Do you ever wonder who created your character and why your life is a computer simulation?

Do you ever wonder who created your character and why your life is a computer simulation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_MW6eGykrKI?list=PLvQV7gqXryR1O9_y14JihlaVGdTwWjd0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure I did

It's because my parents fucked and from there on a combo of nature and nurturing.

When I was 10 I thought of my life as that of another child's doll and my world as their doll house.

That's about as far as I ever got with philosophy.

totally rad

Only an idiot with a shit console would create a character like me.

That's actually pretty good for a ten year old. Shame you didn't expand on it.

I don't think you could even be described as a character. More of a blob of protoplasm, much akin to the amoeba.

I know who did: le demiurge

You must be in on it. You know me too well.

does he have a nice cock tho

I am.

I don't think this is something as simple as a computer simulation, but I do consider my exceptional personality and anatomy proof of there being an unmoving maker who made me the center of his creation.

Of course I know solipsism is bottom barrel retarded which is why I usually don't reveal this knowledge to side characters like you guys. Please do continue working hard to nurture me further.

hey man i really wish i were you

I exist to be an extra in everyone else's life. There's nothing good, but nothing really that bad about my life, I'm incredibly average in appearance and intelligence. I don't have friends or family, so I'm not even a side character. It's like I'm not even a protagonist in my own life.

Why not write your own story ?

Then you're not someone elses character...

youtu.be/_MW6eGykrKI?list=PLvQV7gqXryR1O9_y14JihlaVGdTwWjd0U

If you're talking about having the self confidence to consider yourself the center of creation then I'm afraid it's not particularly useful or anything. It doesn't change my life in a good nor bad way, it's just a third axis that I'm moving along on, keeping everyone else behind in 2D land.
It gets interesting though, once you can take yourself seriously despite having the self awareness to recognize how autistic you sound. Getting over my dislike for edginess and acknowledging myself as the protagonist of all life was the right move.

>thinking life is like a story with a protagonist and an antagonist
>not just a series of uncontrollable events that you formulate into a story like experience
Reddit leave please.

Stepping off the retarded scale and onto the reddit scale your view scores higher than the one you're quoting, user.

is there anyone in your life who you love?

Not right now but I've been in love, yeah. Solipsism doesn't make you a hopeless narcissist, silly.