Alright, you faggots convinced me to read this. is it gonna just be "lol fresh pussy" the whole time?

alright, you faggots convinced me to read this. is it gonna just be "lol fresh pussy" the whole time?

Read it and find out, you fucking idiot

>Doritos, light of my life, cheese on my fingers. My hunger, my munchies. Do-ree-toes: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Do. Ree. Tos. It was chips, plain chips, during lunch, weighing one-point-eight ounces in one hand. It was Nacho Cheese for snacks. It was Cool Ranch at school. It was Salsa Verde in the shopping line. But in my mouth it was always Doritos.

If you need to be "convinced", most of it is going way over your head

It's a 3/5 anyway

what would you consider to be a 5/5 book? I always like hearing contrarian opinions.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury:
If you were to read it, it will be the most beatifully crafted thing that will ever intersect into your sad, little pleb life.

gravity's rainbow and infinite jest

sometimes if I arch my back my butthole opens up an airway into my colon and it creates a pocket of air, and I can suck in air and keep pushing it back out like a fart.
I have been wanting to read gravity's rainbow.

>colon
rectum*

Try to put your dick in there. Then show mom.

You can put your dick in there, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, you mean that I can fuck you.

If I were to read Nabokov for pleasure and not to discuss his works with others, I'd read something else by him.

kek'd mightily

underrated post

just be sure to brush up on your French before you start

A 5/5 would be Ulysses or Moby Dick

Go into it with the mindset that it is very much intentionally funny and by the end it ends up beings pretty sad.

Not at all.

It's be better to just find a pretty 13-year-old girl and start courting her if you want that experience.

and make sure to post pics of her sweet nymphet feet

the bible

top 10 posts on Veeky Forums and it's a fucking dorito Veeky Forums joke