Fried mozzarella sticks are probably one of the most delicious foods, but the great question is...

Fried mozzarella sticks are probably one of the most delicious foods, but the great question is....do you prefer marinara sauce or ranch dressing? Me? I'm a ranch guy....it's such an amazing combination of tastes

This is how you tell the obese from the morbidly obese.

marinara master race

>Fried mozzarella sticks are probably one of the most delicious foods
Really? In my experience they're the worst bar food. Is your taste just awful, or have you managed to find the place that makes amazing fried cheese sticks? If you think the latter is the case please share it's location with the rest of us.

Marinara obviously
>using a cream sauce on cheese

>not liking fried mozzarella

I can understand if you think it's a bit "vanilla", "for children" or "pleb-tier", but there's no way it's bad. Mozzarella in and of itself is pretty good. All you do is batter and fry it. It's pretty hard to make it taste bad.

Dont hate fgt

It's a heavy but not very interesting appetizer offered in a situation where the main is almost going to be equally heavy. No reason to bother.
Just don't see the point.

>Marinara ftw ranchfags btfo.
Maybe if you had a cheese sauce with bacon it would stand a chance, but I doubt anything can too King marinara.

who puts ranch on mozzarella sticks lol

I've never heard of ranch on mozz' sticks.
I wish I hadn't.

Blue cheese dip is the only correct answer for basically any deep fried thing

>dipping cheese in cheese
no

Marinara master race here, ranch is for literal whales.

I've had them with ranch, but only because I didn't have any marinara. It wasn't bad at all really

I love mozzarella sticks but I'm full after eating 3

>eating fried cheese

both sauces are good though

I hate mozzarella sticks. Too greasy and I feel gross eating them.
I'd rather just dice the block up into rectangles and eat them 'raw', and frequently whenever I get to that last 1/8th or so of the block.

>ranch dressing + fried cheese

how fat are you

marinara obviously, its the best

Fatty foods taste good, you don't have to eat it for dinner every day. Still better than sweet foods like tomater sauce.

>using ranch on anything aside from a raw vegetable plate

You're not allowed anywhere near me, my kitchen, my house, or my cat.

Marinara. It's the acidity that parts the richness of the molten cheese and gives the dish a sense of lightness while still being bold and hearty.

>eating mozza sticks with shitty sauces
I'll eat these bad boys just the way they are

Fried cheese is the shit. Lose the breading thoughabd pair it with pickled onions and some chilled avocado.

I thought that ranch with mozz was just a cali thing. I like both. Generally eat a few with each sauce. I'd rather have them with low quality ranch than marinara though. Hard to get decent marinara out here

>Mozz

So the memes ARE real...

I've never tried it with ranch. Think I will next time I buy some. But you can never go wrong with marinara.

Personally if you're going deep fried I'd rather have jalapeƱo poppers w sour cream & black pepper.

>ranch

What can you expect from califags?

To me marinara feels like it masks the fact that you're eating a bunch of grease and fat a little. Ranch just nails it in harder.

>Not dipping your Mozzarella sticks into Nacho Cheese
Pleb.

>Using ranch dressing at all.
Just, eww.

You have to go back.

>cheese and avocado
That sounds amazing

you're the kind of guy who gets a diet coke at mcdonalds aren't you

>not dipping cheese in cheese

you talk like a fag but I agree

hi california

kek

I prefer to dip it inside my trashcan and throw it in a dumpster.

Why not consume 300 fewer calories?

Marinara. Ranch triggers my lactose intolerance.

honey mustard dressing

Why pretend you're not a fatass who just ate two mcchickens a cheeseburger and three big macs with large fries?

Marinara sauce, anything else is disgusting.

>Not tactically waiting to grab the very last mozzarella stick so that you can double-dip without worry or negative reactions from the people you're with.

Those are good enough, but fried cheese curds are way better

why did this post get made?

op thinks his eating habits are relatable

>Just don't see the point
The point is that it tastes good you fucking piece of shit

the only purpose for ranch dressing is to cover up for shitty tasting food

I get water to save like 2 bucks.

>breaded deep fried string cheese
>one of the most delicious foods

your argument's wrong
i get your point but it's just wrong

How the fuck do I make fried mozzarella sticks? I tried to make some today and it tasted okay but the breading was way too thin and flimsy, how do I make it an impenetrable barrier?

put more breading on

Americans with fast-food blasted palates

I fucking love these. Also I have cavities fml

Fatties do

What makes a good poz moz stick?

How do you get a stick of moz to go poz?

PLZ POZ MY MOZ HOLE

shut the fuck up or i'll slit your throat neck.

>this guy exists
my life isn't so bad after all

I THOUGHt it was funny

>ruining good cheese with shit condiments

plain mozz stick master race

I get Arby's cheese sticks with some delicious tangy ranch all the time.

>Projection

Marinara obviously. Save that ranch for chips or a good sandwich.

This is how you get scurvy.

That just looks awful.
I guess it does to some folks. Tastes lame as shit to me.
Whatever floats your boat.

You are such an autistic retard it isn't even funny. Did your mom's bull's dick accidentally perforate your brain when he fucked her while she was pregnant with you?

how can people just eat straight up cheese?
fucking fatties

>not dipping in marinara on one side, taking a bite, then flipping it over and dipping in ranch on the other side

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

ignore the retard

The problem is that you aren't eating good quality Mozz' Sticks

The trick is you have to get some really chewy spongey high-quality cheese that has its own flavor, and it has to be freshly fried to a piping hot crisp.

Then it's good. But the minute the batter turns soggy then it's bottom of the barrel tier, not even fit for dogs.

Raspberry sauce master race reporting in.

Seriously, try it. It's fucking amazing.

cheese curds are better, mostly because in a solid 90% of the mozz sticks i've ever had, they completely phone it in when it comes to the breading

it's not "straight up" cheese you mong. It's breaded cheese that's fried.

We're not talking about taking a bite out of your sharp cheddar in front of the fridge.

Personally I get Diet Coke not because I am trying to mitigate the effects of whatever shit I'm eating, but because I like it. I drink it every day. It's fizzy as shit.

I ate 40oz of mozz sticks and I regret it

Better question...breaded mozz sticks or battered?

Ah loves muh fried cheese!

Never tried ranch with mozz

Stop being a shitter, James Bond.

Mozzarella sticks are shitty food though. Flavourless fat cooked in more fat. Even a chip is better. They just taste of grease and nonsense.