I have to finish this book by the end of the Summer and do a two page review

I have to finish this book by the end of the Summer and do a two page review.

What am I in for, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have to

explain

either user is underage and posting for school or they're a 40 year old mom in book club

Basically the first option.

>What am I in for, Veeky Forums?

An F if your teacher is female, and you give it a negative review.

just watch the film loser!

You are lucky user

When I did high school the obly books we read were about racism and sexism and how white males are literally Hitler.

This is mostly because it's Australia and every educational institute sucks abo dick constantly

i've read two john green books. not this one though. the ending will probably be disappointing. i'm pretty sure the 2 cancer kiddos fuck in one point of the book

or we've been meme'd

>Abos.

I read this in high school and enjoyed it. It was about convicts, land ownership and Abos, but it was a good story.

There's a two-part series on Netflix I watched a few weeks ago and it was very good. The actress who played Sal was a qt.

Any good books about the Great Emu War?

some fuckin chick gets cancer or something and then there's some asshole who comes along and they read a bunch of bookds or something and then he dies fuck you

>When I did high school the obly books we read were about racism and sexism and how white males are literally Hitler.
>Australia

Glad I went through school before this crap happened. What state/school did you go to?

When I went through schooling, we were assigned three or so books about abos, but they were mostly trash. Deadly, Unna? and Gracey for example. Both are about broken families, how the kids are shitheads, and how whites don't trust them, understandably so. The stories meander and go nowhere, mostly concluding with "It's dem whiteys fault!".

We had an English teacher who migrated from Scotland, teaching us. He was insulted we had to read this tripe. Instead of the "mandatory" abo reading, we studied Shakespeare, and some basic introductory philosophy material.

don't talk about the book, just write two pages about how it was such an emotional roller-coaster, and how much you cried, how the main characters were so familiar, but still so unique, and how the love story was amazing. pad it out to two pages.

And then you have every 5 star review on amazon ever.

They just need more money for dem programz.

"dem programz" as in formal education, or "dem programz." as the drug rehab programs stopping kids from sniffing petrol?

Remember kids, don't be Rama Rama. You don't sniff petrol from a can.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Queensland

Won't name the school, but it's a private school near Brisbane

Now I feel bad. I was also from a private school near Brisbane. Was it a Grammar school? I hope they haven't fallen this in to PC. Abos can't even afford the education.

They set this tripe in school?

Wow.

It's YA/"Young Adult" fiction. Of course they put this shit in school. Why discuss serious literature when you can examine the themes of WORLD RENOWNED NERDFIGHTER "HIP WITH THE KIDS" AWARD WINNING AUTHOR JOHN "MY WIFE'S SON" GREEN?

underage b&

Of course they do. The male characters in John Green's books are just cooler versions of John Green. He's won't let himself get through a book without some action.

"some action", like an embarrassing blowjob. if that's a "cooler version of John Green" I can see why he's a cuck.

> until the end of summer to read
> two page review
underage b&

Green has a wife who's pretty hot. I doubt he needs to self-insert himself like that. Why does everyone think he's a cuck

>pretty hot

kys

acceptably so
she probably matches him in terms of looks

She's like 2/10 m80. He's like 5/10 himself, but due to his fame he should be swimming in pootang and have no trouble getting a 10. Cf. Zizek, pic related.

You think married men don't masturbate?