Let's make a light, healthy dinner, Veeky Forums

Let's make a light, healthy dinner, Veeky Forums

We've got homemade tortilla dough, butter, cheese, chorizo, onion, sour cream, and bell pepper.

Roll out the tortillas into perfect circles.

how do you grow meat?

And cook them

Meanwhile, let's dice up the onion and bell pepper, and grate some cheese.

Ancient Arizona secret

In a pan at medium heat, we'll put in about half a pound of chorizo and in the small pot we'll melt about two tablespoons of butter.

Once the chorizo renders out some fat, let's add our veggies to make everything nice and healthy.

Once that's done cooking, lay out the tortillas and cover half of each one with the meat and veggies, and top with cheese.

Fold them over, and brush the top with melted butter.

Place into a hot meme iron pan butter side down and brush the other side with melted butter.

Get both sides nice and toasty.

Give the other one the same treatment, then cut both in half, plate them up, and serve with sour cream and a nice local beer.

>light
>healthy

Wow, you're really smart. It would be funny if he had said that really knowing his meal is not light or healthy. But I'm sure he's just a fucking no dick moron. Good work, dude.

could be more light and healthy with chicken and green peppers added (for color) but I am content with results

Very nice. Would eat.

>local beer
dropped
>local beer
DROPPED
>LOCAL BEER
DROPPED
DROPPED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING

WAKE UP

It's delicious though

That's ok if you like it,
I'm just not about micro breweries and all the people I met in college that were, which was most of them, I didn't like they're attitude.
You're good though, wasn't trying to fuck with you.

You dont have a local? I live in a large town in USistan and we have a brewery that literally makes a world class beer. They have tours on Friday afternoons.

what? get over yourself dude

Good thread OP nice OC. don't eat more than two of those grease bombs at once tho

No, literally you get over yourself you grimy beanie wearing long haired fuck with your goodwill clothes and your craft beers. Fuckin music you listen to with the oversaturated reverb on the vocals, just go back to doing whipits.
I actually do now, but I'm not interested.

Too late! I ate it all, and three beers, and some ice cream. Good thing I've been running a calorie deficit all week in preparation for this day.

It involves chorizo. Of course its sarcasm.

well, Im sure it was tasty but keep that fukin toilet brush handy, chorizo shits aint nothing to fuck with, that grease will leave stains on porcelain

Duly noted