Chad jobs?

What are some chad jobs to shoot for before graduating with a computer engineering degree in May? What are the best possible tier entry level jobs for someone in this field? A job that would provide a solid foundation to spin off into bigger and better things?

Attached: 4L_xsGKO2BN.jpg (245x205, 9K)

>chad jobs
self employment, but you won't know business until you work in the industry

> Chad
> Computer engineering

The only engineering Chad does is social, mate. He makes other people do what he wants them to.

Join the Navy, computer engineers would be valued greatly on a battleship.

> chad job
> computer engineering

Choose one.

Acting - ultimate chad job.

Recruitment/account manager within tech

Also project management.

Recommend you do five years as an engineer and then switch possibly while doing an MBA or getting a company to pay for it

Probably working at a typical big 5.

Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon.

This

>Amazon
ive heard nothing but bad things about working for amazon

Technology Analyst here at an investment bank you've probably heard about in London.

In my second year here after graduating, I can say it's pretty fucking Chad telling people you work for a wall st bank in the UK and the pay is amazing for a UK grad and you don't work 12 hour shifts like the business/Econ grads do, the technology I've worked with isn't overly complex but is still interesting looking to get some exposure to blockchain technology soon.

What year of your degree are you in user? Most of the investment banks start recruiting in september so look at their websites in august.

Sounds soul crushing.

Better off joining big consultancy and working on gov projects/big corporate projects. Work is usually simple, and you get commission for the more work you can bullshit them into paying for.

Just be careful with consultancy, sometimes you end up a sub contractor with a permanent placement for a substantial length of time. I fell for this and now I’m stuck at Daimler writing code 9-5, on a year long contract. Prior to this I was working with 5-10 clients at anytime writing fart app tier java code for an Oracle crm platform - easy money and I got to fly a lot.

It's still a fairly young company that's rapidly growing in many different areas. Lots of smart people, and a good foundation to pretty much apply anywhere. Amazon can be the most valuable company in the world.

Also, I don't think the working environment is nearly as bad for engineers.

Glassdoor: glassdoor.com/Reviews/Amazon-Reviews-E6036.htm?filter.jobTitleFTS=software

Don’t you need a PhD and a quant salary to make bank at a bank? I’ve done Business intelligence/analyst work before and I only got an average day rate (€800/day), I can get more doing integration (micro services) at a non-financial corporation.

>fart app tier java code
lol

Those companies have some of the highest company satisfaction ratings in the world. Facebook/Google have made #1 several times in row. You work with some of the most intelligent people in the world, and get to work on plenty of exciting projects with massive scale. The technology you work on is often bleeding edge as well.

Things may not be as exciting as working in a startup, because project progression may be slower, and individual contribution/ownership may be less, but that's a tradeoff you have to make in order to make sure what you push is reliable/scalable/maintainable.

Systems analyst is the only thing close to chad a computer engineer could do, unless you get into management and become the boss of the code monkeys.

It’s soul crushing in the sense that you will use all your energy with no chance of seeing any profits for anything you build while working there.

On the other hand you can make the same or more writing web service calls into a sales force add-in and save your energy for working on your own projects or idk, getting a girl to suck your cock?

You mean consultancy right?

Easy access to business roles once you grow up and stop wearing penguin t shirts.

Quant is the most alpha, but most quants are the biggest nerds on the planet - it’s simply because they make so much. You need a PhD and actual interest in finance plus machine learning though.

There have been many successful startup founders from large companies. Many cofounders who met while working there. Many whose idea stemmed from a work-related project. Many of these startups are billion dollar companies now.

There's nothing preventing you from working on your own projects in your own time. Many of these companies actually allow very flexible working hours as well, and you can even negotiate to work/get paid half time.

Chad took finance not computer engineering

>computer engineering
OP it's like 30 years to late for that,
better buy some soy milk

Anything is a Chad job when ur good looking and charismatic

Here are the official biz job rankings. At least 95% of STEM jobs in 2018 would fall under the soyboy/numale tier. Unless you're some sort of boss in charge of all the beta Reddit coders.

Attached: Screenshot_20180306-173027.png (1080x1920, 293K)

The ultimate chad job is starting your own business

t. waitier

I made £42k last year plus bonuses and "relocation" pay, which is very comfortable for grad. The avg salary in uk is like 25k

The PhD route is a meme desu. In fintech if you're a competent person with good soft skills they don't really care about your technical expertise as long as it's nit pajeet teir

This version is better.

Attached: nujak coffee.jpg (1194x1000, 371K)

I would say MBB consultancy, top 5% legal, and at a >$1bill private equity fund are pretty chad, surgeons seem to be chads as well.

Finance is becoming nerdified. Also, investment bankers generally are fake-chads due to their toxix industry culture of measuring dick size by number of 90 hr work weeks pulled.

STEM is mostly cucked. Exceptions being refinery-related and IT managers.

Entrepreneurs out of college are generally magic mike useless comms or marketing majors who cant land actual jobs

Potential Chad/current law student reporting in.

Is criminal law a Chad field?