avrame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sort by price

They're still pretty expensive.

Attached: frog2.jpg (494x494, 222K)

/thread

Pepe irl is kinda creepy

Move to the third world.

You need to go straight to the seller, skip the realtor bullshit. Make an all cash offer if you can. If the house needs repairs, that’s more leverage for you to get a better price. Look in blue collar neighborhoods built in 50s-80s. There should be a good mixture of nicer homes and people but some ratty ones you can pick up for cheap and fix up.

Move to a place with cheap houses.

How to determine the condition of a house, though?

Buy land and a shipping container home.

How to waste your money before giving up and buying an actual house.

buy land and build it yourself

Sounds expensive.

Attached: frog3.jpg (1008x578, 127K)

You can still use the thing as an annexe for airbnb after you've built something more substantial. use your imagination.

If you buy a house without a lawyer negotiating for you, even in cash, you're a fucking idiot. There are too many gotchas and this world is too fucking litigious, to do this. You're a fucking moron, who's obviously never bought a house. There's a reason for escrow and real estate lawyers.

And, the only place to find flipper homes is places like Detroit, where you'd be buying in an actual warzone. You're completely ignorant of the last 10 fucking years of real estate, retard.

avrame.com/

Would these actually be a viable option? Why/why not, they seem super cheap I feel like I could just buy some land plop one of these on and just live frugally for a few years until I have enough to build my actual house on the same land. Thoughts?

Contact your local realestate agent and buy houses before they go to market. It's a private sale. Let them know ya interested and stuff will pop up

Don't listen to that fucktard.

You get the condition of a house by hiring an inspector. If you don't want to deal with real estate agents, hire a lawyer to represent you and to walk you through the process. You'll want to have an inspection done, a title search to make sure the title is free and clear and make sure there's no liens, HOA's attached, or easements. Once that's done, then the purchase can go forward, you'll probably need to have insurance already on the property before buying. Any negotiations that might need to happen can be done through the lawyer. Real estate agents generally do all this, for a percentage fee.

You really need to research everything before you try to buy a house. It's the biggest purchase most people do in their lifetime, and even on a cheap house you want to protect yourself as much as possible.

If you don't care about working, you can find cheap homes in out of the way places. It depends on what you mean by cheap, too, and what you want and need.

Wait for the economy to implode again.

Buy a cardboard box or get one for free

They're a viable ption, but you don't just buy one and plop it down and live in it. You have to find out if it's up to code in the area the land is in, make sure you have electric and water hookups, you have to build the proper foundation, have a driveway poured, and a lot of homes like that will need wiring, heating, HVAC, and plumbing installed. It can be cheaper, but there's too many variables to make any guarantees, and it can be a complicated project. You;'re basically buying a shell, the rest you have to buy and install. Better to find an existing home, or a mobile home type setup. That's pretty common in the US in more remote setting, people will live in mobile homes while saving/preparing to build a permanent home.

I think you're way over your head here. If you buy something, buy something you can move into right away.

You obviously want to live in a city, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question.

Look at basically any city from Pittsburgh to Salt Lake City. There are some exceptions, but most cities that aren't on the coast are going to be relatively affordable in terms of housing.

IMO it's not worth the massive expense of living in a city like SF/NYC/Seattle.

Boy you really don't know shit. I'm a real estate agent and flipper and I'm about to make 30k when my latest flip sells on the 30th. I didn't tell him not to use a real estate attorney to close the sale. I just said talk to the seller directly and get the 6% agent commission out of the picture. If you can't see how that would benefit someone then you're a moron.