You have 20 seconds to explain why you still eat meat and dairy...

You have 20 seconds to explain why you still eat meat and dairy. I guess you enjoy high risk of heart disease and erectile dysfunction?

>b-but muh protein

Not an acceptable answer; plant-based food will cover your protein intake 100%

Tastes good

/thread

I don't eat it in excess, I don't have silly illusions about the inevitable end, and I'm not a faggot.

Except B12

It's tasty and I don't give a shit about tacking on an extra 2 years to the wrong end of my life.
If I'm going to die from a heart attack then I was probably going to no matter what, your genetics are more likely to cause that than any reasonable diet.

I do things I enjoy because could die at any second and will assuredly die in the future. Get woke faggot.

Tastes good.

Life is too short to agonize over food. Food is fun, social, and my preferred foods are super tasty. There's enough stress in my life that adding to it with food just seems pointless. I'll stay healthy enough in the mean time, and if I die, by god I'll die happy and full!

But where's his red sweater?

The cholesterol in my burger isn't the cholesterol in my veins and arteries. Your body doesn't work that way... another down vote for the "education" system.

Enjoy your agonizing deaths and flaccid penises.

because I'm not a faggot

How am I supposed to get 230g of protein on plants?

I feel like life is too short to not enjoy my food.

These

Might as well kill myself early rather than not enjoy great food. You only live once and you'll waste it on plants? What are we? Cows?

I used to joke that meat was next on the muh dick list.

I imagine up next can only be...

>What? You don't let black men ravage your wife and daughter. Heh, somebody's compensating for something.

I haven't heard that chicken is unsafe.

Because its tasty as fuck!
besides everything in moderation is the mantra of what is truly healthy. Meat and dairy aswell, being a doctor and all I should know.

>being this autistic
Did mum yell at you for not eating all your food?

I excersise.

I do on the occasion, also i find going vegetarian/vegan quite shit when it comes to money

Geez, chef john really let himself go.