Jibrel Network

Granted, we do not know what sort of position SEED has already taken, but we can expect the mcap of JNT to be at least ~280million (250mill tokenised + 10%) once the cash is tokenised, yes?

Now it’s impractical to assume that the DAO will hold 100%, and therefore mcap will be >280mill, but even using that as a baseline... are we not virtually guaranteed a 4.6x increase from current cap?

Attached: Jibrel-Network.png (773x424, 365K)

>Aims to tokenise
>aims
For all we know, Talal just dreamed that SEED group will eventually someday finally tokenise 250mil

Yes.and expect many more groups, banks, investors etc to tokenize in the next few months.This is just the 1st deal.

Any more details about that dropped in the fucked up TG group? Is it fixed or is it like you say, just a goal?

>e mcap of JNT to be at least ~280million (250mill tokenised + 10%)

You think DAO would hold 90% of circulating suply? Lol, do the math. At least it will be 500 mil marketcap.

>For all we know, Talal just dreamed that SEED group will eventually someday finally tokenise 250mil

And now we know that you are retard.

Tokenization is already in progress.

It is a done deal, scroll up in the telegram to yesterday if you don't believe me.

FUDers getting more and more frustrated after getting BFTO by the annocement. If you're still not into this project then all I can say for sure is that you're a massive idiot who hates money.

It's pretty crazy how everything about this project gets dissected and interpreted in the worst imaginable way until you find single words to FUD while other projects have nothing and their promises are believed willingly and embellished in shill threads. The dissonance is crazy here.

Naturally. Though I don't think the price is going to increase soon because of speculation. Reddit is a good gauge of interest and the Jibrel post on CC was forgotten quickly and the Jibrel sub doesn't have many more subscribers.

There is really no interest in this yet outside of here forum wise. Regardless we have things like this to actually drive the price up.

Attached: February 7, 2018.png (481x182, 31K)

Good thing we don't have to rely on reddit and normies. We can go to Andromeda without them.

It's still insane to me how people are willingly ignoring this and gambling on shitcoins at least. Sure, there is uncertainty regarding the time frame, but we can be very reasonably sure that investors will get a very substantial return from here. I'm particularly wondering where the YouTube shills are.

don't worry reddit normies will FOMO in when this hits 1 dollar. Mainstream crypto "investors" even more

It isn't on a mainstream exchange and no KuCoin is not mainstream. Once it hits Binance you can bet shills will be coming out of the woodwork but it won't matter.

Forgotten quickly?it had over 100 replies and was one of yesterdays most popular 1st page threads.

this kills the FUDers

Attached: S8jzTPr.jpg (517x642, 60K)

The only people in there were people who are already invested and a few dumbasses asking stupid questions and getting angry when they didn't understand shit.

I downvoted the thread so it gets lets attention and upvoted all the shitcoin threads.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

A picture of Elon Musk holding a crypto book has 400 replies and there are several 100+ post threads about total bullshit that were also up yesterday and still are. I can't even find it within the first five pages anymore.

Because Talal said so?

Attached: 1519185495230.jpg (1059x677, 213K)

Even the people asking questions were fake as fuck...
... JNT doesn't have any normie flair like shiny doggy games or referral schemes

Because the news said so? Because Seed lists them on their website? Because Seed confirmed themselves they were partnering?

I mean what more could you possibly want.

just buy my bags when it hits 2 dollars while your shitcoin pegged to BTC will half in price till the end of the year.

Scaring off other investors so he can buy cheap.

Nice, I did the same. It's gonna moon eventually regardless so more time to accumulate is good

my money is still in bank transfer. I wanted to buy when it still was just 0,34. Fuck this.

The bullshit threads like 'my crypto cup' ' my crypto sock' and 'my dog loves crypto' always get more views than specific crypto coin threads, this is reddit after all.Oh and the jibrel thread was on page 2 as of 2 hours ago.

>Please sell me your tokens

Attached: Photo editing_Cloud20180311_1.jpg (120x197, 5K)

Riddle me this then, why hasn't JNT reached 250 million market cap yet?
>inb4 we are the early adopters
Why isn't everyone pawning their PlayStation 4 and raiding their granny's safe to put everything on JNT? Since its oh so obvious that JNT is worth at least 250 million, any JNT bought now is GUARANTEED to be at least $2 no?
Maybe its cos.... just bear with me..... That JNT is not all its cracked up to be?
Yeah screencap this faggot for when JNT moons bla bla bla

Attached: 1509269491182.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Because we unironically are the early adopters. Redditors don't understand shit about it, no one knows that this exists outside of insiders and Veeky Forums.

I mean, the Telegram only has around 5k members, it's very deep under the radar.

You went from saying it's a lie to asking why the market is irrational and slow to respond. Most people genuinely don't understand how it functions. Most people think it's just tether and how excited would you be able buying Tether if you heard that someone was going to tokenize 250M using tether? But you already know this as you are purely just fudding with whatever bullshit you can throw. Which is why you instantly switched from they were lying to a different approach.

In my case my money has not arrived.

For others I think they hope that it will dump again in the bear market so they can accumulate more till the inevitable mcap explosion.

Others crypto "investors" are used to the fact that a coins mcap is pegged to its hype and popularity. If it is totally unknown they do not think it can gain value.

Also it could be that certain buy orders were set before the announcements and the news was not widespread.

Whatever better invest this than in some shitcoin which will tank with bitcoin or at best trade sideways this year.

I need this to drop to 3.2K sats to hit my goal. The chances of this are low, right?

if it's a done deal why isn't the marketcap going up? I thought the dao has to be solvent or am i missing something>

Same. I don't know why fucktards are so intent on getting this attention. The price is literally driven by institutional adoption and not retail investors.

Fuck reddit, fuck binance, fuck em all. Let me buy more. I messed bitcoin. I missed etherum. I missed NEO. I've already put 5k fiat into this motherfucker and want to put in all that I can before it gets too expensive. $2 JNT doesn't benefit anyone.

Because people are uncertain and asking questions instead of buying just like you are. It seems too good to be true, but in the end the buy pressure will be there and drive it up.

HAHAHAHAHA

SOMEONE IS DUMPING HIS BAGS AS WE SPEAK.

I ALL TOLD YOU THIS WAS A PUMP. OMG ENJOY BEING DUMPED

HAHAHAHAHAH

Someone dump their bags full of "overvalued" BTC in every dip from $1 to $10000, yet I doubt they are happy with that decision today.

But why? The whole point is that the dao increases buy pressure when assets are tokenized, and the dao must be solvent..... so why isn't the price rising?

There is no DAO yet, that will come Q3. We do not know the amount of assets tokenized yet, but it is deffo not the whole planned amount. Patience, grasshopper.

Tfw i want it to dump.

Attached: ggFdoOtF-fourchan-biz-8263453.gif (215x194, 339K)

There is no DAO yet. All we have is an announcement that tokenization started and that it's being done manually. There is no algorithm in place forcing the price to go up. Right now all we have is SEED accumulating JNT they will need to tokenize 250 million USD.

the salt is real

Attached: 1518075263312.jpg (267x323, 14K)

It might happen if Bitcoin dump and we have JNT panic sellers.

250M + 30M

same. i don't want the soyboy hordes adopting this coin.

ut howw can they if the mcap is only 60 million and there is no dao to drive up the price?

New in crypto? Look at BTC and ETH.

That is the planned amount by SEED and Jibrel, definitely not the amount already tokenized.

Because there is no DAO up and running? They have to do everything manually...jesus, you are the reason why this shitcoin isn't already valued near the tokenizing value

It's being done manually or with a bot.

so many skimpskomps

Attached: 1519883101686.png (800x800, 84K)

do you guys think it´s stupid to go all in in jnt

I think it's stupid to go all in in anything.

Comfy holding my 450k. Sorry for selling 200k of my stack earlier.

Attached: 1519510287976.png (185x272, 83K)

Please sir dump the rest so I can finish accumulation

Yes unless you have less than 10k

define all in
I am all in with my crypto holdings on jibrel
didnt sell off any real estate for it though

all in on JNT good brosephs? have about 50k

Unforgivable

im almost all in but i got in at ICO so comfy for me

Now is a good time as ever, this is criminally undervalued currently, should be $1.4 at the very least based on the 280M tokenization news.

But it may still fall, I don't understand this market, if I did, I would have gone all-in at the bottom and not in various parts before and during the dip.

What you are talking about is short term value because it is only driven by speculation.

Nevertheless mid to long term...either when they are finished tokenizing manually or by DAO itself...it will have its right value...hold, buy and enjoy the show

I still don't really understand why the super rich would give a fuck about "tokenising" their assets. I read one strange explanation about values floating 3% higher when they're on chain, which didn't really make any fucking sense.

How does anyone benefit by representing their assets with tokens, what does it enable them to do - trade them more easily or something?

i think it works like this... if you're super rich you can tokenize your assets and hold them on chain. For example lets say someone tokenizes $100M usd. During periods of volatility the value of jusd could rise to $1.03 because a high demand for stable on chain assets. This means that the guy in our example could make $3,000,000 with limited risk.

>What is arbitrage?

The only concern I have is that the scale of this project would need to be massive in order to allow institutions to move millions in and out of the market without any friction.

Isn't 280M a decent start and that's even without the participation and interest of the central banks

absolute scamel shart coin

WHY would this even be remotely successful - it is a dead end venture and will go no where. Zero sum the shartcoin

No, because once the DAO is up the big institutions can just wire their money directly, they won't have to touch JNT directly, everything will be handled by the DAO.

I could see this thing (if tokenomics actually make sense) to have billions of tokenized assets and mcap will be even higher than that since the dao does not have all the coins.

Investment was confirmed by dev-admin, it might not be in the market yet, but it is coming.

Which dev-admin?

is there any chance this dips to 35 cents over the next couple days?

I am 90% holding JNT and 10% Eth. Only holding the eth in case it drops again so I can hedge my stack.

A fatwa on you

wouldn't be surprised, esp. if bitcoin shits the bed again. I have a buy order around 3.3K sats but desu I think thats too optimistic, will likely just keep an eye on it and buy over the next few days

yes reuters wrote an article about jibrel based simply on talal's dreams and wishes of tokenizing 250mil

yeah, jesus christ this is so uncomfortable waiting to get paid and then knowing i'm gonna have convert to eth and get in... all before this shit takes off.

any recs on quickly converting to btc or eth from fiat? like same-day shit? i've had a lot of trouble with that in the past, even gemini wire transfers have taken 5-6 business days.

coinbase and debit/credit card? Instant, worth the fees if you're in a rush. that or a bitcoin ATM.

localbitcoins.com or similar services

>$2 JNT doesn't benefit anyone.
I feel the same way

The only argument against wanting the price to stay low in the short term would be that there's an opportunity cost, the longer money/sats are tied up in jnt that's not increasing in value the more short time gains people are missing out on elsewhere. I don't like to use that logic though

there are no gains in other market since we are in the bear market. o point in putting you money in other stuff.

people got some minor gains out of gvt/credits/elastos in this market but now they're all bleeding out again

Is that the glory shit Trio?

I don't know much about the projects but they've been shilled a fair bit even before their pumps