STORM added to Binance

Pic related: look at their fucking team.

> Founder of Bittrex
> Founder of Ethereum/Cardano
> Founder of Ethereum/Jaxx
> Founder of Bancor
> Chief Strategist of Ethereum
> Brian Kelly from CNBC Fast-Money

Certified 10x - 50x moon mission.

Source: support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001626052

Attached: STORM LOL.png (1180x824, 471K)

> "team"
> posts "advisors"
> what's the difference anyway

they are advisors not the team nice try though

They're heavily involved.

Have you EVER seen a team of advisors like that?

This will 10x - 50x easy.

Attached: tell me.png (500x590, 91K)

Long or short term gains?

Attached: 85C25322-E3C7-4E9F-AD2C-0592DAE36936.jpg (163x138, 18K)

Both dude

I WANT GAINS NOW

Its dying on Bibance

Just wait

I was skeptical until I saw their advisors. Should I all in?

I think you should all out user. Nice teams don’t mean anything anymore.

Yes

Fell for the "it's being listed on Binance" meme with APPC. Got some heavy ass bags now. Never again

Is there actual proof they're involved? What's stopping them from just putting a bunch of names on their website?

nice p&d

this coin solves no problem

There's literally no reason for this coin to exist. They have some app where poor brainlets can perform brain damaging tasks and get rewarded. Might as well pay out the rewards in Dogecoin.

These are the team members

Attached: MwmduXR.jpg (500x312, 19K)

jesus christ do you guys actually give your money to this group of faggots? They look like the losers you see in the back office of a bank like Regions or Sun Trust or some shit

scam coin

LMAO OP INVESTED IN THIS

> Gamified microtasks
Guaranteed shitcoin

> At launch, Storm Market will remain a centralized platform, but the StormX team is developing blockchain-based smart contracts that will decentralize the process of creating and engaging in tasks in Storm Market, removing inefficiencies, and enabling Storm Makers and Storm Players to engage directly with each other in an open and transparent platform powered by STORM tokens.

> StormX is introducing the STORM token as an ERC-20 token that will facilitate transactions within an opt-in, secured, gamified marketplace, that will eventually be run by blockchainbased smart contracts on Ethereum. The STORM token will be implemented to have the option to be used as a Smart Token using the Bancor protocol, however, the Bancor protocol technology will not be enabled at launch. The Smart Token template is an ERC20- compatible token template. More information about Bancor can be found on the Bancor website and the Bancor white paper.

This whitepaper is a joke, vaporception, good luck on your lambos.

Attached: 75455353891.png (648x446, 71K)

I'm working my own ICO to shill here. Im gonna send emails to as many people in crypto as I can so I can refer to them as "advisers" as I can

As long as you get an e-mail that says, "stop e-mailing me." That counts as advice!

God spoke to me once in a dream, now he's an advisor too.

Lamboland here I come!

> Founder of Bittrex
Shittiest exchange there is
> Founder of Ethereum/Cardano
Cuck
> Founder of Bancor
Jew
> Brian Kelly from CNBC Fast-Money
Doesn't know anything about crypto

Nice try faggot

Attached: 1520726950153.png (2560x1388, 3.42M)

This guys right. A lot of people have tried to point this out. As long as you are just trying to flip the coin and not believing in their vision/project youll be fine.

Their original whitepaper had a timeline in it that said they would have a blockchain implementation of decentralized tasks by the end of 2020. Thats over 3 YEARS from now. The landscape will be different.

This was a money grab to fund their business of getting users to watch sponsor videos. They were profit from day 1 but wanted to just squeeze into the ICO scene before it was too late.

DO I HOLD AND HOPE FOR A BINANCE PUMP OR SELL

holy shit biztards bought this shit

Attached: 3b3a47e5-571c-4745-b14a-862750371aa4.jpg (330x339, 14K)

DUMPED

>As long as you are just trying to flip the coin and not believing in their vision/project youll be fine.
This I respect, but I hope those entering now have a plan about how to exit.

This. That team is like your worst crypto nightmare.