I really have no idea why don't africans eat green that grows around them...

I really have no idea why don't africans eat green that grows around them? When you are really hungry for much time you are ready to eat everything. I would understood if it was a desert, but it is possible to cook something from green in savannah, imo. Veeky Forums maybe you can give an answer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxPtb397Dxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well the thing is that Africans on average are less intelligent than the mildly retarded and the starving ones are probably part of the less intelligent half glad to help.

They must be really goddamn stupid to be unable to grow food. As in the picture, they fucking lay around all day waiting for a handout rather than planting some goddamn potatoes.
Its an incredibly fertile continent with rich soil, plenty of rain, and 12 months a year of warmth.

maybe they don't have a potato to sprout spuds from, or any corn seeds

I thought it is obviously that green can be eaten even for true retarded people. So I guess there are some reasons why they don't try to cook something

And yet there are 2 children in that picture.

I have a really hard time feeling sorry for them.

Stupid morons would probably eat the seeds.
There's really no helping these people, many have tried. They're stuck in a permanent cycle of failure, regardless of geography.

I heard that every time someone wants to set up a farm, some warlord comes in and kills everyone or fucks up the water well or something

Theres no way you could ever get enough calories from "eating green that grows around you"

Like other user said, most regions with skeltal africans are too unstable to live normally and farm. sounds miserable

Why would they grow and eat/sell any of it if they get millions in food aid every year?

because usually a group of thugs steals the food aid and then hoards it and sells it for black market prices back to other Africans

Maybe if those agencies like Oxfam and the Red Cross donated seeds instead of sacks of rice and advised them on farming-
wait, oh dear II forgot they have average IQs in the 60s and 70s so dropping a potato in the ground is just too complex.

They eat the seeds

>plenty of rain
you wot

>Black market

Kek

Contrary to popular belief, Africa isn't all desert

I wonder what their stance is on anal before marriage/homosexuality.
#hillery2017

They eat da poo poo. They hold it like pic related

the continent is fucking huge. even the parts that aren't a literal sandbox don't get much rain when they're far away from the ocean. learn some metrology

Then they deserve to starve.
That may sound edgy but that is the one basic rule you follow before any others.
Don't eat your seed crop

Well yeah. It's a good sign of an idiotic people when Koko the gorilla had a higher IQ than the average African

They don't know how to agriculture. They can't read and their parents were killed in genocides so no one taught them about seed crops

They've been taught by Americans and Europeans alike. My college classmate went there last summer to try and show them agriculture. It doesn't work.

What did the Africans do?

My friend went with the uni to Pakistan to teach them how to use soap to clean themselves. The Muslim men said their women were using these "soap" things after sex, and said they were using them to cheat or something. So they drove the researchers out. Kind of makes you wonder what filth the Pakis live in

"Put that potato in the ground and leave it there for 3 months, then dig it up and keep one in every ten for the next crop"
>M'OBUNG BUNGA *click click* FABOLO KAMPALA SHESHI *eats all the potatoes*

You can't grow food on African soil you dumb fuck

I don't think Africans understand English. Maybe you should have gotten someone who understands click or Swahili

Ate the seeds. No lie, that's what they did according to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxPtb397Dxc
watch and you will understand
africans hunt in groups of hundreds like ants
when africans hunt they destroy eveerything in their path
the real reason they starve are war, overpopulation and getting kicked of their habitats, there is enough game to sustain never having to farm

racism is fun!

>literally hitler
>like oh my god
>really???

racism means all of a race are classed as inferior or superior because of an inherent characteristic

all Africans are not starving, all Africans are not stupid but many of them are starving and are stupid

is there anything more clearly signalling of racism than becoming pedantic and stringent about the definition of racism in a defensive context?

They receive a shitton of international aid. I highly doubt that at this point they can't afford buying some seeds

How about disparaging someone solely due to there race?

>when africans hunt they destroy eveerything in their path

do you think that's evidenced by a video in which like 100 of them struggle to kill a hippo?

like this thread, in which people are both implicitly and explicitly claiming to be superior to tribal africans

>struggle to kill
that hippo is as good as dead as soon as those afrocans show up
they catch it in water and get 100 spears through him before he can climb out
did you see the elephant?

If I have a reliable source of nourishment then I am, by default, superior to tribal Africans.

not inherently, you teenaged bellend

wellif you made that source of food
yes?
its not like anyone started in the garden of eden here

user tribal africans cant read, do math or speak more than 200 words
we are by definition better than tribal people

Unless they somehow find a way to completely turn their life around, then yeah, it's not inherent. But until that happens I am still superior to tribal Africans.

that's bullshit, I read a novel based on some African history or legend or some shit

It was called "Things Fall Apart"

no, you are not inherently superior even if they remain permanently malnourished. what is inherence? look it up.

>by definition

by which definition? a more fortunate human being is not a better human being by my definition.

>pedantic and stringent
I gave you the basic definition of racism.

If someone ITT was to state something like "all Africans are stupid" then they would be making a racist statement.
If someone was to observe that many Africans have trouble farming they would not be making a racist statement.

was i suppossed to understand that reference?

No, I'm telling you about a novel written in English, but based on an African man and his history in Nigeria. They speak an African language with a vast vocabulary, obviously written in English because we can't speak African Igbo

>human difference stops at skin color
you know this isn't true

but im not claiming to be superior to black people, im claiming to be superior to tribal people
tribal people arent a race they are a proto society, africans in citys and africans descendents all over the world arent tribal

okay. MANY Africans are stupid.
Happy now?

>If someone was to observe that many Africans have trouble farming they would not be making a racist statement.

much of racism is in subtext, which we are all capable of observing, yet many of us are disingenuous because we enjoy being racist.

racist

the entire african continent isn't suffering from famine you dopes, and what's this shit about the supposed agricultural practices of 'tribal people'?
nobody in this thread is even slightly informed or has an accurate understanding of what is happening in africa or what it's like. read a book.

You never heard of a place called Chicago? Johannesburg?

No, statistically most Africans are stupid.

are you aware of the amount of books that exist? how was i supposed to know about this particular book?
plus there are 3000 different african languages

savage =/= tribal

How expensive are seeds anyway?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia

>While as Rhodesia, the country was once considered the breadbasket of Africa. Today, Zimbabwe is a net importer of foodstuffs, with the European Union and United States providing emergency food relief as humanitarian aid on a regular basis.[152] The nation has suffered profound economic and social decline in the past twenty years. Recently the agriculture sector has started to do well since the availability of expertise and machines has improved supported mainly by China.[153][154]

So this... Is the power... of colonialism... woah

>are you aware of the amount of books that exist? how was i supposed to know about this particular book?

because some books are more well known than others you dumb cunt

any moderately literate person knows who chinua achebe is

is it a coincidence that racebaiting threads are filled with frustratingly unthinking people, i wonder

well duh
china wont accept a popular uprising tho, it would be fun to see how this ends up like in 200 years or so

I dont think you understand how fucked Africa is

you arent exactly quoting harry potter sweetheart
and i have 0 interest in african literature, time is a luxury i cant afford to waste and i would rather read something useful in todays world like 1984

they fight wars to control that international aid and keep everyone else poor

>time is a luxury i can't afford to waste

yeah i mean recess and lunch break and the time you spend skipping gym to shitpost on Veeky Forums is a valuable resource right.

>and i have 0 interest in african literature

you don't address a claim that you're ignorant by telling me you have 0 interest in knowing things. it doesn't make you less ignorant, it just makes you less likely to become less ignorant. how the fuck does that improve your argument? this is the kind of argument a cab driver makes. is a cab driver what you wanna be when you grow up?

i dont have 0 interest in knowing thing and i dont hve 0 interest in africa. I have 0 interest in african literature
you have derailed the conversation so much that i no longer understand what is the argument, if its africans speak complete languages then im right since there are african tribes with languages that contain less than 400 words
if it is tribal people arent inferior then you may aswell be arguing against water being wet, tribalism is a step towards actual civilization, every race in every corner of the world went through
im going to start considering talking with kids under 21 an act of charity, i already fufilled my good deed of the day
knowledge isnt random facts no matter what the big bang theory says, you are completely useless

>the most widely read piece of african literature
>'random facts'

look at how much it has taught you
>africans (some) speak lots of words
>they also have legends or something

you made an ignorant generalisation, were corrected quite humbly by some dude and then started whining about how you shouldn't be held to a certain standard of knowledge in order to make generalisations. well that's bullshit mate. you should know what african culture is before you start shitting on it.

>you made an ignorant generalisation
what generalisation? that some tribal people in africa have languges with fewer than 400 words? thats true
>be held to a standar of knowledge
again, african literature to meholds no value at all, i know plenty about things that i give a fuck about
>african culture
wich i never mentioned, i talked about tribalism

go find some other poor fuck as miserable as you to waste hi time on this, there is no end in sight and im smart enough to know mine has more value, yuo clearly have low self steem probably because you are underage and are looking for people to outsmart to fill the void
and you know what? i dont need that

>what generalisation? that some tribal people in africa have languges with fewer than 400 words? thats true

you literally said 'tribal africans cant read, do math or speak more than 200 words'. i mean it is right fucking there.

>again, african literature to meholds no value at all

which is, i suppose, why you are ignoring it exists in order to shit on them.

>go find some other poor fuck as miserable as you to waste hi time on this, there is no end in sight

there is. if you acknowledge your clear incapacity to say correct and reasonable things on the subject, i will let you have the last word, which is clearly what you want.

Holy fuck, isn't it still a school day? Put something on that edge, you'll hurt yourself kids.

This is more accurate in SOME places in Africa.

It's a pretty war-torn place with an unforgiving climate that would be a struggle to live in without warlords and their drugged child army mowing down anyone who resists.

Some places are not so bad, but you need to understand what kind of crops are grown. Most food crops are not native. The most important local crop in many parts of Africa is sorghum, which is a kind of grain. Sorghum will sprout or ferment within a few days if picked and not processed, and so is a labor intensive crop with a short window of viability. Sweet potatoes (and similar tuber plants like cassava) are another choice plant to grow, but without modern farming tools, farming is labor intensive and not guaranteed to work. No rain? Too much rain? Your whole family is dead.

Have you every threshed grain? I have, it makes you want to force someone else to do it for you for free. An hour of post-processing might yield you a single serving or two of grain.

Modern peoples have no idea what efforts have been poured into our food industries. There are thousands of people whose sole job in life is to make vegetables produce more, either via breeding or careful growing conditions. The stone-age version of this science called "agriculture" is what allowed Native Americans to grow enough food to feed themselves (and starving Europeans)

Corn is very nutrient dependent, so is squash. One grows up, one grows out wide. Beans provide the nitrogen needed for both to thrive, but needs support while growing and has shallow roots easily bothered by weeds. You put the three together and get more out of each.

That's genius. They didn't have PH tests or the ability to test nitrogen in the soil (the fuck is a nitrogen?), that was trial and error for years.

Y'all would die if you had to subsistence farm.

they need bigger and better brains. we can give them better brains by sending them sperm from intelligent donors. Then we can train them to produce enough food for themselves.

colonialism is mostly shit when you consider the colony. the elite are always pissy because the mother countries taxes and jewing ways fuck you over, and the mother country is often stupid and blind to the obvious to you and will attempt ecological imperialism and ruin your shit with it, like the canals built in india and refusing to let the "savages" drink in their working water system.

dog
dog
hes trolling. it doesn't matter what you say, he's just going to shit post his way into more arguing because he didn't come here to shit on africans, he came here to stir up shit.

>Y'all would die if you had to subsistence farm

No, we (white people) wouldn't.

GRASS IS NOT VERY NUTRITIOUS.

Ask the fucking pilgrims who were dying in droves until the brown people taught them how to grow food. That's the story of Thanksgiving you retard.

Sincerely, a white person from New England.

P.S. You would all die if you had to grow everything you ate, no exceptions, me included.

I am surprised that a continent of hunters couldn't find a way to lure delicious vultures in with a famished child then capture and consume them.

Instead of dropping supplies. Drop some haitians to teach them about the glory of dirt cookies.

>Ask the fucking pilgrims who were dying in droves until the brown people taught them how to grow food
Hahahahahaha holy fuck is this what they're teaching in American schools now
I'm sure those nomadic tent people knew fucking everything there is to know about agriculture and horticulture didn't they
Jesus Christ

Niggers

are you even trying anymore?

>not making children you can't feed is edgy

But that's fucking wrong. Nobody knows some obscure African novel. Maybe if you said Cry the Beloved Country, sure, but please take your nonsense back to /lgbt/ thanks

Tent people? You mean the nomadic hunters who ate mostly meat ~2,000 miles away from where I'm talking about? I'm sure the Iroquois and their society are a myth too.

People are not born with innate knowledge of how things work, they must discover them or be given the discovery of others. This is why I'm not mad at your posts-- you merely lack the knowledge necessary to have a real conversation about why people starve to death.

Thank u doctor pastor martin

I know of old Filapinos that recounted cooking their lawns and tree leaves to survive.

Look at the photo... starving to death while greens are growing all around them... that's what OP is inquiring about.

OP photos get misused all the time. Perhaps these people are sick by other means, not starvation.

maybe if leftists stopped blocking GMO crop development we could fix this

Grass growing all around them. Humans can't digest grass.

>I don't like it
>it must be racism XD
>my opinion is fact, words only have the meaning I feel they have

Literally I can't even

>any moderately literate person knows who chinua achebe is

No they don't. Unless your definition of remotely literate is some sort of specific liberal arts degree major.

They do. Foraged food is a large part of many african cuisines, especially in poorer areas.
The issue is that many wild plants in africa are poisonous, most ancestors of the watermelon are, and what is edible can be sparse.

When talking about foraging one must also consider the energy expended to find and dig up or otherwise gather food. Greens can be nutritious but lack calories to fuel physical activity, for that you more need tubers, even nuts and wild grains are more a snack unless gathered in significant quanity.
Even in less harsh parts of the world it can be difficult to gather enough food to make it worth the energy you spend without a lot of knowledge and not-insignificant luck.

Fun fact; leaking your shitposting out of your containment board actually breaks a global rule.

Maize is actually a staple crop in much of africa and while potatos are grown cassava is more common as it can be more nutritious and suited to the climate.

Nice emotional shitposting desperate for any chance to blame "da big bad liberuls" but most of the "famine fighting gmos" are just token bs for publicity to trick idiots like you who jump at headlines without reading sources or research.
Golden rice certainly could theoretically fight malutrition but in the real world it's too expensive for the people it's supposed to help to afford and that's not because of the big bad libruls.

Gmos have immense potential for humanity's future but emotional appeals that if we just let big companies do whatever they want then they'll fix all the world's problems out of the goodness of their hearts are just as stupid as appeals against gmos because of their theoretical potential for harm.

Good afternoon there Redditor!

While it may be a surprise you and the nu-male echoing hugbox ideas that you have, it is common knowledge that blacks from the central part of the world are generally worthless "humans." Since the dawn of civilization, which developed independently and away from the most resource dense continent on earth (Africa), other societies have refined the ability to farm and produce food without the dependence on those problematic white people. It may come as a surprise, but despite what your surrogate bull-father told you, Africans have not only failed to learn the techniques of "modern" agriculture ("modern" referring to techniques learned upwards of 4000 years ago) but have also systematically destroyed any means to create a sustainable source of food that isn't bugs or monkeys. While calling people racist on a virtual Tibetan couch-assembling brochure seems like the proper response to such a challenging concept, I assure you that in time, you will learn that such knee-jerking responses will only be met with laughter and ridicule.

While your desire to let the 10 people in this thread know how offended you are on behalf of an ethnicity that can't tie their own shoes is passionate, I strongly suggest you never post here again. With a little effort in permanently avoiding this website, you too can help make the world a better place to coexist in.

Thank you so much user, and remember, please leave and never come back!

You guys should watch empire of dust.

Holy fuck go back to Tumblr

Then you got Abos. Imo, the missing link.