Should I go all in on OMG? It's currently around 30% of my portfolio value...

Should I go all in on OMG? It's currently around 30% of my portfolio value. It seems relatively safe compared to shitcoin gambles like FUN/LINK ect but still has a ton of room to grow.

Attached: 1808-1.png (200x200, 5K)

>safe

This shit has some gains to be made, but they are marginal comapared to most projects out there. It's safe for 2x at tops, meanwhile others moon 10x.

I've been in it for half a year but seriously just look at the value in satoshi's and the market cap. It hasn't even grown much and already has a high market cap. I made 5x the profits by going into shitcoins for two days.

I got out, imo it's overshilled crap.

This shit could easily 100x once plasma and staking comes out. Maybe even 1000x.

This coin will definitely go at least 100x.

I am the most chicken shit investor there is I will only invest in surefire assets like real estate and PMs, the only crypto I hold is OMG.

It's safe in the sense that Omise already has real revenue backing this up. But I don't think it's a moon coin, since the fees on the network are most likely going to be very low, and their revenue is not just going to suddenly 100x. Its all about the fees really, so no one really knows

The mooning coins are not safe.
OMG is.

>ton of room to grow

If you mean a 2x-3x increase (maybe more if the market goes bonkers again) then yes

If you are looking for lambo moon, look elsewhere. OMG is tied to the proliferation of Omise's payment service.

Right now they are not even number 1 in Thailand (2C2P is) let alone Asia. They need to expand in a very competitive market, which won't be easy.

If and when their currency agnostic wallet API will be adopted is highly speculative at the moment.

Don't listen to the shitposters saying 100x/1000x OP.

>as big as ETH or 10x bigger than ETH in a couple of months
sure sure

> OMG is tied to the proliferation of Omise's payment service.

Holy fuck people here are dumb, seriously. And this is why you will be poor. Kek.

Where am I wrong?

OMG token gets value from the (very small) fees occurring due to transactions on the Omise network.

These transactions can only increase if A) Omise gets more partners or B) the currency agnostic wallet API gets adopted

Youre not entirely wrong, but if you dont think omgs wallet api will be adopted by anyone aside from current omise customers youre vastly underestimating the project.

So much fucking bs in this thread. Omg will literally underpin the scaling of eth through being staked. All you retards who think it will only x2 & don't think it will ever be 100$ plus are deluded.

Attached: t9.jpg (500x850, 90K)

Fuck you I've read a summary of the whitepaper

Then you should know that the value of the omg token comes from it being staked to validate the network in PoS, not from fees. The only other coin / token that has such a strong use case is unironically link.

overweight.

$989 eoy

Dudes are wasting their time on twitter and conferences while not getting any code written. Other open source is getting millions of lines of code done in just a couple pf months and OMG devs are more philosophers ... Like look at Vitalik, his code is crap and getting hacked loads of times because crypto devs cant code at a level of eg. Linux devs.

Omises transactions will be a drop in the ocean compared to the other transactions occurring in the network.

50%

orthodox OMG EOY prognosis:
btc $16k
omg 0.0022btc
thus omg ~$40

optimistic OMG EOY prognosis:
btc $24k
omg 0.0035btc
thus omg ~$85

Yes.

Attached: omise.jpg (810x4400, 726K)

Get in some on ELEC.

First project to run on the OMG network using the OMG SDK and Jun (OmiseGO Ceo is founder and lead investor in ELEC.
Look at Elec's performance in the last 3 days in this bear market.

I like that prognosis, because its realistic for a change.

i moved my omg holdings to lower mcap

tempted to do same with NEO, any thoughts?

>shitcoin gambles like FUN/LINK

Low blow OP
No need to lump us funchads in with stinky linkies