Drinking soda

>drinking soda
>literally one of the worst things you can possibly do for your health
>doesn't even taste very good, just saccharine and overly sweet

Why does anyone drink this trash-juice?

Cause it's fed to us as kids. I stopped drinking it years ago, i'll only have a good cream soda once in a while.

>Cause it's fed to us as kids

Not everyone has such shitty parents, user.

In america we do, that's why thin people are rare here, at least where i live.

>Doesn't even taste good
Nigga thats why people drink it
Because it TASTES GOOD

Heart disease, diabetes and alzheimer in a can(or 2 liter big gulp)

alzheimer Is not caused by aluminum

It doesn't tho. 99% of sodas are undrinkably sweet and taste like nothing but sugar

Never said that. Eating simple sugars is linked to it, like drinking soda.

I like the taste of it, and I have more worthwhile qualities/life goals than what I choose to drink.

It's all about the carbonation. I think everyone can agree it's gross once it goes flat. Personally I drink a black cherry flavored Schweppes sparkling water occaisionally to get my fix.

I like having a soda from time to time; not something I'm going to have every week or anything, but one or two a month is fine.

Only thing i hate is that it makes my teeth feel like they're covered in film.

its so bad when its flat, but carbonated water is terrible. whats going on here

>carbonated water is terrible
Found the amerifat

Who gives a shit ultimately? As long as it isn't literally the only drink they consume like a 300lb eight year old, then what the fuck ever. I bet everyone would get pissy if OP addressed alcohol instead of soda because drinking alcohol makes you a big boy.

Because I enjoy it and I need the caffeine

>But muh coffee

I drink coffee too but if I drink it I drink it black adding sugar means you may as well be drinking soda anyway

Chemical dependency

I traded soda for beer

>I traded a bad habit for an even worse habit

I do cocaine too.

I like to have one diet soda a day, with my dinner at work. The caffeine helps me get over the hump. I realize that diet soda isn't any better for me than regular, but it's on sale more often where I live so I end up buying it more.

Pepsi Max best diet soda.

I've slowly started replacing soda with grapefruit juice.
I agree that sodas are way too fucking sweet, and soda companies have this fucking monopoly? Oligarchy? I don't know. The market is cornered so all sodas are shit and you don't get any options because like three companies produce all the sodas for store sale in the nation. Want less sugar? Sure! Have this gross fucking sucralose.

I just want a drink that doesn't make my mouth feel sticky afterward. Less sugar. maybe 1/3rd or less. Not replacing all the sugar with something gross.

Does anyone know ANY good low-sugar/bitter sodas?

>Why

teh vodak

sugar taste good

Walk home clown.

The correct term is oligopoly, companies colluding rather than competing.

jeff?

I completely replaced soda with carbonated water/mineral water/fizzy water/water with bubbles in it, Aldi sells huge bottles of the stuff for $2 each here in Australia, good shit. I do drink a lot of fruit juice too and it's probably just as bad for your teeth though

if you have a big break and come back to it i promise its not that good

You could do what I do, mix juice with carbonated water. Shit's tasty and not sickly sweet.

I love to crack open a nice diet Pepsi once in a while

>people think fruit juice is healthier than soda

top kekrino

A year ago I never understood how people can drink those soda shit. Then slowly drunk a can after work in summer. Now I'm addicted and have to drink at least one can every evening. If I don't, I feel unsatisfied. Not sure though if one can a day is that unhealthy

Hi

>I realize that diet soda isn't any better for me than regular,
Except it probably is.

do you also pump sugar into boiling water too

SanPellegrino Chinotto

I used to be a can a day in high school,but since junior year in college I cut it down to once or twice a week. It is basically dessert that I have with dinner or lunch.

Although there are times I add rum or something to it.

I don't understand it either, I definitely don't understand how in the states we're meant to drink it with every fucking meal.

My friends always call me a kike when I order water when we go out to eat, but why the fuck would I want anything different?

I don't want my taste-buds being afflicted with that fizzy aftertaste while I try and savor the main meal, and I also don't want to become a fat greasy fuck over something that honestly SHOULD taste like shit to anyone not specifically conditioned to consume gallons of it.

When you progress beyond childhood it's time to start actually caring about what you put in your body.

I tried, because I love them bubbles, but I just couldn't get used to the taste of the minerals and acid without a bit of sweetness. Now I throw in some Stevia based lemonade concentrate (bit of fruit concentrate, citric acid and stevia >97%).

I didn't do it because I was fat, I didn't do it because of my health, I didn't do it because I wanted to grow up ... I did it because I just couldn't justify the ridiculous cost.

Coke has far less after taste than wine though, even the best palate cleanser among wines (champagne) will hang around longer than coke.

As for conditioning, alcohol and tannins take a lot more for most people.

The last time I tried legitimate Coca-Cola was when I visited Atlanta. It was overly sweet and made me feel shitty.

If I need a boost, I get a small coffee. I don't understand how anyone gets addicted to soda. Sheeeeit, I've been living in FL for about three years now and I've seen people drink it like water. It's baffling.

>My friends always call me a kike when I order water when we go out to eat, but why the fuck would I want anything different?

Fuck 'em. I'm not going to pay an extra $1.50 for something I won't even enjoy. If I'm going to eat junk food, the trade-off is that I'm not going to drink soda.

It is. Its not healthy generally though

They're both simple sugar bombs

Why would the tiny amount of vitamins fruit juice has make it healthier