Mmm I love me a big McDonald's Big Breakfast, how about you guys?

mmm I love me a big McDonald's Big Breakfast, how about you guys?

It's tastes really good but way too much salt and sugar.

nah its nasty

The fuck are those eggs

The only item I get at McD's is the egg white McMuffin. It's marginally healthier than its counterparts but there's always a "2 for $3.33" deal going on, so I get my calories for the morning

ITS ALL PRETTY DECENT EXCEPT FOR THE EGGS.

FOR ME,

FOR YOU

Pretty tasty if you're high as fuck, but never on its own.

needs more spam

I love the way the blinds/lighting make this meal look like a 40's detective.

ARE YOU SAYING IT LOOKS LIKE A 40S DETECTIVE WILL CONSUME THIS MEAL OR THAT THE MEAL ITSELF LOOKS LIKE A 40S DETECTIVE?

“Of all the McDonalds restaurants, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine…”

I tried original/classic SPAM recently. It was like eating salt with meat in it. The SPAM hawaiian mcdonalds use must be light SPAM or something cause I can't see how anyone eats Classic.

every time i had it as a kid, i threw up.

would not recommend.

Well done.

If that's what I think it is, where's the fucking soy bean milk?

Never had it, maybe it tastes better than it looks. It looks awful.

lol

I guess I'm weird because the eggs look like the best part. I don't know how fast food restaurants or chain diners like Dennys make their eggs but the way they hold their shape and firm and almost kind of dry is really delicious to me, and probably my favorite form of egg.

YOU ARE INDEED THE ODD ONE OUT user AS THOSE EGGS ARE DOWNRIGHT VILE LOOKING.

Those dirty, skank ass, BITCH MOTHERFUCKERS DROPPED THE BIG BREAKFAST FROM THE GOD DAMN FUCKING CUNT RAPING MENU IN THE UK AND REPLACE IT WITH A REPUGNANT WRAP THAT IS LITERALLY LIKE EATING ONE'S OWN FECES.

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK user. I DONT SEE HOW A BIG BREAKFAST IS EVEN REMOTELY COMPARABLE TO A WRAP. WHAT AN ODD DECISION.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING THING. LOOK AT IT! MCDONALDS WERE ALL "YEAH THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN A BIG BREAKFAST; EVERYONE WILL LOVE ALL OF THE COMPONENTS OF A BIG BREAKFAST BUT MUSHED TOGETHER IN A FUCKING WRAP, BECAUSE FUCK IT"

ITS LIKE TAKING A DUMP, BUT IN REVERSE.

YES THIS IS AN UNFORTUNATE SUBSTITUTE. I MEAN THERES NOT EVEN ANY HOTCAKES IN THERE. GET IT TO FUCKING GETHER MCDONALDS UK.

I usually just get one of their bacon egg and cheese biscuits and a hash brown.

The latter.
Nailed it! Kek!

wtf is catsup

Isn't pork haraam in your country?

Sheets of rubber painted yellow

I don't think I've ever seen less appetising scrambled eggs.

Enjoy diabetes pleb

That looks gross. Of all the meals to eat in a fast food place. Breakfast is the worst