How to Make it + Free Gift

Now that this board has completely gone down the tubes from last year's glorious summer/fall season...I've decided to start lending some of my time to uncucking those of you who still want to make it. Some of you guys aren't bad...

Do you want to make sick gains that make HODLing spot like a faggot look pointless? As others have mentioned here lately these are the steps to steady crypto gains:

STEP 1: Choose a trading book here. Understand: trend lines, support, resistance, volume and candlesticks. Learn this shit.
dropbox.com/sh/3y4tx4bssv6zm9v/AAC-o_C-q3jT-0flTFC5o_Lxa?dl=0

STEP 2: Watch a video like this one to learn how to create an account on bitmex and place trades: youtube.com/watch?v=zC5O-Of8g8U&t=5s

STEP 3: Profit and fuck sluts when not trading like me.

Your welcome bois and good luck.

Attached: bar_wojak.jpg (900x639, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libertylifetrail.com/education/learntrading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free gift pls

Attached: 12.jpg (600x800, 112K)

STEP 1 dummy.

Attached: wojak_desk.png (508x424, 157K)

Oh,

Attached: kek.jpg (259x194, 15K)

I know all my TA decently already, well I cant spot small wedges and things like that but they seem more subjective than things like overall trends, anyway

how do I trade on bitmex well? Can you walk me through an average trade or something, like what you see that makes you long/short? If its good I'll use your referral link, and I've got a pretty large stack

See pic related. The biggest mistake noobs make is going high leverage. Use trendlines to establish the trend and buy/sell into those lines with low leverage. If the position goes your way, add on any dips.

Attached: patterns.jpg (726x1280, 107K)

What book do you suggest to begin with? I've been doign TA now for 3 months, still beginner.

Again pic related. Candlesticks don't always play out in crypto, but are useful for higher time frames.

If you have a decent stack I would try starting with maybe 1BTC or less. 10K contract bet size to start, and ALWAYS scale your orders in/out. Hope this helps user.

Attached: Candlestick-Cheat-Sheet_web-02.jpg (700x495, 193K)

Yeah I've seen that picture before, its just a bit hard to identify wedges when its real, the rest I'm okay at

btw how often would you enter and exit a trade, and how much have you made from bitmex?

It does help, thanks a lot user

bump

bumping my question kek

Sounds like you have the fundamentals down user. Just focus: trend lines, support, resistance, volume and candlesticks.

Ignore the faggots telling you to study: Elliot Wave, RSI, MACD, etc. Most of the best traders I know trade with naked charts and just follow what I mentioned above.

Attached: automox4.png (1464x1542, 219K)

I have a couple methods:

YOLO longs I take when BTC has completed a major correction down. I open these on quarterly contracts because NO FEES and hold them for days, weeks for massive gains.

When scalping I use the perpetual swaps contact because of liquidity. I shoot for 1-2% gains on these and treat it like a cold shower, in and out fast. I can do dozens of these per day.

Attached: babe1.png (834x1188, 1.44M)

One other question TAanon, what are we looking for with volume? I've always thought its just seeing high volume means a stronger more convincing move, correct?

Scalping sounds good and would compound quickly, I take it these are TA based?

>massive gains

How much profit (not revenue) are you making monthly/weekly?

Want to know if this is worth my time

Yes. Volume = momentum. Also if you see a sudden 500 coin sell order on an exchange it can be an early warning sign etc.

Attached: 53C26206-FAC7-4C98-8A37-DE11E6CCDBAE.png (225x225, 72K)

Every trade you make must be TA based or don’t trade. With scalps buy support, sell resistance. Easy money most days.

Attached: D09041CF-EE49-443B-A37A-E2C1DD0E88BA.jpg (700x700, 200K)

TA doesn't work.

$500-$1000 per day scalping with a 1-2btc trading stack.
Ungodly sums with longs that take weeks to play out.

Attached: AD7172F9-9DB9-4358-ACFA-F7D42D2C0895.jpg (2048x1536, 638K)

Heading out for a massage bois. For those interested my YouTube: youtube.com/l33tguy

Attached: 861CDA5E-BE75-4DCA-B0BF-633CC0CD1ABF.jpg (640x587, 33K)

Do a trading livestream, larping faggot

Yeah I plan on it nocoiner. Sorry you got liquidated and yes it was me running your stop.

Attached: AE07DDBF-9C2D-4610-A6AB-43C85A0744F4.jpg (750x1334, 94K)

>unironical tripfagging
the absolute state of this board

I can confirm that this is a LARP. Crypto is a fairly new market and even though it's volatile, it's still efficient. There are so many factors that can't be calculated with shaman lines. Technical analysis is just a term for trying to derive meaning out of noise.

Everything posted here is poo in the loo bullshit.

All OP is doing is shilling his referral code via his YouTube video.

Going to repeat myself so everybody sees this.

>All OP is doing is shilling his referral code via his YouTube video.

He gets a sign on bonus if you sign up using his code.

Stay away from technical-analysis pseudoscience shaman lines.

Stay away from pajeet-tier shills/scams like this thread.

Most importantly, if you value your sanity and don't want a folder full of pink wojaks, stay away from Bitmex.

Attached: 1513285873561.png (601x508, 127K)

To add to OP this has some pretty good resources for different levels
libertylifetrail.com/education/learntrading/
Also, the dude has a daily show about how to trade BTC/USD. Ocasionally he may look at other charts but corecuck to the bone.

Another poorfag making excuses for why he's poor. See attached a screenshot of a typical scalp I do. Wish I had a better one but I'm not usually screencapping to prove to faggots like you how easy this shit is.

Attached: MH2-edit.png (1069x664, 376K)

I used to do some scalping, earned 1-2% per day or so, and it was great, it felt like it was compounding really quickly...

Then I got hit by a huge dump and I lost like several weeks worth of profits in one go. Now I'm too scared to try such trades again :/

OP is shilling his shit, but the resources on the dropbox aren't bad for those interested in that topic.
> Crypto is a fairly new market and even though it's volatile, it's still efficient.
And? If it's impossible to beat the market that goes for all market participants. Walk away from fundamental analysis as well because it's not going to work either.

> Technical analysis is just a term for trying to derive meaning out of noise.
Technical analysis is a social construct.

> There are so many factors that can't be calculated with shaman lines.
Of course price on a chart can't tell you everything, it can't even tell you if it's going to go up or down next.

> Stay away from Bitmex
I will concede that people rush too soon with stupid leverage and without even using the testnet or even understanding what a contract is. But a lot of small and medium mistakes are expected for anyone that tries to trade anything, those that get wiped out make huge ones, people learn to respect risk sooner or later even if it means they have to leave. Trading futures is dangerous, but 1x shorting is as dangerous as trading for Tether. The minimum leverage required to trade oil contracts used to be 50 and 5 contracts could be your entire portfolio.

You've just described why you ALWAYS must set a tight stop every single time in crypto. If you don't you will eventually get JUSTed by one of these judas candles. Pic related.

Attached: stop.png (1500x793, 177K)

Here's a better example about using volume to your advantage. See pic related. Essentially this is how you can often catch a falling knife or a bottom.

Attached: catch_bottoms.png (1024x551, 281K)