CIA just deleted the alien selfie and already have task force Helvetica in Jet propelled...

>CIA just deleted the alien selfie and already have task force Helvetica in Jet propelled, experimental black hawks to the positions of those who saw the alien picture.
>If you saw it, they WILL catch you and expunge the memory of it from your memory banks.
>If you wish to run, do so now, as if you try and escape they WILL kill you.

To the late Master Thanks for pixelizing it, mere mortals cannot stay sane after witnessing it.

I have the original version on a harddrive buried in a undisclosed location. When I first saw it I slowly began to break down over the course of a month, the image began slowly fog my vision. So I put it on a harddrive and hid it away, before I self admitted myself to a mental asylum for six months.

Attached: 1498547967706.jpg (500x343, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S8282731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which exchange can i buy this coin on??

hahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahah

No one cares

Quick rundown on the alien selfie?

Plz give it to me i wont snitch. Just kidding CIA i saw it and will upload it everywere. Kill me or i will spread it

Attached: 4EE42982-C069-484E-85FD-819712A71899.png (750x1334, 830K)

some guy posted an alien picture right when the site went down
It's not just Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums no its cause it was an ACTUAL AYY LMAO AND THE CIA IS TRYING TO COVER IT UP or some nonsense

what pic, i have seen lots of them. most probably the cover-up
> mere mortals cannot stay sane after witnessing it.
>When I first saw it I slowly began to break down over the course of a month, the image began slowly fog my vision
post it again.
also this is /biz , not /x

Attached: 1517120405443.jpg (300x300, 64K)

Just a note, black hawks are already and always been jet-engine powered.

Jet is an engine type, not propulsion type.

>alien selfie that caused extreme psychological pressure, which included extreme amounts of infomation entering the brain fast then the rate that the brain and process new infomation is posted on Veeky Forums.
>Veeky Forums is shut down whilst a the CIA hunt down people who saw the image. CIA Social Engineering unit shill fake photos in order to cover up the incident
Most pics are fakes promoted by either CIA SEU or just trolls.

That's how the 'master' described it to me. Thanks for the info.

Attached: 1500501283314.jpg (465x465, 73K)

Sounds like you have an oracle problem...if only there was a coin to solve this.

Attached: 1520277689155.gif (420x236, 944K)

Attached: Cz-q-vgXEAApq_e.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

I am only willing to show it to a 'master'. If you wish to see it you must approach me and you must be accredited as a master by the council of 300.

Attached: O NAI WA.png (447x351, 164K)

Attached: 1518983121742.jpg (700x700, 183K)

>BUSINESS & FINANCE
sage

This board used to be business and finance before crypto took off.
I am only posting here because I wish to warn those who just saw the image what is going to happen to them. As the thread was deleted with vigor by the CIA.

That thing that looks like a drowned corpse?

Nice try newfag, this board was invented as a containment board for crypto.

OP, you heard of ChainLink?

>tfw you will never see the picture and get hunted by the cia
fucking pussies post it

wasnt this 2017 though?

Fuck I missed the pic, seen the thread but pic was already deleted and fake one being shilled

It doesn't exist. Just another pathetic forced meme.

There are literally thousand fakes

WHICH IS EXACTLY why its so scary, it was like the cia was forcing a meme to hide the real one

>alien selfie
there's literally nothing in that image, it's just a picture of some desert with some kind of compression problem

Please fuck off back to /x/

Alien selfie was a hoax that some trolling group made and posted at a time that they knew Veeky Forums would
Be down for a few minutes due to repairs. Inb4 cia shill

I'm not totally sure about that, I was on the board when it went down. Lots of posts were deleted and anons had drives fried

warosu.org/biz/thread/S8282731

are the files on warosu the originals

Well why didn't the CIA delete the archive then?
Go back to /x/
No one here cares about fake pictures