Just made some riscotto. Thoughts?

Just made some riscotto. Thoughts?

Rice looks mealy, i.e. cooked too hot but for too little time. What's in it?

Half and half, onion and garlic powder, cayenne pepper, basil, butternut squash seasoning

I fucking love egg salad.

LOOKS PRETTY BAD MY MAIN MAN

Looks like you made soggy scrambled eggs.

What's with the hate? It tastes good

>asks for opinions on obvious shit
>gets opinions on obvious shit
>why am I getting opinions? I like it.

Oh fuck you

How did you make it? It's probably really tasty, and possibly just a bad photo, but the consistency looks weird as far as I can tell.

Good job regardless, user.

Thanks

STOP BAITING HIM PLEASE

Why do Americans put so much seasoning in their food? Risotto doesn't require all that you fucking mong. And neither does half the shit you eat. I bet Americans put oregano on their toast and basil in their goddamn ice cream. America is a wasteland for culinary prowess.

>I HATE FLAVOR

IM NOT SURE WHY YOU'RE ON A COOKING BOARD.

It tasted good to me sir, would recommend

Whatever country you are from... is it completely full of opinionated shitheads that no one asked, or just you?

Before you ask, yeah, I'd like to fight.

>onion and garlic powder
from now on you are no longer allowed to enter the kitchen

What's wrong with onion and garlic powder?

Please don't call that monstrosity risotto. Risotto is creamy, but the grains of rice are distinct and "al dente." Yours is an amalgamation of badly flavored (i.e. garlic and onion powder) starch.

doesn't belong in wop rice. Risotto is one of those laborious but simple things fancy pants cooks like to make noises with their mouth about. Like caramelized onions and the necessity of measuring baking ingredients like they are fucking explosive. When a person talks to me like that, are they are really trying to communicate is "I am better and have better standards than most. My shit smells like french toast"

It's really only a little labor intensive, but yeah fresh ingredients are essential. The point is mixing all the flavors through slow cooking, and having good stock is essential.

Bullshit

>t. individual who never cooked or even ate a good risotto

>some fag