Norsefire's Egg

Hello anons,

We want to play a game.

Devs are working on a new feature for EthPhoenix in conjunction with the other madmen and fools that make up the team. Instead of using a countdown, or blithely going "oh here you go, here's a new thing", we thought it might be fun to offer some prize money for solving a puzzle.

The rules are simple. Crack the puzzle, and receive 0.7 Ether in a wallet along with the details announcing the new feature. It's then up to you to decide whether to leak it to Veeky Forums, or sit on it for yourself.

The prize money has already been moved into its wallet from the EPX marketing fund: etherscan.io/tx/0x9a735759eb0f68a1c5e0a3a8334ce19eee8d9d3e92ec8663146398910594247b

The final clue will come out at some point in the next 24 hours (likely earlier), and you'll know when it's all out in the wild. You've got some work to do before then. Current clues are scattered around the official channels.

!!! YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY IN TO EPX TO ACCESS ANY CLUES !!!

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

ethphoenix.io/index.html

Oh, and here is a free clue: N25SQBMTSX82H4EY

Attached: egg.png (1410x794, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eth-Pyramid/Eth-Pyramid-Website
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the clue, user
>tips expensive fedora purchased with the tears of PoWH kids.

Lets leave partisan issues out of this, this is just a fun game with some prize money.

Man, why does my CPU fan get so loud when i enter that site?

Nothing on the site causes high CPU usage. Might be time to upgrade the Pentium?

I will find this egg first. I will gladly take your ETH and use it to consolidate a position in the project it leads to. Only when I'm ready will I release the egg's treasure to the rest of you pajeets, and laugh as you eat my dust in your scramble to catch up. I will leave the answer in your Discord when ready. Stay vigilant and you might have a chance at second place!

Good luck! There is no second place as far as I'm aware though - winner takes all

Ah nevermind, just your monero miner. Nice try faggot

haha mine too

its funny haha it gets so loud :) wow big site must be :)

You can easily see in the page source that there is no monero miner.

We're sorry the 3D launch didn't go well, guys

Attached: 1519249980033.png (442x386, 46K)

That’s funny since the repo is open source. Take your accusations of coinjacking elsewhere.

OHYEAH? THEN WHAT IS THIS

Attached: REDHANDED.png (605x727, 51K)

An extremely poor attempt that is easily debunked?

A likely story
u have been found out, you scoundrel

I demand you return the moneros you mined from my hard drive this instant

Nice edited source, man.

github.com/Eth-Pyramid/Eth-Pyramid-Website is the canonical source.

This is pathetic. Why not just play the game with the other participants?

nice virus link, as soon as I entered this "github" page it tried to download something!!

Attached: BLOODYHANDS.png (995x918, 100K)

Norse we had a debate in pyrmex thead and couldn't reach a conclusion on one important question.
Are you a gook?

Attached: TheAbsoluteState.png (488x463, 28K)

okay, I lol'd

If you do a caesar cipher shift by one on N25SQBMTSX82H4EY the first 5 letters are 'MRPAL'

who is this mrpal? Could he be the hacker known as Veeky Forums? Tune in and find out

This is ridiculous, man. An exe downloaded from an https site like GitHub where millions of people clone repos every day?

I have a feeling I know who you are, but I don’t see a point in slinging libel. Just participate like the others. There’s no trick here. Suggesting otherwise is just... I want to use the word strange?

You got me. I am mootwo.

WTF!!!?!?

Attached: Capture.jpg (2032x243, 60K)

You smelly jew, you can't trick me twice.
Norsefire? More like Nosefire.
I am going to hack your smart contract and turn it into a stupid contract.

Attached: lmao24.png (618x823, 968K)

I knew you're not to be trusted.

Attached: remember.jpg (240x51, 3K)

Kek actually carry on. This is hilarious.

i am the real norsefire this man is a scammer and is known for trying to steal peoples money and ruin their lives

Ok, actualnorsefire, same question for you, are you a gook?

is it autism or something else that motivates you to create shitty code and encourage people to lose their money?

yes I am a dumb gook and i wear diapers everywhere because i have uncontrollable diarrhoea and sometimes i eat it. also ethphoenix is bogus and it is just a prank if you invest in it you are a retard

These guys are taking the piss man lol
>notamonerominer.exe

Attached: 1449976735179.jpg (500x500, 84K)

autism and the desire to make people waste their money on my shitty coin. if you fall for my shit you should be lynched just like all the niggers

PS fuck bob ross

No you ain't reaching Norse's autism, so you clearly can't be him.

woah man that's going too far
bob ross didn't do anything wrong

This is funny and all, but it kind of illustrates how little work you guys are doing on your own project

:/ I hold 3D tokens, can you guys please get back to work

YOUR MONEY IS GONE.
IT IS MINE NOW.

oh

arc, 232 is coming for you

If only you knew, dude