There are people here right now who never ate a perfect brisket

>There are people here right now who never ate a perfect brisket

>eating burnt meat

disgusting

The only good bbq I've had was at friends pig roast. Most of the restaurants here are garbage if you want something other than seafood. When I see pics of bbq from other places in the country I get pretty jealous.

My parents have the Green Egg and the first time they used it was to cook a brisket.

The absolute amount of Heaven in my mouth the moment I took a bite is indescribable. I cannot wait to visit them for Christmas this year to see what else they will cook up on the Green Egg.

I know you're a shill for the green egg =, but I like this shill

Geez look at how burnt that meat is. It’s not even pink either.

No shill cause that thing is dumb expensive. My mother got it for my Step Dad as a gift because some guy that worked for Green Egg opened an account at her bank and gave her a huge discount on it. I think she ended up spending $800 on it, but got something like $200-$400 of accessories for free.

To give you an idea of how the brisket turned out. My step dad grills probably 4-5 times a week, lives in Texas and is an old guy now with plenty of experience under his belt. I'm telling you, the left overs from that brisket even straight out of the fridge was better than 90% of brisket I ate in restaurants. I really don't think I've had brisket that good before fresh.

>Literally melted in your mouth

>There are people here right now who have never eaten a perfect brisket

Ftfy dumb fuck

I'm a landscaper and part of my job is to set up fake backyards for model homes. I had to put together a green egg once and it was a huge pain in the ass. Fuck those things

Well, I am and always have been a vegetarian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, yea me and my brother put it together for my parents while my Step dad 'supervised' aka sat on the porch and drank a Budweiser and smoked pot

>)
enjoy your cancer

>always have been

Texas Bro's:

What is your opinion on Rudy's BBQ?

I had it during a layover in Dallas and thought it was pretty dang good for a chain, seemed worlds apart from something like Dickey's

I've had perfect brisket but it's got nothing on perfect pork. The whole pig baby from the roota to tha toota. Also tri tip is better beef cuz I'm a califag.

user, I am a sous at a bqq joint- need to work out every day or ill gain 50 lbs in a day

Nice blog . . .who cares?

Lived in Texas my whole life and can say Rudy's is pretty good for a chain. Actually ate some the other day. Their brisket could be cooked longer at a lower tenperature but pretty good for a chain place.

It's good. Of course there is better but Rudy's is pretty damn good. I recently had dickies for the first time and it wasn't good.

This entire thread is blogging shithead.

foreign asshole

You're foreign you fuckin fag

Samefag defending a Veeky Forums comment.

Look at me everybody, I go to the Gym and work out!

Man, you are triggered as fuck.

Absolute best barbecue in Texas is Hard Eight in Stephenville, Texas.
I attend college there and when family comes to visit, that's the only place we will eat. It is absolutely incredible

It is expensive but a nice product. There are several knock offs that are cheaper. I have a big green egg and its great. you do need to buy several hundred dollars worth of accessories though - indirect plate, remote temp gauges, cover, temp control if you want to make your life easier for slo & low cooks.

If you just want to make slow & low BBQ like brisket, the webber smokey mountain is probably a better deal and much more portable.

The egg does high temps great, 800 degree pizzas, 700 degree seared steaks.

Yes you are triggered.

THAT LOOKS EXTREMELY JUICY

Non-texans are barely even human in my eyes.

Enjoy your charcoal cooking cancer

kek, all the "healthy" people who come in and comment on a meat thread, grow up. If you don't like it, don't eat it and stick to things you enjoy, like objects up your rectum,

keep eating your charred carbon and maybe you can get your tumors to post for you

>cancer

Its pretty good for a chain, I go there with my mom sometimes for brisket and jalepeno sausage

>I'm a califag
you know absolute dick about bbq, take notes and shut up

I agree. People that think if you eat smoked meats once in a while you've increased your cancer risk are simply little information recepticles without an analysis chip built in. Unfortunately, that seems to be growing more and more common (core?) among our youth.

>Step Dad
Cuck

>that framerate

I have literally never had brisket at a higher temperature than 'lukewarm'

what's wrong with american bbq places

Feels like everything causes cancer these days but the important thing to remember when it comes to food is everything in moderation.

Steve Jobs is an example of this saying.

His All Fruit Diets were pretty dangerous and he died from believing in wacky nonsense.

bamp

Which country?

I have had a $90 steak and some of the best BBQ in the world (allegedly) and I still don't understand the impulse to eat just a glob of meat. Grease and salt and smoke are good, but not good enough to be a complete thing.

>too broke to leave NJ let alone travel anywhere southish for decent meat