Mfw I know a coin which will x20 before July. It's been shilled here but no ones paying attention

>mfw I know a coin which will x20 before July. It's been shilled here but no ones paying attention

Roll dubs to find out

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oracletimes.com/nucleus-vision-ncash-why-tim-draper-invested-into-this-solution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit, 44.44k end of week confirmed

lol attention seeking piece of shit won't get much (you)s now

It's nuls, isn't it?

wow

BAT

CPC

quads
2x dubs
SHOW ME THE COIN SO I CAN BUY 100K

Okay you win. Tim draper is an early investor in this project. If you don't know who he is look him up. He bought all of the bitcoin seized from the fbi from the silk road shut down. It's use case is unique but every fucking autist on biz ignores it because it's from India.

Do your own research on Tim draper he's the early investor in this project and runs a hedge fund just like Mike novogratz. He's recently already been on cnbc just like novogratz was when he shilled eos.

It's in his best interest to pump his coin. Remember what eos did? Mark my words same fucking thing will happen with Tim draper. He's the guy who predicted bitcoin would hit $10,000 3 years ago and was right on the very day of his prediction.

Do your own research. Watch the cnbc interviews about Tim draper and his hedge fund. Research his envolvment in silk road fbi auction. He isn't an idiot and wouldnt invest in a project that was due to fail.

As I said do your own research. This coins going places.

Attached: images (69).jpg (300x168, 7K)

delete your post please

Attached: 3480d_1296548.jpg.gif (437x304, 653K)

"I know something you don't know" still works because all the twats here are children playing with dad's pocket money

Eat moar curry faggot

Ha i just got out of this shit
Good luck with those bags though lad

Roger that.

The 2 moonshots before July are Credits and Experty

EVE

Bitcoin?

Attached: retard pepe.gif (500x404, 52K)

GVT

QASH

Didn't he say he had an announcement April 12th?

DUBS!!!

top fucking kek, all this work for this steaming pile of pajeet garbage

>India
Hahahaha

The volume of NCASH is extremely high right now. This guy may not be lying

oracletimes.com/nucleus-vision-ncash-why-tim-draper-invested-into-this-solution/

Opus