Already made 2 grand off this buying the dip

already made 2 grand off this buying the dip

legit gonna be a millionaire

Attached: 1519895593199.png (1000x1547, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io
etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> not buying P3D instead of LINK

> 185K market cap vs 189M market cap

Literally paying 1000x more for an inferior coin

Feels good to be on the ground floor for once

powh.io

Attached: 1520812111418.jpg (773x773, 64K)

What is this /user/?

Dont lissen to him user. He just wants to shill you some retarded piramide game. Link is a legit piramid. Dont fall for these scams

chad millionaire confirmed. we're going to make it user.

>piramide

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

hes a paid shill, p3d is a shit scam coin with a website that looks like it was written by a bunch of redditers

Attached: OkayGuy.jpg (1705x959, 83K)

Lmao you retard. POWH is an open-source pyramid that has withstood two whole fucking hackatons. No one can hack it. The code is open for anyone to see. I already made 3x my investment and they just launched a shill campaign last night. Since then, 20k+ USD has dripped in and it's only beginning.

It's GOLD!111

Minimal supply too. Bust my!

I heard about this lol. These guys hired a bunch of underage dancers for their holiday party. A couple of the POWH big wigs even fucked the underage dancers and are now in big time trouble with the law. This is a vaporware exit scam to raise money for their pedophile legal defense.

why didn't the shills say this in the first place? Thanks just bought 100k

> piramide
the absolute state of LINK
Buy powh, or stay with this retards.

Attached: pls.jpg (2000x2000, 235K)

why are you guys shitting up my fucking thread

Attached: 1519785201798.png (1452x2048, 2.84M)

there is a shill invasion atm user, they do not know biz is a linkie board

> Muh scam
etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe#code

You have to be blind not to fucking see this kek!

They will learn. And they will learn fast.

Attached: PicsArt_02-13-02.13.26.png (1280x1200, 2.1M)

>was linkie board
now its powh territory, unless sergei agrees to partnership

literally who the pedophile attorney fees token

>
>>was linkie board
>now its powh territory, unless sergei agrees to partnership
Saying it don't make it so, user

The ONLY way you tripled your money is if you were in early, one of the *special* friends of the devs. Go ahead, dispute the fact, wail if you like.

Contract balance now 250ish?

1/3 that price was at 30 ETH
1/2 that price was at 60 ETH

4x math dude.

Oh, the other truth? No one here makes money unless someone else loses money.

Should I tweet at Sergei and tell him about his Veeky Forums clay being annexed by greater "piramide"?

It's almost as if moving into the other pyramid is even less profitable due to their scaling. Huh.

Still more profitable than link will ever be. You will only lose 20%.

Dude.

You know all the pyramids have exactly the same scaling right?

The only difference is when trying to change the math for the 3D version, the 'devs' screwed up the math calculations and fracked the dividends so they no longer track accurately - that's why there is a valid strategy to buy in with a lump sum, but sell in smaller lots to maximize your personal take on 3D that you never need to know on any other pyramid.

IF I was going to play the pyramid game (and I'm not), I'd play 3D if I had a lot of social media followers, cause I can get a percentage of the dividends from a new victim forever - at the expense of all the other holders in the pyramid (now they only get 7 instead of 10, and I get the 3)

If I didn't have a lot of acolytes following me around and doing what I told them? I'd be in the Phoenix pyramid, cause I'd get 10% dividends, not 7%.

They (Phoenix) also seem to have better volume, and better devs, but I don't have a dog in the fight, just an interested observer

>better devs
based on what observation? genuinely curious

Speed of changes/updates, accuracy & functionality of interface, deploying fully functional product.

That's just my take on it though...

So far the powh devs (the new ones that is) have delivered every time, on time.
And they never released a non-working product either. Not sure what you're on about there.

Oh my. You are either larping, or truly don't know.

manso seems like a nice guy, but when the website doesn't work, and he is asleep, it's not getting fixed till he returns. Fair enough, he's just one guy, and he probably has a day job too.

But even just last night (for example) when the website wasn't working and a ten step process was being posted here on Veeky Forums just to access one's account, I am pretty sure no one can legitimately say the product is fully functional...

This issue was literally due to an external component failing, the 3D dev team had no influence over that. The launch of 3D DDoS'd the websocket service that the site relied on, and the provider is the biggest in the industry.

It's quite retarded to pin point that on the product in itself. It's like being pissed off at your car because the roads you drive on are not smooth like you expected.

comfy dividends though while ppl just argue

Attached: med9.jpg (773x773, 60K)

I made 5 Grand off this Gold
Now I will purchase defapbitch the gay whore and punish him to death