Daily reminder that if you don't fully cook your egg yolks you are literally playing Russian Roulette with your life

Daily reminder that if you don't fully cook your egg yolks you are literally playing Russian Roulette with your life.

I should buy a lottery ticket as I must be the luckiest man alive

When was the last time a person got sick after eating a runny egg?

I do not live in a third world country.

May the odds ever be in my favor cuz your hard yolk bullshit is a waste of time. May as well just give up eggs.

It really spice up my life. Every morning, when I take a bite, I'm thinking: I got 1/6 chance do die, man I'm living on the edge.

yeah, my daddy did it once and he died TWICE!

There is a good chanse you will get aids from all the cum you swallow too

brb making runny eggs.

Japs literally eat that shit all the time.

So fucking what?
Way to shit up the thread, shitlord.

>shit up
>a shit thread to begin with.

You're playing Russian Roulette every time you walk out your door. Hell, most fatal accidents happen in the home. You a more of a chance of getting hit by a bus than you do of contracting salmonella from an egg. Get a fucking grip, dude.

how do you eat eggs, pleb?

>this
Unless you're mixing the chicken shit off the shell into your yolk you're gonna be fine. Clean your ingredients before you cook.

buy pasteurized eggs then

>chicken shit off the shell into your yolk you're gonna be fine.

how are you doing my eastern European freind

Dude I drink raw eggs all the time just for kicks. Seriously.
Also, even though Marco is a way better chef and I haven't seen him make eggs, if your scrambies don't resemble Ramsay's you're doing it wrong.
I eat my eggs sunny side or over easy most of the time.

>implying those free range chickens and their non-harassed eggs are somehow worse off than battery caged hens stewing in each others' waste with their eggs having their protective film steamed off and replaced by a shellac

I swallow eggs raw when I'm really hungry.

Depends, Do you get your eggs fresh or does a company clean the egg before they give it to you, Also do you store them in the refrigerator?

I know this is a troll tread but I once heard that egg yolks pasteurise before they become solid. Any of you know about this?

In what third-world shithole do you live? Or are you just immunocompromised because all of the dicks you sucked finally caught up to you and you got the HIV?

I cook my eggs medium, I've eaten raw cookie dough and cake batter countless times growing up, eaten fresh mayonnaise, other things and never been sick.

[spoiler]He's saying America is a third-world country for having this problem.[/spoiler]