Never been a banana lover

>never been a banana lover
>just found these
>cant stop eating them

good shit. idk how i missed these until now.

Ya I was addicted to those when I went to Thailand.

Apple bananas are awesome

I'd love to try out Blue Java bananas. They're not blue when they're ripe, but I've heard that they taste like vanilla ice cream.

Gros Michel seems nice too, these should taste sorta like artificial banana flavouring. This was the most common cultivar until Panama disease made it unsuitable for growing on a commercial scale. Cavendish was considered a junk banana until this happened.

confirmed. Mini bananas are only enjoyed by pedos and brits.

like Mitch Hedberg used to say.
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT BANANA

RIP in peace, Midge Bloomberg

The problem with them is that their is a 15 minute window in which you can eat them and they are just right.

before this 15 minute window, they are too hard, and then 16 minutes later they are too soft.

They have different uses at different ripeness.

what's the difference?

I was looking into this, apparently they can withstand up to 7a hardiness zone. Might grow some in the future even if I have to winter them over

I don't have any problem with soft spots on bananas, I think when people complain about any darkness on the flesh they're being wussies.

Peel and slice a banana and freeze it and they're good for ages, though.

BANANAS ARE EXCELLENT BUT I PREFER THEM WHEN THEIR WAY PAST RIPE WITH SOME BROWN ON THEM

I like mine still a bit green, but more often than not, I just blend them into proton shakes.

sucking on little yellow dicks isn't something to be proud of OP

YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO BREAK FOOD STUFFS DOWN INTO THEIR MOLECULAR BUILDING BLOCKS? INCREDIBLE.

>Sees dicks in objects that are hardly even fallos shaped
>Implies the other guy is gay

Mexican stores have a lot of varieties of these

it's phallus you git

okay mr dick expert

>t. 16 year old illiterate moron

are you a white woman?