy.

The gravy is not flavorless roux or flour paste, it's a béchamel with sausage and plenty of black pepper.

>biscuits and gravy
Mmmm mmm mm!

it's a staple of southern cooking you white tent wearing fuck.

So it's a flour paste with animal fat and some pepper, my bad.

It's flavourless shite dreamt up by toothless hicks.

>Everything and onion

Everything is just an onion bagel with seeds.

I like jalapeno cheese bagels. Specifically with cream cheese, sliced turkey and tomato.

>being this mad about one of the greatest and most versatile of french sauces
its okay to be autistic man. Its just not okay to be proud of it.

why don't you try to express yourself without resorting to bigoted rhetoric (:

>amerilards

>yurobsessions

What a faggot.

>>>>>back to tumblr.

does american gravy always look like horse cum?

Nah user was right. Most american diners suck ass and they take short cuts on making their gravy like: canned gravy, powdered mixes, paying a mexicant $6/hr, not spending time to work the flour into the fat and make a good roux. I am sorry about experience but as an american 99% of restaurants you go to have shit sausage gravy and horrible biscuits.

An easy give away to bad gravy if it is cum white. It is a sure sign that it was made too fast, with out care and likely from cans/packages.

I wish I could make you some nice flaky buttermilk biscuits and proper gravy. I'd even let you shoot a gun.

They don't have White Gravy where you're from?

>yuropoors are so bad at cooking they can't combine milk, flour, butter and pepper together into a gravy

>Gravy
>Milk, butter or flour

Americucks showing why their """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is the worst in the world

that's a roux

>combine milk, flour, butter

You are one of those fucktards that drain the sausage fat and add butter aren't you? Butter goes on biscuits not in gravy.

No, a roux is just the fat and flour whisked over heat. Add whatever liquid you like (milk, meat drippings, stock, vaginal discharge, etc.) and then it becomes a sauce or gravy.

So biscuits and gravy ? The one thing burgers got right .

I don't think that'd be a good idea. I mean, a good bagel is chewy, totally the opposite of a good biscuit, which should be flaky and tender. You'd have to eat the damn thing with a knife just to cut the bagel.

>all these yuros who are pretending they've never heard of sawmill gravy before

C'mon. It's basically a peppery sausage bechamel, we call it gravy because of the sausage drippings. Good sawmill gravy should have a slight blonde color from the spices, drippings, and a good roux.

Oh the irony.

finally, some quality. why trolls and tards have to muck up a thread is beyond me.

>Same response as literally the first post
>finally
niqqa

>fucking with biscuits and gravy
Pray we don't find you when the day of the rope comes, you fucking heretic.

I actually saw someone get severely triggered once from the word gyp. That's like getting upset over the word blue.

JALAPENO/CHEDDAR BAGELS ARE GOAT

>bagels and gravy
>comes with only half of a bagel
>literally 1/4th of what they call it
>$5

this is a place I would walk out of if I saw this kind of scam

Obsessed? Why are you so angry user? Other people in other countries would kill for some food like that, and here you are being a salty limey fuck on Veeky Forums.

Keep your dirty southern gravy off my bagels

you want some fight?

Fried Pork tenderloin covered in fried taters and sausage gravy.

I'm white trash south, and I see nothing wrong with it. I prefer biscuits, but I know jew york folk can't make them. Have your sausage gravy on bagels, which you make really well. I have no issue with it.