How do I detach myself from human nature

I want to detach myself mentally from the shackles that are human nature. I think if one is able to intellectually make sense of it all, their conscious may overcome their subconscious.

It is untenable that humans are conscious organisms ingrained with the biological imperative of having to spread their genes and continue their tribe (in-group, or faction or whatever) the same way all organisms on this planet function. Of course, complex psychological factors come into play and translate these otherwise basic concepts into complex, and sometimes, misguided manifestations. A 'normal' model for the biological human would be to have as many children as possible in an environment that fosters them until they themselves are capable of simulating the organismic process of genetic and tribal perpetuation themselves, adulthood. Human psychology, as incurred by the various environmental factors that afflict various parts of the world and different sorts of people differently, has resulted in some people wanting one child, while others, having several, and for different, partially incorrect reasons. Some tribes (another problem, as I'll mention later, is the coherency of the idea of the 'tribe), such as the People's Republic of China, has collectively decided the best way to perpetuate their tribal existence is through limiting the amount of offspring any given mating couple could have (the former one child policy, now two child policy). Some tribes have their alpha members recognise problems of their tribal perpetuation's method - India and its' highest level of politicians recognising the problem that is their uncontrollable population.

I believe the reason nihilists and antinatalists often seem so unhealthy and are susceptible to a change of mind is because they have not truly extinguished their tribal warrior spirit or their organismic incentive to spread genes. I want to purge these primordial feelings out of me

The problem that arises is firstly, the coherency of the idea of a tribe. The proverbial 'tribe' that psychologists so often use consists of an easily identifiable group of people with the easily discernible mutual interest of their perpetuation. The 'modern' tribe is up to the tribesman's interpretation - some consider 'nations' their tribes, some don't extend tribal status beyond their family, some are in a venn diagram of many tribes of varying precedents in priority. The problem I see with some tribal identifications is that they're patently wrong and the 'tribesmen' themselves know it, which in turn causes cognitive dissonance and inhibition from performing properly in society. Such examples of misdesignations can include excessive dogma towards a certain political ideology (notice how all diehard anarcho-capitalists are never actually financially successful), towards an ethnic group (whites; for example

- there is no 'white' tribe because there are many competing political (tribal) factions that are white, and it is also historically so. There is no 'white' tribal leader. Some white 'tribesmen' see others as the nemesis - white Americans and white Russians. The other problem is all of these people all have different associations and different ideas - varying to such extreme extents 'micro-tribes' are found as to how issues should be addressed. The English and Scottish loathed each other only a few hundred years ago; some would not be able to comprehend the fact their tribes 'merged (federalised)'). Modern allies that are seemingly tied by cultural heritage were heads against each other not so long ago. The idea of a 'Chinese' state only came when too many opposing tribes came in - before, the idea of 'China' was just 'all that was under heaven', and China would fall into many tribes - kingdoms with people that had no scruples about murdering, raping and torturing that of other kingdoms; yet now most provinces want to 'make China great again' - but what if China dissolves into something larger, or balkanises into many tribes in future? Is it biologically coherent for a Chinese man to think that he is 'perpetuating his tribe' if his descendants will be in many tribes that are varying from one another and have no relation to the idea that is 'China'?

Also, I'm not making this post because I hate children or hate nationalism or whatever. Quite frankly the opposite. I both love (and want) children, and I'm nationalist and an ethnonationalist, but I realise the incoherency and redundancy ultimately of all these inclinations and partisanships

Kys
Or go to a Buddhist temple.

I would die if the person in that picture was a guy.

Are you in to that kind of stuff user?

Why?

I don't really like Buddhism. I just want to go about life pursuing my own interests and meeting people from everywhere without feeling partisanship to anything

Maybe

>I just want to go about life pursuing my own interests and meeting people from everywhere without feeling partisanship to anything

then just do it, cultures, racial identity and similar things are just memes of convenience to be used as needed. I learned very early that your own family can be worse than complete strangers. Only idiots try to make such things "who they are"

Been there, done that. It's not worth it, and I'd wager that it's impossible for you, as a human, to -completely- detach yourself from human nature. It's better to just accept defeat and lead a mediocre existence than spend your every waking moment trying to suppress your "humanisms"

Whos the cumbucket?
Honestly it turns me on the comfy of it all more than the person in the pic.

I do 'do' it but there's always the really stinky and overbearing visceral feeling tugging at me. Did you ever have these memes, and if so, how did you eliminate them?

Some people I think have done it. Nietzsche did it. I feel a continued mediocre existence wouldn't really solve this shitty feeling

What is comfy?

Just realize your life is your own. And honestly, where did you get these idea of racial or national loyalty? Were you born with them? Of course not

It all seems so comfortable. Like a perfect saturday evening in the couch with nothing to do but shitpost while listening to some podcast as outside rains reflecting yellow and orange lights.
Makes me wanna fuck whatever genre they is inside a cozy and warm blanket

>what is comfy
comfy/cozy means welcoming and/or unchallenging

Yes.

That's a good point, but I have no idea how to disavow them. I wasn't born with the 'ideas' of either national or racial loyalty, but I believe that a baby's biology and a humans in that is still tailored towards finding some 'tribe'.

Rightt

Yeah I was asking what he was referring to, mb

Oh, yea we are social beings, there's no getting away from that. The trick is to just find like-minded people. Nobody (especially those born in any Western country) should feel obligated to cling to whatever group they were born into.

>I want to detach myself mentally from the shackles that are human nature.
do lsd/shrooms for 3 months straight
also detach yourself from the internet for 6 months
No meat or dairy diet
meditate 3x a day

you'll be changed I guarantee you

You don't understand.
Your own interests are also human nature. You cannot be completely unattached from them while also trying to pursue them

changed into something barely functional. There's no need for extremism in what he wants. Its a simple re-arranging of mentality.

>Its a simple re-arranging of mentality.
If it was simple everybody would do it.
He needs to go big or go home or he's just gonna continue walking in circles making threads like these every month.

Have you considered to actually engage with philosophy and to stop being an angsty pseud?

I don't know what my like-minded people are. I like individuals of different kinds of personalities but not really any large definitive group, maybe people generally interested in something. I think another problem is that I know by virtue of my phsyiology other pseudotribesmen from other pseudotribes will treat me differently and I am therefor forced to take side with my own pseudotribes because they are the only group that would offer me full impartial treatment and guaruanteed safety, although it is very unlikely I won't be safe in my current to some extent not fully sympathisable pseudo tribe

The problem my personal interests only relies on very few factors of my pseudotribe (which is a national entity, which few other pseudotribesmen my age identify with despite its importance in their personal finances). I can't really find a wholesome counterargument to what you're saying man, you're probably right.

It's actually my first time making an existential thread or any thread that isn't a chart thread really. I'm also 18, and although I have a good degree, reasonably wealthy parents and so on I can't afford (financially) to get lsd for 3 months straight and I don't want to throw my entire future away by abandoning some university projects I have going on now and by fucking up my physical body. I think I'm open minded though, could you elaborate?

Yes, in fact I drew inspiration after reading some of Nietzsche's work to make this post. I've also read his biography and he personally discarded his nationalism and partisanship, but I have no idea how he managed to do so.

nvm you're 18. Have you been in a relationship yet or had sex?Mediation could help forget the other stuff.

Go to Veeky Forums

When I say like-minded people I mean PEOPLE, individuals, not some abstract group. So just go out and socialize, eventually you'll find people you can jibe with.

Yes, both. I meditate once a day but it always brings a fleeting feeling of clarity that goes away in less than half an hour always.

I've a few good friends but that doesn't really annul this shit feeling
Actually made a thread on Veeky Forums as well

Abandon this idea of "pseudotribes."
Yes, the people around you may have an effect on you and your choices but only if you let them into your self. Read Epictutus' Enchiridion. It would probably do you good

Noted, thanks mate

Gotta hit the hay now, thanks for helping guys I mean it

good luck user

I reckon this is what drugs are for my dude

There is no such thing as human nature
Just keep on living you dumbfuck

>the shackles that are human nature

sounds like you're stupid enough to enjoy Stirner

I'm not going to waste my time reading the rest of that textwall

bump

Thanks a lot man mean it, saved Epictutus' Enchiridion to my eReader

Maybe one day

great answer

It's clear you haven't read shit

Thanks

>Nietzsche did it.
seven pounds a day

>by virtue of my phsyiology other pseudotribesmen from other pseudotribes will treat me differently
not black power, not white power, but workers' power

>transcend the human condition

let me know when you make it

you want to leave humanity behind? take 5 scoops of "kill it" and do an 8 hour arm workout

I don't read the same shit you do, I'll admit that much

if you don't want to be a human being then you can fuck off

I'll give you the key to solving your problem, but you won't use it because you won't understand the relevance

>God, of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the substance of His mother, born into the world. Perfect God and Perfect Man, of a reasonable Soul and human Flesh subsisting. Equal to the Father as touching His Godhead, and inferior to the Father as touching His Manhood. Who, although He be God and Man, yet He is not two, but One Christ. One, not by conversion of the Godhead into Flesh, but by taking of the Manhood into God. One altogether, not by confusion of substance, but by Unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one Man, so God and Man is one Christ. Who suffered for our salvation, descended into Hell, rose again the third day from the dead. He ascended into Heaven, He sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God Almighty, from whence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies, and shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting, and they that have done evil into everlasting fire. This is the Catholic Faith, which except a man believe faithfully and firmly, he cannot be saved.

just keep masturbating furiously, you'll get there

and do you think you'll feel more or less alive when you get there?

take 100 mg of vyvanse every 12 hours for a week and you'll be a reptile before you know it

How do you detach yourself from human nature? Silly human, you don't. We're all human, and we're all along for the ride. Your high level of intelligence is offset by your mental instability, probably one genetic factor has given you both, think schizophrenia. Like most of us you probably sit inside all day and read/play video games and echo chamber circle jerk yourself over a handful of destructive thoughts to the point of insanity. I can't really tell by your picture whether you're a man or a woman, I'm assuming a man, but I'm not really sure what to tell you. If you want to find some subconscious happiness and satisfaction that will help straighten out your fucked up higher level conscious thoughts, then you just have to start walking out of the woods. Get back to civilization, or visit it for the first time maybe in your case, get a job, make friends, talk to people, maybe fall in love?

I like Sam Hyde a lot, if you're real smart and understand his sense of humor perfectly then you can discern the tiny genuine insights he lets off occasionally. The one I'm thinking of that's pertinent now is the one that goes, "People ask me, 'how can I turn my life around?' I tell them to stop smoking weed and start lifting heavy weights." And that's the serious insight, start lifting heavy fucking weights. You will improve your physique, your self-image, you will release mad endorphins, you will meet people, people will meet you, and there will be happiness resonating between you and the external world.

Otherwise, you can just embrace your depression (yes, it's real--your body's way of trying to get you to off yourself because your body knows you aren't getting laid, have no friends, and that you're an evolutionary deadweight) and indulge in the masochistic pleasure you derive (whether you know it or not) from wondering woefully and endlessly about every single little nuanced minutia concerning the abysmal reality of your existence.

reason doesn't work. you have to be overwhelmed by an experience of beauty and your lower nature will disappear

you look like a faggot. maybe try to stop looking like a faggot

It's obviously a girl.

>obviously

do you know what year it is

1992, right? All the kids are listening to Nirvana now, right?

can you shut the fuck up already?

mde 4 life

>I want to detach myself mentally from the shackles that are human nature.
kys
y
s

>what is cultural evolution
Genes aren't the only shit around there, senpai. Memes are just as important if not more. Also, without biological imperatives of various kinds there will be no imperatives at all, so you can as well kill yourself to get rid of your humanity.

I've been trying to purge those partisanships as well, and while I've been struggling most with sexual gene preservation and things surrounding it, I've found the closest solution for nationalism and other forms of tribalism is to just expose yourself to the tribe you gravitate towards' opposite, whatever that may be. Even then it's not particularly effective in resolving the problem and often ends up with you just drowning in conflicting ideas, but it's the closest I've come to purging bias and creating an approximation of nonpartisanship and it's only temporary. I think what you said at the beginning about subconsciousness is actually the opposite, the more you introspect and try to purge these things, the more you're making what is subconscious for most a conscious thought process, which ends up with you being very inefficient in your thinking. The shortcuts may be mindless and seem stupid, but they exist for a reason.

>without feeling partisanship to anything
You will always feel this. To other people, to yourself, to whatever. You can't break some conditioning without resorting to brute force chemical alterations of the brain. You will never transcend humanity, whatever that means. Accept the reality of things and be aware and don't get spooked (inb4 stirnerposting).

Self improvement is masochistic pleasure :^ )

from what you're saying, a lobotomy

I never thought of depression as being an evolutionary deterrent from being such a fucking loser, that's actually pretty interesting. Brb either killing myself or doing something with my life.

It's not, evolution isn't a guiding ''force.''

Maybe the first thing you should do with yourself is stop being retarded.

Realise everything is a spook unless it's something you actually want to do because you want to do it.

The self is a host of spooks that are in fact you. What you want to do isn't and can't be what you yourself as an ideal want to do. But you're still right though.

euphoric

You know what I fucking mean, it keeps you out of the gene pool

And that matters? What does matter to you? Don't get spooked by some nigga on Veeky Forums.

Its that girl? (please.)

is the person in this picture a guy? answer the fucking question.

Noooo, the mystery is half the fun senpaichan.

Life is like a box of chocolates...

Sexual fluidity is patrician af

Nah I still throw out those orange creme filled chocolates they're nasty as fuck.

Orange creamers need loving too

Only a morally bankrupt degenerate could enjoy orange creme chocolates.