How does Veeky Forums feel about Panda Express?

How does Veeky Forums feel about Panda Express?
I've never been to one before
Going to one tomorrow
What can I expect?
Better or worse than your average local spot?

it was salty and greasy, especially the vegetables, for some reason. Didn't like it.

Egg rolls and chow mein (rice dishes) were good fast food

Drier. No msg. Other than that about the same. Better hygiene standards.

I personally don't care for it. It's the McDonalds of Chinese take out. The sauces are cloying. Everything is too salty. Some people go ape shit for it though. Some think it's healthier but eating broccoli drenched in coca cola syrup doesn't make it a better option

when i was 7-8 my family went to eat at a panda express.

i was given a plate of general tso's chicken and my cousin and brother told me it was panda, hence the name of the restaurant.

it was delicious as fuck and i felt guilty for years afterwards because pandas were dying out because they were so tasty.

Crappy chinese food.

It's certainly worse than a local joint because at least a local place cooks the food to order. At Panda Express it's cooked in advance and sitting out on a steam table so it's not freshly prepared.

I CAN TELL YOURE A DIRTY FUCKING LIAR BECAUSE PANDA EXPRESS DIDN'T HAVE GENERAL TSOS CHICKEN UNTIL QUITE LITERALLY A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. TAKE YOUR FILTHY LIES SOMEWHERE ELSE.

i honestly don't even remember what it was called, other than it was an orange sauce over chicken.

give me a fucking break, i'm 24 now and i haven't been to cali in like 8 years and.

TRY ORANGE CHICKEN THEN. THAT MAKES YOUR STORY MORE PLAUSIBLE.

IM TIRED OF YOUR EXCUSES.

Is orange or tso better at the panda?

>Better or worse than your average local spot?
Chains are generally significantly worse than the average local spot.
>pic related, a local spot

Local chinese places are highly variable in quality and price (and cleanliness)

ORANGE FOR SURE. THEIR GENERAL TSOS IS A BIT ODD.

It's about as Chinese as Olive Garden is Italian, tbqhwyf.

Honestly, you're better off going to some dumpy little Chinaman place in town than wasting your money at Panda Express.

just look for a local chinese take out place.
you get more food for the same price as panda express.

I will never not love their orange chicken, tbqh.

I only ate it once but I found it to be subpar american chinese. Not terrible though. But in honesty I'm a bad judge I hardly ever eat american chinese because my uncle by marriage is from Thailand and has a restaurant, So I get free thai food a lot.

I've only had it a few times and it always gave me horrible diarrhea. Also their rangoons tasted like cardboard stuffed with I don't even know what.

I work next to one. Always smells great, but the two times I've eaten there it was terrible. Salty, dry/overcooked, greasy. Any hole in the wall Chinese joint will be better.

And they don't even serve real panda.

Love it basically.

Fix your fucking keyboard.

MY KEYBOARD IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER MY MAIN MAN

25 lmao

...what?

I can't believe those assholes left a little multiplication symbol at the end.

Local places are nearly always better in my experience - cheaper, bigger portions, tastier.

x*3=30; x=10
10+(y*2)=20; y=5
5+(z*2)=9; z=2
y+(x*z)=25

Are you retards actually retarded? Its 17

Actually nevermind this is unsolvable unless you make a big assumption, if you assume it's a 1 then it's 15

Assume that what's a 1?

How is the answer not 70?

you have to assume that because 2 sets of 2 beers equals 4 1 beer by itself equals 1, but 1 beer by itself is only shown on the last line so it could just mean something completely different

How did you get my grocery list?

I feel like a total fool for not noticing the 1 beer by itself in the last line. This picture is great.
I get your logic now.

Or 15

Cold and tough meat. Generally flavorless. Over priced if you ask me

A fuckton of msg. Do not fall for the "no added msg" meme, its a legal way to cover themselves. The ingredeints are already full of msg, but they themselves do not add more.

Gonna order Chinese tonight, should I get sesame chicken or orange chicken?

orange chicken please, my local buffet never offers that