Mein Kampf
Schopenhauer's 'On Women'
Evola's Ride the Tiger
Spengler's Decline of the West
McDonald's Culture of Critique Series

really makes u think

the little guide booklet from a box of tampons

>Schopenhauer's 'On Women'
this was honestly one of the most based things I've ever read, next to quotes by Christopher Hitchens.

I can no longer distinguish between satire and reality. Now, I am become meme.

I'm not telling you.

why not user?

The Bible, history has validated my belief

>made you think "NO MAN SHOULD KNOW THIS"

this post

Only if you are willfully ignorant to historical-critical methodology.

You clearly didn't read it very well.

The Conspiracy Against the Human Race

Yeah, why not?

I don't think you could accuse OP of being a man.

DO NOT READ THIS. I WARN YOU
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

>"NO MAN SHOULD KNOW THIS"

If you thought that about 'Beyond Good and Evil', then you were clearly not one of the men who were meant to know it.

If at least some men were not meant to know something, it would not be published. Nietzsche explicitly sought to reach those who were meant to heed his words - hence why he even funded some of his own publications, at a loss.

lmao. the 14 y/o retards that inhabit this god forsaken place. i should know betta

nice b8 m8

NO MAN SHOULD KNOW THIS

>Land confuses me, and more importantly (disastrously?) Land confuses me about me. Put in a way that is not meaningless word garbage, Land forces me to question the meanings and coherences that underpin my thinking. When I see what Land advocates for, the methods he supports, and the cult following he has developed, I want to hate him. I want to be able to pick his arguments apart and dismiss his conclusions and summarily banish him to the world of pink haired televangelists and Big Oil executives, but... I can’t...
>Indescribable. Infuriating, challenging, confounding, disgusting, and mind-blowing all at once. Given his neo-reactionary credentials, I want to dislike Land and his writing; more specifically I want to write him off as an intelligent but horribly misguided wingnut. But there is something so excessively brilliant, so unhesitatingly heretical on display here that it becomes impossible to turn away; impossible to forget. This collection and his book on Bataille outright demand multiple readings, if only just to revel in the kinetiscism of the language deployed, which ranges from insightful readings of Kant to 'mad black Deluzianism' to raving prose poetry, many times within a single piece.

You forgot about esoteric writing. Like many great authors, Nietzsche writes for different audiences at the same time. So plenty of things are widely published even though the author doesn't intend the esoteric teaching to reach mass audiences.

A true answer from a man who has been through some shit.

Liberals are such pussies.

Whatever is profound loves masks

fuck...why didn't I listen?

Where do I start with Nick Land?

you don't, he's a faggot meme for faggots

And scary!

nice try Nick

he probably IS on this shit, you know....

I blame him for most of our problems, honestly.

stop it Nick, we know

Machinic Desire, Meltdown, Mechanomics

NICK PLS

Delete this thread. NOW.

>file name

???