I'm a postdoc in in the Humanities and I'm 100% convinced women actually have no souls...

I'm a postdoc in in the Humanities and I'm 100% convinced women actually have no souls. They are not capable of anything that can be called literature or philosophy, except in instances so vanishingly rare that they can be better explained by freak accident or sheer imitation.

It freaks me out. Having to work with them and watch them try to create things is like starring on a cooking show alongside a dog, and the dog just barks and breaks shit, but everyone claps as if he's cooking too. It's just a dog. It's not cooking. It's not doing anything. But everyone is clapping, so you clap too, because you don't want to be the one to say it.

Any books on this kind of thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9jajP3bi58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on man.
Most women are shallow and stupid, but so are many men.

I think there was some study done where women have a higher average IQ, but there is less deviation-
More men will be geniouses and retards both.

>postdoc
>can't find a book to affirm his specific worldview
Hello undergrad, how is being a lit major at a shitty state school?

>souls
what a DUPE
U
P
E

>I'm a postdoc in in the Humanities

>women actually have no souls
Just like men or anybody else?

Also back to

"girls have cooties! my mom was mean to me!!! all my friends are getting laid except me!!!!"

let's not pretend you have the mental fortitude required to actually read an entire book

Oh what sad, tired horseshit. Women have written tons of works of literature, and lots of philosophy, especially since they achieved increased access to higher education. You've just decided that if a woman wrote it, it's crap, so anyone bored enough to debate your ignorant skull (postdoc my ass) will be treated to such fabulous any deeply analytical rebuttals as "Middlemarch is boring shit" or "Toni Morrison is overrated" or "Simone de Beauvoir, Arendt, and Ayn Rand can't really be called philosophers, you know." Then they have to politely pretend they don't know you haven't read any of the work you're dismissing offhand. Fuck off, "postdoc" boy.

So we've got a /pol/ thread (), while this is clearly the /r9k/ thread. Can anyone else spot any other clever tribute threads?

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE OP

HE IS A FALSEFLAGGING LEFTIST KEKED RETARD WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE THE ALT-RIGHT LOOK RETARDED BY STRAWMANNING OUR POSITION

HE IS A LEFTIST, I REPEAT A LEFTIST.

REAL ALT-RIGHT FOLLOWERS ARE NOT STUPID LIKE THIS MORON.

>Book of the city of ladies
Whooweee even in ye olde medieval times academia was smart enough to see you're a sperglord.

duuuuude *cough cough* duuuuuuuude *cough* ii loooovee wa\/\/es *coughing fit* *passes away*

>Odds that this post was written sincerely by an alt-right poster:
Approximately 0%
>Odds that this was written by a leftist to make the alt-right look bad:
About 15%
>Odds that this post was written by an alt-right pretending to be an obvious leftist troll to support his own cause:
85%

Are you schizophrenic

>I'm a postdog in in the Humanities

That doesn't really contradict what OP described.
Basically, you're both saying that nearly all women are incapable of greatness.

But without women all those smart men wouldnt be as smart, and they would be fags wiping shit off their dicks.

I'd be interested to know the source of your pic, OP.

If you're sincere, you're right. If you're only fooling, you phrased the truth superbly without knowing it.

Your inclusion of the romantic novelist Ayn Rand revealed that you have read none of those works.

Just read this, OP. Very few women writers appeal to me, but this is one of my favourite books. It's Modernism's second masterpiece in my opinion.

Oh, also consider that men write for men and women write for women.

Apart from Jane Austen, who wrote for her dad.

This. In my experience, intelligent, cultured women often hate lit written by mens almost the same amount as men often dislike lit written by babes.

Men and women have the same average IQ. The thing is that women cluster more toward the mean whereas men are more spread out, meaning there are more genius and retarded men out there then there are women.

But I've read plenty of books written by female authors that are plenty good, just as I've read plenty of books by men that were middling at best.

>In my experience, intelligent, cultured women

Don't exist

>I've read plenty of books written by female authors that are plenty good

Kill yourself already, samefagging shill

le ghetto laughing face

props tho that shit was funny

Who is this NSDAP Samurai?

>lumping Ayn Rand in with anyone who you want to be taken seriously
Kinda shot yourself in the cunt there, miss.

youtu.be/U9jajP3bi58