I am driving down to Baja Mexico to spend the winter camping on the beach

I am driving down to Baja Mexico to spend the winter camping on the beach.
I am taking 50 pounds of rice and hope to catch fish for protein.
I will buy fresh vegetables when I can.
Will this keep me healthy till spring?
What am I forgetting?

Climbing gear

When you try to come back there's gonna be a wall in the way

As long as you get those vegetables, it sounds great. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get anything else you needed down there. Sounds like a fun winter.

why not bring a few different grains in stead of just rice?

barley and oats cook up nice and are delicious

You retard. Why wouldn't you assume a person driving there wouldn't be bringing his driver's license and/or passport. That's a pretty lame attempt to try to squeeze out a lame joke.

Lighten the hell up

get some lentils too

t. Triggered Pablo

dried beans to go with your rice. Together they make complete protein, making your fishing less necessary

brining beans and rice down to mexico???

they're called beaners for a reason.

>Baja Mexico

I just looked it up on a map. I always thought that was part of the USA.

Salt.

i dunno. is the water safe to drink there?

Enjoy getting beheaded by the cartels.

Kek

Or take $50 for food and ride on a bus for safety.

Probably a sizable weapon... Just in case.

Yeah, im sure there will.

You will be able to buy staples like rice for much cheaper there. Take things that you might not be able to find in a small community.

take yourself a big bottle of one-a-day multivitamin. Take one with your first water of the day.

That way you'll know you're getting your RDA even in the lean times.

Triggered as fuark. That post was pretty funny. Certainly put a grin on my face.

Burn in Hell, Pablo.

B E A N S

Why the fuck would I be "triggered", dipshit. It just wasn't funny. It was a stupid joke. Why would an illegal alien take a vacation in Baja? (I'm a middle-aged conservative white guy. Just callin it like I see it, you retarded cock gobbler.)

You're a cunt.
/Thread

Based god emperor

Nice sens of humor

jajajajajaja

Cuckservative.

That sounds pretty good.

Politics isn't food tho

>I'm a middle-aged conservative white guy.
Sure, Gomez.

>I'm a middle-aged conservative white guy
It shows user, it shows.

People were happy to treat it as a joke until you sperged out.

Im not the original poster who sperged out, im just pointing it out.

Buy yourself some multivitamins a vitamin c tablets to keep away scurvy

this

But is the rice any good? Mexican products sometimes suck a bit

Will you whiney cunts fuck off already? It's just a bit of banter but you SJWs always fucking whine about it. Fucking Americans.

This, most people are coming from mexico to the u.s. not the other way around. You got it backwards OP!

Sounds pretty cool, if this isn't fake. You'll be able to buy essentially anything you need cheaper than in the US. My concern, if I were you, would be avoiding the horrible tourist trap areas, which are pretty much ubiquitous in Baja.

Personally, I would go down the Western coast of Mexico proper, if I were you. You can find small fishing villages in between Alcapulco, Puerta Vallarta, Ixtapa and south, that aren't so touristy.

beans and lentils too. But it's cheaper there I guess.

Sounds like someone needs a safe space.

Make sure to get a Baja Blast™ and and a Crunchwrap Supreme™ from your friendly neighbors at Taco Bell!

You're forgetting having a fucking 9-5 job in a cold climate you selfish cunt

everything worth living for.

Remember to pack some anal nitrate since you're such a huge faggot.

*Amyl. Dumb cunt, if you're gonna call someone a butt pirate, get it right.

This is the big reason to visit mexico

why?

bump

Its food for thought lol

>What am I forgetting?

American hostages fetch big ransoms with the cartels. You should postpone your trip by a couple more months.

He could just use the big beautiful door reserved for legal applicants, assuming he's still alive if he gets back of course.

it's confusing because it has california in the name

California means mexican

Adventure user!!
So you have something to member when you are olden

no

Pic Related.

It's you.

Can you take wine to mexico?

Why not buy the rice in Mexico instead?

alkali

Your face is lame, Paco

1/10

/pol/ autists are so cringy

pol/ack and sushi chef here. sit the fuck down moisha, you'll get to ride the oven like everyone else

He should also bring some sand to the beach! Smhq tbhq Famalamadingdongq

OP here again, I use espresso ground coffee in my aeropress , can I get this in Mexico or should I pack 10 cans of cafe bustelo?

No it's best to go now because all the deportations will boost cartel numbers

It's so easy to spot the Mexican

dude, work at walmart for a week prior, and youll have enough money for 3 nice sit down meals a day for the next 6months

It's so easy to spot the /pol/fag

FPBP

>Veeky Forums is not a board for jokes. This is serious cooking board on anime website only for the most serious cookers!!1!!

You are going to get really fucking sick of fish and rice
At least bring some dry pasta and spices and shit

Well then get all the food threads off of /pol/ that are 9/10 superior to a typical Veeky Forums thread. I swear this is one of the most whiny ass bitchy self appointed princess boards.

Yes. And you can bring back i believe up to 6 bottles of liquor back. May have changed in recent years though

lost it

This is a hit and miss. There probably is someone happy to sell you a cup of good coffee but problem is they are someones grandma and dont actually run a business. And the businesses usually sell cheap instant coffee. You have to get to know a community and immerse yourself to get the full authentic experience that very few people can say they genuinely experienced.

better than a Mexi-mudskin any day, every day.

You are wrong, your anger is delicious

Hey esse can you give me a ride back? I'm carrying a lot of sugar for my cousin juanitos birthday

Come on man, I'm Mexican I found that funny

the new wall wont let anyone pass. solid wall. no check points. no in an outs. just gun turrets and land mines.

Should be done by Wednesday

why are you taking 50 pounds of rice

they sell rice in mexico

Lmao

You can fucking stay in Mexico, Jose.

Because I'm a seriously dense mother fucker. Also, I like to suck cock.

I lived in rosarito for a year. Cafe bustelo is hard to find most of the time but it is there in some stores.There is a much more common Mexican brand called Cafe La Llave. It's espresso grind and it's not bad.

Wow user, that is important information for me!
Thanks

Ahh, yes. I remember when I was as innocent as you.

quality post

Kek

Hey OP I saw your thread on another board. Can you camp for free in baja just anywhere? How is crime? Sounds cool man. Personally I'd bring money to eat actual meals. You may or may not catch fish. I guess bring a pot to boil water in.

Free camping in the middle of nowhere on lonely beaches with plenty of fish available.
This is most of baja.

Dried black beans and red beans
You'll want some sort of seasoning too. Or at least some salt and pepper
Multivitamin for warding off scurvy

Seasonings will help you a lot. The user who suggested one a day vitamins was probably right.