How to become a millionaire author without becoming a meme, Veeky Forums?

How to become a millionaire author without becoming a meme, Veeky Forums?

indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/list-of-highest-paid-authors-in-the-world/1/499416.html

>inb4 write erotica and sell on amazon

>

You're missing the point, user. None-meme authors don't become multimillionaires.

Writing is supposed to be a public service, not a lucrative rock star career.

I'm being very serious here, if you want to become a prolific and famous writer that makes money off of the profession, your books will not be good. It's as simple and as tragic as that.

>JK Rowling worth $19 million

2 meme or not too meme is that not the question user-kun?

you don't

you can write genre fiction appealing to a market niche and try to become a millionaire, or you can write good material and be most likely forgotten

the same thing applies to music; how many good artists/bands out there are anonymous while drake and justin bieber make millions?

Redpilled YA could be the next big thing. the hunger games for generation /pol/. A ragtag bunch of aryan teens decide to take a stand against white genocide and bring down ZOG once and for all. JK Rowling might be a total libtard but the Wizards vs Muggles concept is pretty redpilled if you think about it. if Wizards (whites) race mix with Muggles(non whites) they end up loosing their awesome powers and their culture, so there's also a fantasy element right there. Im working on my own magic system based on volkisch energy, different kinds of whites have their own special powers, while Jews exploit blood Magic by harvesting the blood of white children.

You don't, much in the same way football players become millionaires instead of college professors.

The purchasing public is who decides who become millionaires. And the free market buys memes over content.

If you go back to the 60s 70s plenty of the most succesful musicians especially with the folk and rock and roll scene blossoming were some of the most talented as well.

You can't generalize like that, it depends on the era as well, if you want to make disco music you wont' be the beegees today but you can still gain some fame and go to relatively big events if you excel.

How come you guys never told me Veronica Roth was such a cutie? Fine as flour.

>born August 19, 1988

Holy fuck she's a year older than me and she's already worth millions. Wife material right there desu senpai.

she's married

to a girl.

You should have known from the haircut.

Nelson Fitch
Is a dude

Only white men in their 20s are redpilled. YA and redpill have no overlap. Also your concept sounds like garbage.

Can someone explain this whole "redpilled" concept to me? I've noticed the same demographic self-proclaiming themselves and ideas to be on the internet, but I don't care enough about politics or life or the human race in general enough to look into it

Write a groundbreaking literary book and start a business on the side that you sell for millions.

If you're hopeless at writing do the whole business thing first and then write some shitty book about it.

It's people who've watched the matrix but not (the first) Total Recall (that's where the Matrix got the red pill from).

They want someone else to control their reality/viewpoint/will so they end up believing some "truth" they've heard about that they think is edgy or cool or something.

It's like an inversion of the Jonestown People's Temple thing: they want to drink the koolaid (redpill) so they can be brainwashed.

>drake
>not good

Fuck off plebbit

>Started from eh buttum now eh hole cruh fuggen heh

t. Upper middle class teen actor

>if Wizards (whites) race mix with Muggles(non whites) they end up loosing their awesome powers
if I recall right then this isnt true
half bloods are just looked down upon by the pretentious for no reason in particular

Take your naive heads out of your pretentious, puckered assholes.

Authors, especially those who write fiction, are entertainers. No more, no less. Romanticizing the profession will just lead you to more and more butt-hurt. The first and most important job of an author is to entertain. Don't like it? Find some prince or king that will spend a million dollars commissioning on your coming of age existential bildungsroman that just hasn't ever been done before. Can't? Then deal with the reality of the situation.

This is the only post with half a shred of sense.

This is a man which thought a chest of drawers was a "Chester Drawers", or hors d'oeuvre was pronounced "Whores Doofres" until his early 30's. He should not be taken seriously as a human being, let alone an author.

>hors d'oeuvre was pronounced "Whores Doofres" until his early 30's.
He was "supposedly 25" (whatever the fuck that means) when he realised the hors d'oeuvre thing

please excuse me.

He thought hors d'oeuvre was pronounced "Whores Doofres" until he was 25. That, along with "Chester Drawers" is still absurd. The 5 year difference doesn't change that he should not be taken seriously as a human being, let alone an author.

That list can't be right. No way JK Rowling made that little or would be way down that list.

Well it isn't the 60s and 70s anymore, faggot.

This is the intellectual that young women across the country respect and admire.

>plagiarize Percy Jackson
>emphasise the aryan features of each character
>???
>Profit!!!

It's basically young conservatives that claim to have seen past alleged liberal media and government bias. It can be anything from normal conservative views to belief in full blown Jewish domination conspiracy theories, but there's an element of waking up, or seeing the light, too it.

I would shill for this if someone did this

I agree with , but you are an imbecile. The greatest artists throughout all time recognized their works as more than just mere entertainment.