Yeah.. I'm thinking we're back

Yeah.. I'm thinking we're back..

Attached: 1517551088288.gif (645x773, 98K)

It... begins...

Attached: MOON.jpg (646x700, 150K)

Hell yeah. Strapped in already.

i'm waiting to break 12k til i consider it official

Stop user... For your own good...
Y- you're asking f-for Bog trouble my friend...

I have a feeling when we get to that 11.5k point people will start to see BTC's resilience and fomo in

Did someone say my name?

Attached: 2321321444.jpg (540x378, 34K)

Bog? Whos that?

>MFW post overly optimistic bull threads to jinx it and crash prices even lower

Time 2 short

I'm glad we could leave our differences behind and become freinds, follow me to lambo villa.

Attached: 1517997323569.png (804x804, 137K)

haha I saw this guy on reddit, can anyone give me a quick rundown of who he is?

Would be appreciated, thanks!

Hive mind

Attached: icons-02_cmyk__low_res_200x198.jpg (200x198, 9K)

His name is Bogandoff and he's the inventor of bitcoin and the richest man alive.

beware of the bull trap

Attached: callend.jpg (1151x678, 49K)

ur mom is a bulltrap

g20 summit until then shut up

Anons posting about posting about bull/bear traps means that trend reversal is confirmed. We moonin, boys

and g20 summit is nothing ? wow

shut it brainlet youll get to 10.7k max before dumping back down.

Bears arent over yet you think we're just going to go straight back up.

Attached: 1520643998087s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1520578070604.jpg (600x370, 20K)

>he thinks he's about to make it
>kill him
>...
>and find another one

The delusion of permabears... We have way more volume in this dip than the last dip and the support rejected bears quite violently. Sorry, you're gonna stay poor.

So what? I bought back long at 8.9. Once the trend reverses (probably around 11.3ish yeah), close and short. I've doing basically that for weeks now - like fucking clock work. Even people on Binance and shit are doing fine with no shorts and 0 leverage for the same reason. Either you're shitty at fud or you're a terrible trader.

Lol yea...we dont. Always the same shit. Shitload of buyers at low levels then once it comes to 11k no volume as no one wants to buy this pos because there is no fomo to push it up. We will go to 10.7k max and then dump to 8ks again. Why? Because this is now traders territory. No one really believes BTC is tech that should be anywhere close to 20k let alone 100k.

we were going to break 12k last time but binance had a fucking hack scare you idiot

also >le BTC price is high meme

you don't buy whole bitcoins brainlet

What the fuck am I reading? You're saying that the price is gonna go up and that's not bullish? Get the fuck out.

>6 days of straight red candles
>1 day of green candle
>Omg we mooning

If you cannot spot obvious pattern then you are truly a fucking nigger. Literally have been playing ping pong between 9k and 11k for month. There is no fomo to take us to moon, bubble has been bursted, and people are exhausted. There is not enough buyers north of 11k thats why you see whales dumping it at that price point (because thats top they will get).

>implying that people are too dumb to sell the top themselves

Damn...

Well they are. Entire biz is literally holding bags like faggots you are and praying for moon that is not fucking coming.