Why is VEN mooning?

Why is VEN mooning?

Attached: 082DB93A-CEF5-41EC-9F72-4BECACCD7B39.jpg (1242x2115, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

barely any volume in that last candle.
sell cause it will dump soon.

>less than 5%
>mooning
Zoom out

I wouldn't call this mooning but I hope it will since I bought like a retard at $5.90

Bought at 7

it will moon till 20.march

Binance is running out of Ven sellers..Ven is flying off the exchange -- check out etherscan.

both of you bought a chinese scam. just think about that.
it tracks wine. fucking wine.

I bought earlier and got banned from the telegram because I earned a couple of people that wanted to buy at 9 dollars while everybody else was spouting "Anything under 10 dollars is a deal!"
Just wish I listened to my instincts and sold at 9. Confident it'll reach 9 again though.

Sold at 4.40 to get in an ico please don't go over that before the ico ends

Good thing that's just one of the applications, and what's wrong with tracking wine? Alcohol is a huge industry.

if something is mooning out of blue it means its a pnd
which is not news for ven

>pump and dump
>a week before staking deadline

guess what happens after deadline

just sold my stack, thats why

Attached: bogged.png (1608x174, 19K)

comfy hodl

>he sold

Attached: 1520206492883.jpg (500x500, 62K)

>Why is VEN mooning?
Why is op a retard?

their ceo is pumping before dumping. usual procedure.

Low-tier FUD, cupcake. You're in every VEN thread saying this. KYS.

exactly. FUDders BTFO.

Fuck I need to make 1000 ven before then.. sold at 4000 then it broke out

>in an apple stock thread
>“They sell phone. Fucking phones”

>up less than 5%
>'mooning'
Is this what we've come to?

Still, pump like this is pretty unusual for VEN without any news.

zoom out my dude

People have until the 20th to set aside enohhh VEN for X Node status. After the 20th it’s impossible to get that permanent bonus even if you accumulate enough, stuck with regular node.

I’m assuming people were waiting to get it at the lowest possible value but now that BTC’s slightly recovering, at least showing signs on short-term candles, people are starting to FOMO in to secure their stake.

Sounds reasonable. It'd be great if it continues to pump like that till 18-19 if BTC wont plummet again of course.

People are moving their Ven off exchanges to recieve their bonus, volume has been dying lately for that reason

This. I personally support like half the spanish wine industry alone

Mmmmm juicy xnode waaaahhaahaah enjoy fomoing at higher price

Garbage project. Ever notice the same muppets who used to shill Verge and Tron all shill Vechain now? Their tech is crap and all they really seem to have is marketing. Wouldn't fuck ven with someone else's cock.

QQ

You’re boring. Forget the shilling shit, and the irrational FUD. It’s just a fact that VeChain has the largest partnerships in crypto, PwC and DNV GL are too big to ignore. Partnerships mean clients, which means business demand for this outside of market speculators. Do I think it’s a guaranteed thing? No. But it’s obviously not a bad bet.

And for the jokers who think wine’s stupid, read this:
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

On DNV GL’s site, not VeChain’s. You think this won’t make people money?

Pump and dump retard

same
fuck you , Bogd

untrue. After march 20th, when there is no incentive to keep the price down, then it will "moon"

Wat?

"partnerships"

show me on PWC's website where it says they're partners. All Chinese coins are built on Tron's model. If PWC isn't promoting the partnership as much as VEN is, then they're aren't partners. It's bullshit marketing hype. I dumped 80% of my VEN after the WTC tweet debacle. Never trust a chink.