Last chance to PRL up. We're mooning before the SHL airdrop

Last chance to PRL up. We're mooning before the SHL airdrop.

Attached: 1_rKcNN9rvpYyxj9OUi_9nMw.png (842x559, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrisgarner.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like market manipulation to me

These shitcoin always crash extremely hard after the airdrops

why is prl a shitcoin

user, would you sell before the airdrop, try to catch it and sell immediately after it or hold through till main net release end of April?

Dev wallet 30M+, daily volume

If Kucoin supports the airdrop, I'll try to sell after that and get back in for lower price. If it doesn't I'll probably hold through it. Though it depends on the price before the airdrop. I stupidly FOMO'd in at 15 k and don't want to sell at loss. But really, I want to hold this coin when the technology becomes usable. The team always delivers everything on time and seem proffessional. This coin might go places.

Explain to me why this won't tank approaching the airdrop in the same manner that ZCL & ETC did

People are saying that the SHL token might be worthier than PRL after some time. So it's really hard to decied, especially cause anyone seems to have the same plan: Sell right after the airdrop and buy back in. Looks like it's gonna be a rat race

I'm completely lost on whether or not to sell around airdrop with mainnet coming soon after. Especially with PRL being exposed to the peg value.

Just sell now. This is unironically your last chance to sell over $1. Maybe it moons a little bit more, but it's better to sell at 1.10 and see it hit 1.20 than to hold it and have it hit .30 like it was just a couple weeks ago

What makes you think so?

SHL will be worth more than PRL, PRL mainnet is happening around the same time and if all goes well (which has been the norm for this coin) PRL will be 5x undervalued

ZCL only gained value just because BTCP was getting airdropped. BTCP is a superior version of ZCL which turned ZCL useless. BTCP has so many competitors that it's probably useless as well. PRL will not be useless, in fact main net is getting launched soon. I expect many IM kiddos will at least jump to try this thing, that might spark the price up.
I haven't put much research into SHL yet but it looks like Substratum. The thing is that I like Oyster team, they might be good at SHL as well.
If you manage to, try and sell/ buy back for cheaper. But I wouldn't be surprised if PRL gained value back rather quickly + SHL has some potential.

Coins with huge dev wallets like PRL exert enormous sell pressure on the coin. You're also overexposed to risk of failure since they can market sell the entire order book before you if they know the project will fail (think of what happened with BCC after bitconnect announced it would fail)

good point, thanks

Also I don't get the myth of everything going well. Test net B didn't even happen (not that it really matters). And test net A has made it obvious that uploading data to the tangle is slow, unreliable and supports only small file sizes. Maybe that will change but I can't fathom how people can see results so far and think things are actually going well.

yeah, without that testnet B misery they would have kept up value well during the last correcction I guess

They been pretty transparent about their wallets, burned a large position of their own supply not too long ago. I also don't see the issue in those early sells where they did to pay their dev team.

It should go up for a few days at least though.
It found support at the same price level as before and seems to be going up from there.

Attached: sup.jpg (510x372, 46K)

I don't hate the fundamental idea of PRL for data storage. The web traffic thing is unnecessary and should just be scrapped. The problem is that we are extremely far off from the tangle plausibly supporting the claims this token made

Isn't it just that test net is using 1 dev node?
The speed will increase when more nodes will become available after the main net or am I wrong?

I read that too.

Cant wait for the new CMO to start shilling the shit of of this to normies and big companies. Imagine this running on blogs, newspapers, game sites, imageboards, where people spend substantial time.

Check of his site, bullish as fuck: chrisgarner.org/

Attached: oysterpearl.jpg (1950x1300, 67K)

He's done some good shit but he types all retarded. Apparently that doesn't matter though