What's the general consensus of REQ around here?

What's the general consensus of REQ around here?

Attached: reqq.png (300x300, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/82gdod/request_testing_chainlink/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shitcoin

shhhh.. im accumulating.

Attached: 1517761569785.jpg (1456x1563, 229K)

matter of time before it becomes a top 20

Is good coin sir.

Just brought more no more then 20mins ago

$100 EOY

Oversold.

Genuinely good long-term hold. Just shitpost on it though make the normalfags that missed out on this hate themselves even more. And yes Veeky Forums is 90% normalfag so just keep shitting on REQ at every opportunity you get in the future. Keep buying yourself but also take every time to shitpost it to make sure nobody on Veeky Forums actually buys it.

Fud like "REQ coin has no utility" "Normies won't use it" are pretty good and scare off normalfags pretty hard.

Req is going to be a huge fiat on ramp and could legitimately save crypto

As did I.

Literally all in with 45k REQ with an average buy price of $0.081

Will I make it?

REQ gets you this girl

Attached: 1519755717609.jpg (768x768, 174K)

Promising coin, worthless threads. On par for Veeky Forums.

Probably not since you'll more than likely sell when it hits $1-$3 instead of waiting for the true full-scale moon mission to hit sometime mid-2019-2020 when full adoption starts to happen and mainstream big businesses like amazon/ebay/alibaba starts using it.

>t. 500 reqie

Will hold till 2020

This. REQ will moon pretty hard, I can see a 20x in 2018 easily. By 2020 this coin will be $1000 easy. It's a platform, not a currency

Attached: VHMOXSQ.jpg (804x477, 29K)

£€¥$€£¥$ tfw REQ $1000

Nope I'm all-in this bitch. Show me your stack pajeet.

Attached: 4IkG6kx[1].png (1202x65, 5K)

any significant buying will send it back to $1 again

Useless Hold and not because the project/team is shit.

If REQ is using LINK oracles (which looks to be the case), then you should be holding LINK over REQ.

LINK's mainnet has to release before REQ can release fiat integration.

Some dude even posted an ethscan address where REQ was testing LINK's oracles.

Switch to LINK holding REQ is legit stupid. REQ is using LINK to access fiat. That's just one usecase for LINK out of thousands. $1000 EOY is not a meme.

Out of all the REQ FUD, this one is the least funny and the most nonsensical.

Attached: 1511951279106.png (645x773, 87K)

The absolute state of LINK fanboys.

are you actually comparing an oracle to a payments platform

Brainlets

Pitiful brainlet.

You don't even know oracles are what REQ needs to access fiat information do you?

Jesus. Learn about the shit you invest in retard.

You know that LINK will ONLY be used for decentralized oracles for BTC right. The fiat integration will NOT be provided by a LINK oracle but instead be an in-house tokenized fiat solution.

I repeat LINK WILL NOT BE USED FOR FIAT INTEGRATION.

It even tells you so in the yellowpaper.

request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf

Don't misunderstand me LINK still plays a part in the BTC and non-ERC20 oracles. But is has NOTHING to do with fiat pairs.

And again fiat pairs and token trading is only ~10% of Request Network's business model of which oracles to off-chain transactions is even a smaller fraction.

I don't understand why you people keep hammering on this.

Attached: 1497609184270.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

>grug smart
>you brainlets

Attached: 1520262880720.png (235x215, 6K)

Why come here and mislesd these brainlets?

I'm trying to help these dumbasses get rich.

Attached: 20180312_095821.jpg (1440x1398, 338K)

Again read the yellowpaper. It will involve a tokenized fiat solution. The oracles is simply to record the transaction for businesses that have the Request Network accounting option open to record the transaction on there.

It's NOT a direct way to facilitate the payment but instead simply a way to record it on the blockchain for accounting purposes.

Chainlink is only one of the 4 solutions they have to tackle this and again that is only a very VERY small part of their actual business model.

It's like saying that you should invest in ATMs because a bank is opening near you. Sure the ATM manufacturer might make some profit but using ATMs is just a real small part of a bank's revenue stream.

You are focusing on Chainlink that is only one of 4 solutions to tackle a very small part (~10%) of what Request Network tries to accomplish.

I literally can't wait for how big this is going to be, probably the next eth

>Market goes up REQ goes down
>Market goes down REQ goes down

If you have to ask then you're stupid enough to buy.

Better 100K some user, or you'll be a fomo homo.

That id

>the absolute delusional state of REQNECKS

This coin is going strait into the shitter.

Don't forget .05 by summer. .01 by 9/28/2018

Read the damn picture retard.

LINK's oracles will provide proof the fiat transaction has occurred.

REQ NETWORK CANNOT RELEASE FIAT CONVERSION WITHOUT THIS.

Get the fuck out. You fucking dumbass.

And don't switch to the bullshit "REQ may not use LINK" so it doesn't matter.

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/82gdod/request_testing_chainlink/

Attached: 66d.jpg (600x469, 22K)

Year or 2

My REQy gets the checky

Attached: Screenshot_20180309-172503.png (1440x2560, 506K)

>bought below ICO
>didn't sell when it was $1
>J U S T

Don't let these bag holders tell you how REQ will become $100 or something, that's simply impossible because of the supply and market cap. REQ is a shitcoin that's been bleeding for weeks now despite "good" news. It will continue to dump even harder after mainnet release because that's what always happens. You will be lucky to see it hit $1 ever again

you left off the other 4 options tho
also request will eventually use the cheapest option which will be future tokenized fiat/ or an in-house oracle

chainlink is not unique, anyone can develop an oracle

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Attached: 1520807752030.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Picture is from Req March 2nd Update.

Where are your pitiful 4 other options?

But I'm done. If you believe this dude you deserve you stay fucking poor.

Attached: 20180312_101500.jpg (1440x828, 172K)

Literally nothing I said is wrong tho, keep baghodlnig

Please read my actual post. Oracles for fiat will ONLY be used to record the transaction on the blockchain. And of that Chainlink is just 1 of 4 options. Also the fiat integration into the project is less than 10% of the business model of Request Network so claiming that Chainlink is somehow the gatekeeper to fiat and that fiat is the holy grail of Request Network is disingenuous at the very least. And plain misleading/scamming at most.

Also. Please PLEASE read the yellowpaper so you get a better understanding of what "recording fiat transactions on the blockchain" actually means for Request Network.

Attached: 1498072296977.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

This. The possibilities are unimaginable ...What do you mean brainlet? It's baseless fud based on horse shit. Your supply vs market cap comment gave me cancer

>that's simply impossible because of the supply and market cap

Marketcap will shrink because of diminishing supply due to token burning, while your REQ increases in value at the same time. $100 is certainly possible in the long term.

Also Remember when ETH kept bleeding from $22 to $7 for more than 6 months despite very good news and dapps being developed and released for it? Yeah I don't think so because you only joined this place last year at best.

Keep bagholding till it bleeds to ICO price again I guess. That's when I'll buy back in.

Fact: the only reason REQ pumped was because everything else pumped. Now everything is recovering while REQ bleeds more and will continue to do so after mainnet (see KNC, ICX)

Now that I’ve reached my target for accumulating, I’m done fudding. This coin is seriously gonna fly very soon. The team has been hitting milestones with ease and with mainnet+at least one partnership being announced in the next couple of weeks I reckon it’s gonna go on a goliath run.

Once they start marketing it’s only going to keep gaining momentum. I’m all in REQ atm with plans to sell on the next big run to buy back cheaper, with the overall goal of being 50:50 REQ and LINK.

In my opinion it really is a no-brainer user.

You are a brainlet. Get out of here!

Keep her

another non argument cool. what else can you expect from bagholders

>Now that I’ve reached my target for accumulating, I’m done fudding.

Nah keep fudding. But remember to not fud once every 10 threads or so. I'm doing the same. This way rational people can actually buy in but you still scare away the dumb normalfag masses and keep accumulating.

The real ride only starts sometime in 2019 anyway.

Lol cope. It’s a little bigger but nice stack

This whole thread is full of arguments why you should invest in REQ, stupid nigger! I won’t give you a tl;dr just because you’re too stupid to read.

People are dumb. No payment processor will let you convert fiat to crypto on the fly because this is not different from regular crypto purchases and all that follows from anti-money-laundering regulations. REQ is based on delusion and wishful thinking.

>The fiat integration
Will never happen.

Remember everyone. What does faggot here gain from FUDing?

Never happen on what basis? When it goes on a run I'll buy you rope to neck yourself

Damn it, you people are delusional. We need a massive start-up cleanse to teach you a lesson. Did you know that PayPal and AliPay banned purchases of crypto altogether? How do you envision them (or any other fiat payment system) integrating crypto if they don't want crypto in the first place? Fiat is not convertible to crypto without KYC these days, end of story.

I don't know if you're fudding or genuinely don't know about Request Network.

If you are fudding, good job please continue.

If you genuinely don't know about the project REQ has confirmed that they already have partnerships with certain fiat portals to provide the liquidity necessary for fiat integration for USD,EUR,GBP,JPY,RMB. We don't know which company/bank/financial institution will actually provide this and you're right that they could technically be lying and making up this shit. However angel investors such as YCombinator and ING (that still owns a large stake in REQ even though they can't officially associate due to Dutch law) wouldn't invest in a company that would lie about objective things like this or have an impossible timeline set out.

Again if you're fudding then keep going. I usually also fud to scare away newfags and normalfags. But this is a thread for oldfags and rational people to buy the coin.

It's not about liquidity. Banks, financial institutions, payments systems will NOT let you automatically convert fiat to crypto tokens and vice versa. Fiat will never merge with crypto because of anti-money-laundering laws. This is not my decision, but theirs. If you don't understand this, you're new to crypto.

This is why tokenization of fiat is invented. But thanks to confirm that you're just fudding.

Tokenized fiat is still crypto (USDT, DAI, JNT, whatever), it is anonymously converted to any crypto and from any crypto. It is still part of the crypto ecosystem and subject to the same risks.

You know that tje REQ team could code up a fiat oracle in an hour or two right? LINK is decentralized, which is cool longer term but not necessary at all

Im going to do biz a favor. Not because you stupid fucks deserve it, but because I'm just about done accumulating and it now serves my interests to let you in on some secrets.

Start accumulating this gem now. I do not want to hear "muh coinbase", "muh Paypal 2.0 wtf they outsourcing", "muh bought at .70 and now it's .27".
REQ is not competing with Coinbase's new shitty "pay with crypto" or whatever the fuck they're trying to do. REQ does not want to be Paypal 2.0. That was the only way Y-Combinator could think of to distill their incredibly ambitious road map down for retards and retard VC's. REQ will absolutely see $0.70 again and far beyond.

What REQ is doing is building an entire platform for payments and invoicing which will reduce costs & complexities for any and all payment and invoice providers using their platform. Unless a competitor comes about (there are none currently), REQ will save these companies billions if not trillions of dollars yearly. Pay $1 for a fraction of a REQ token to save $2 for your company.

They are already starting talks with profitable companies, though no deals have been struck yet. The team is legit and I guarantee 2018 is going to bring huge news less than 6 months after main net hits (which will happen within the next 30 days).

And yet for no good reason at all REQ has barely recovered since the epic BTC dip that just happened. This is a GOOD FUCKING DEAL in the .20's. Take some money and start buying now. Watch BTC because we could be entering a new leg down, I wouldn't blow all your $$ yet, but you don't want to miss a good entry. Start accumulating now and accumulate more as BTC takes REQ further down or further up. Then just wait, and get rich.

Attached: 1519835981402.png (396x385, 200K)

I want to grab you by your hair and stab you in the temple with a fork hard as I can multiple times, then when you're on the ground soccer kick the fuck out of your jaw.

Yes they will. They still get their FIAT there is no volatility for them. They get their FIAT. It also taps tons of products and corporations into billions of dollars of online money that people could now spend and these big entities skip the volatility using REQUEST. If you're too dumb to see that fucking kys

Attached: f7a.gif (320x192, 795K)

What I thought. Bitch.

we good